Rangers Of The Forest (New Page Up)

Ctc9592

MC Name: Nethrel

RP name: Sara

Race: Human

Time Zone: GMT

Brief Description of your characters personality: A brave, Courageous women who is both alluring and deadly

Biography: As her father, Lorian, died in combat fighting alongside the Ranger's she has been consulting weather to fight alongside her father's Guild and Continue his Legacy. And now she comes to the Ranger's to regain her Families honor and fight the Enemies of the Rangers.

Why do you wish to join?: To regain the Families honor and make her father proud.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): I have been Roleplaying for as long as I can remember as I am an Actress in real Life.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): Mostly the words from her mouth is her most powerful asset but If things get really out of hand then she will pull out her faithful Bow.

Can your character build?: Yes

Any other special skills?: Alluring men into traps ;)

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Of course

ACCEPTED

MC Name: LewisY13

RP name: Caldorath

Race: Human

Time Zone: GMT

Brief Description of your characters personality: bad tempered and a very heavy pipe smoker. A very rough person which most people would see as a homeless but in fact he is very tactical and strong in body and mind. He tends to be very cynical around lords and kings due his hatred of the kingdoms but would never fight against them. He has a strong dislike of Orcs. He has a strong fear of the horrible green beasts, Creepers.

Biography:In a small remote cottage in the mountains Caldo grew up with his father, a expert hunter and marksman. Caldo was trained by his father to become just like him but Caldo saw fit that he would leave and adventure the world but his father saw this as foolish and a big mistake. Then one night his father told him of his younger days when he was a adventurer and had great quests in but he left that life behind him. One day when Caldo was 16, he was out chopping wood when his father came out with a bunch of blankets in his hand his father called him in to show his something he said "son I want to give you something" then his father opened up the blankets to reveal a sword, his father said "this was my sword from when i was exploring the realms he grabbed the sword by its handle and pulled it out in one smooth moment it hadn't been taken out in year but still seemed brand new. After that day Caldo and his father would spend hours apon hours training until one day when Caldo was 20 his father told him to venture out and explore the world to find treasures and people in need. When Caldorath was 22 he ventured out into the woods to seek adventure. As he ventured a moment arose when out of nowhere bandits attacked him none survived the attack, Caldo had killed his first true human, at first it made him feel sick to see the corpse of someone he had killed so the next day he buried the bodies of the ones that had fallen he now saw what his father told him that "killing a man was no victory but just a way past". At the age of 26 Caldorath was a true adventurer and had also been trained by a skilled dwarf how to mine the strongest of rock, Caldo had meet a lot of people on his travels ranging from Orc to elf he had made friends and enemies. Now at the age of 28 he is still carrying on with his adventures in the realms but now he has reached the great relm of Aegis which for now will be his home for a while.

Why do you wish to join?: From what my friend has told me about this guild it sounds very interesting and basically Awesome but the main reason is so far in the server I have not had anything to do so I thought I should join a guild

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): well I tend to do a lot of D&D if that's what you mean as well as the usual games like Oblivion and etc.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): Well im new to the server so i don't have any skill levels yet but my character is skilled in using a bow and a sword.

Can your character build?: Yes but I tend to travel around so i build tents and stuff.

Any other special skills?: My character is skilled in tracking so he can find footprints and follow them and etc.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes of course.

Skin:I have attached a png to the application.

LotC app link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/21492-lewisy13-application/page__p__94586#entry94586

23.jpg

You are accepted as a Ranger recruit

MC Name: sirmaca22

RP name: Raven

Race: Elf

Time Zone: Australia/ Pacific Eastern

Brief Description of your characters personality: He is kind to those he trust and likes but if anyone was to betray him. His vengeance would be swift and deadly.

Why do you wish to join?: He wishes to join so he can help change the future of Aegis with a strong and reliable guild.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):.I have roleplayed a bit in my life time and understand how to get into my character and be him.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): He prefers the sword but is still quite capable with a bow to. (( Level 13 ))

Can your character build?: Yes but he is not an Architectural genius

Any other special skills?: No other than he is swift and has a strong personality.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: I will never betray my friends so I

will follow every rule and command to the letter: As I said above I would never betray my friends

Skin:http://minecraftskinspro.com/default.asp?action=readreviews&link=6949

LotC app link: Sorry could not find it but it does exist I swear it on LOTC characters life.

accepted

MC Name: AlikSong

RP name: Foren

Race: Elf

Time Zone: GMT +10

Brief Description of your characters personality: Foren was once a rather quiet and non-outgoing elf. However, his adventures in Aegis soon changed that. He loves company and talking to people. He loves a good joke and is rather casual unless talking to someone of higher ranking. However, he has a dark side. During his adventures with the Imperial Coalition and certain members around the area, he has become possessed by an unknown spirit. According to people who have seen him, this demon goes by the name of Morion. Although he is dormant as of now, he may rise later through its manifestation in Foren's left eye.

Biography: Foren was a quiet boy, living with his mother and father. His father was a great archer, and loved Foren very much. However, Theodin, his father, had left the family household in Serpent's Ridge to pursue a career in the army of the Elven nation, the Warden's. According to several unstable records, his father disappeared during a night operation in an attack against the Undead.

Warden's under the command of Theodin refused to tell Foren how his father disappeared, although it was clear through the fear in their eyes that it was not an occasion easily forgotten. So Foren sets out on a quest to discover the true reason behind his father's disappearance and, in secret ambition, to become just as great as his father was. Leaving behind his life, his mother and his quiet hobbies, he sets out into the land of Aegis.

Why do you wish to join?: I wish to join the Rangers of the Forest for the benefit of the people of Aegis. Foren wishes to make the roads safer for newcomers to this great land and help them get on their feet to becoming their dream.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): I have been on this server for a month, maybe a bit more. I have also played in other minecraft roleplay servers and RP games.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): Bow. I'm not sure if Archery skill counts as it has not yet been implemented into the game and stats are down at the moment. Anyhow, my sword skill is 7 and archery is 0.

Can your character build?: My character can build basic shelters and houses as well as furnish them with decorations and plants.

Any other special skills?: Foren is the master of the trees. He can navigate quickly and stealthily through the treetops and can help to flank the enemy during a battle or scout a general area.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes.

Skin: [Attached]

LotC app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/17169-application-repost/page__p__73321__hl__tchickenz__fromsearch__1#entry73321

Accepted get Trotski24 to give you a Green Robe

Everyone who needs a robe please send me a link to somewhere I can download it or email me the skin.

Please also describe anything special you want on the robe.

MC Name:

GavinTheViking

RP name:

Kaneous or Kaneous_Var'hugh

Race:

Orc

Male

Time Zone:

Central Time Zone

Why do you wish to join?:

I am interested in joining because I want to protect the citizens, getting paid is ok too. If I was getting robbed, I would wnt the Rangers to come in a cease the criminal scum to lock him up.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):

I am a good RPer. I know to talk to someone, not just straight up PvP kill.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible):

A sword and a bow go hand-in-hand with Kaneous. I will use anything to protect the hard working townsfolk from poor useless robbers. Either are acceptable.

Can your character build?:

Definitely. I build singleplayer houses all the time. My imagination is wide open to building designs.

Any other special skills?:

I am a reasonable and excellent diplomat. I also am an splendid farmer and miner.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?:

I wouldn't disobey for more power than King Perea or more money than all of Oren has altogether.

Skin:

http://i.imgur.com/i8fWG.png

LotC app link:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/7521-gavinthevikings-application/page__p__28106__fromsearch__1#entry28106

MC Name:

GavinTheViking

RP name:

Kaneous or Kaneous_Var'hugh

Race:

Orc

Male

Time Zone:

Central Time Zone

Why do you wish to join?:

I am interested in joining because I want to protect the citizens, getting paid is ok too. If I was getting robbed, I would wnt the Rangers to come in a cease the criminal scum to lock him up.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):

I am a good RPer. I know to talk to someone, not just straight up PvP kill.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible):

A sword and a bow go hand-in-hand with Kaneous. I will use anything to protect the hard working townsfolk from poor useless robbers. Either are acceptable.

Can your character build?:

Definitely. I build singleplayer houses all the time. My imagination is wide open to building designs.

Any other special skills?:

I am a reasonable and excellent diplomat. I also am an splendid farmer and miner.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?:

I wouldn't disobey for more power than King Perea or more money than all of Oren has altogether.

Skin:

http://i.imgur.com/i8fWG.png

LotC app link:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/7521-gavinthevikings-application/page__p__28106__fromsearch__1#entry28106

Accepted and I'll call you Kane

Thank you and where do I report for meets or is there a actually home base? I've already got a house but I am just wondering.

I'm Rping

If you're really PRing then you wouldn't be in this forum because you wouldn't know it existed. META!!! Burn the witch!!!

Thank you and where do I report for meets or is there a actually home base? I've already got a house but I am just wondering.

You'll be moving to the City of Aeriel

If you're really PRing then you wouldn't be in this forum because you wouldn't know it existed. META!!! Burn the witch!!!

We do not Burn witches here we merely shoot them with arrows

Aerial is located where? What is it near and what race controls it? I would like to talk to you in-game about this. You could meet me in a big city sometime, I'll tell you when.

Sorry if i am spamming but I made a reply near the bottom of page 17 and I think no-one saw it because the conversation went on to the next page.

P.S do I have to do all the questions now, cause I was partly accepted when I just did the few that we had to do. Because you changed the app after I posted my first app, but before my edited one?

P.P.S did anyone understand ^that^??

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

Accepted.

CaliMaki, Stop harrasing us our Ill get a FM/GM in this.

Oh gideon, Read the PM, the lore i wrote is being sent to Native,