Rangers Of The Forest (New Page Up)

Ctc9592

IGN: Cryptic17

Nick: Rayden

real age: 14

game age: 225

race:elf

fighting traits: axe

just looking for a guild that livesin the wilderness and helps people while fighting on ocation

just looking for a guild that livesin the wilderness and helps people while fighting on ocation

I'm jet lagged to the he'll, but in the rain, I found a wifi spot.

Can people please edit there double posts, its virtually spamming, and if you don't take notice of it, we can think you are.

Also, To Gideon and Sorsby, do you want. Me to redo the app? Because the qualities in them lately are bull.

My application for Rangers of the Forest membership

IGN: freggi

Character Name: Gillain

14 irl (I know I am young, but don't worry I am not immature).

25 in game.

Timezone:

GMT+1 (I live in Denmark)

Race:

Human (Northerner)

Roleplaying Skill:(Give a Little Example)

I don't know if I can give an example really, but I know how to RP, I have RP'ed on the server, I RP a lot like a ranger tbh. I usually spy on a lot of people to gather information about my sorroundings and what events might occour.

Why you wish to join?:(Must be now 2-4 sentences)

Because of what I mentioned above. My RP-style is quite ranger-like, so why not join a ranger guild? Also, I already have a rangerlike skin. And a bow and arrows in game.

Will you uphold every Rule:

If I have the authority to do so. Do rangers have that?

Link to your Application:

-- freggi's application -- (CLICK HERE)

My skin:

http://imageshack.us/f/832/minecraftguy3hoodpictur.png/

I'm jet lagged to the he'll, but in the rain, I found a wifi spot.

Can people please edit there double posts, its virtually spamming, and if you don't take notice of it, we can think you are.

Also, To Gideon and Sorsby, do you want. Me to redo the app? Because the qualities in them lately are bull.

If you want to then yes, we need to have some more stringent rules for becoming a ranger rather than just recruiting any old players.

Also please try and write your forum posts with proper english and grammar, most of this one makes no sense.

My application for Rangers of the Forest membership

IGN: freggi

Character Name: Gillain

14 irl (I know I am young, but don't worry I am not immature).

25 in game.

Timezone:

GMT+1 (I live in Denmark)

Race:

Human (Northerner)

Roleplaying Skill:(Give a Little Example)

I don't know if I can give an example really, but I know how to RP, I have RP'ed on the server, I RP a lot like a ranger tbh. I usually spy on a lot of people to gather information about my sorroundings and what events might occour.

Why you wish to join?:(Must be now 2-4 sentences)

Because of what I mentioned above. My RP-style is quite ranger-like, so why not join a ranger guild? Also, I already have a rangerlike skin. And a bow and arrows in game.

Will you uphold every Rule:

If I have the authority to do so. Do rangers have that?

-- freggi's application -- (CLICK HERE)

My skin:

http://imageshack.us/f/832/minecraftguy3hoodpictur.png/

Accepted, welcome to the rangers! When we say will you uphold every rule, we mean will you follow the rules and not break them, but if you knew of a ranger that did break them then you can and should enforce them.

Contact a ranger in-game for information, try CONORDUDE8, Me (Sorsby) or trotski24

Use our app as a template, put more effort into it and work on your english and grammar skill.

Declined.

Accepted, welcome to the rangers! When we say will you uphold every rule, we mean will you follow the rules and not break them, but if you knew of a ranger that did break them then you can and should enforce them.

Contact a ranger in-game for information, try CONORDUDE8, Me (Sorsby) or trotski24

Awesome, thanks! Anything special I should change my name to in-game? Like Ranger_Rec._Gillain

or something?

Awesome, thanks! Anything special I should change my name to in-game? Like Ranger_Rec._Gillain

or something?

For right now make it Ranger_Gillian

IGN:

Character Name:Cryptic17 Nick: Rayden

Timezone: Eastern USA

Race:Elf

Roleplaying Skill:I dont have any examples right now but i hop to give some after joining.But my RP skill is impressive and i always accept a lose when i know i have lost

Why you wish to join?:I wish to join because i want to perfect my archery and i would also liek to up hold the law and help the victims.I also want ot joi because to my curren knolege i believe you live in the wild and thats whe i would liek to be

Will you uphold every Rule:Every single major and minor rule until m last breath.

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=46&t=10068

Also my apologize for my first few posts, i only meant to post once but my computor lagged on me and i ddint realize it would post that many times

IGN:

Character Name:Cryptic17 Nick: Rayden

Timezone: Eastern USA

Race:Elf

Roleplaying Skill:I dont have any examples right now but i hop to give some after joining.But my RP skill is impressive and i always accept a lose when i know i have lost

Why you wish to join?:I wish to join because i want to perfect my archery and i would also liek to up hold the law and help the victims.I also want ot joi because to my curren knolege i believe you live in the wild and thats whe i would liek to be

Will you uphold every Rule:Every single major and minor rule until m last breath.

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=46&t=10068

Also my apologize for my first few posts, i only meant to post once but my computor lagged on me and i ddint realize it would post that many times

Work on spelling and your App Link sends me to Replying to the forum

Declined

Sorry bout the typos, apps going to be up in a sec

(iPod spellcheck screwed it up, sorry.)

Wondervlah, the app is done.

MC Name:

RP name:

Race:

Time Zone:

Brief Description of your characters personality:

Biography:

Why do you wish to join?:

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible):

Can your character build?:

Any other special skills?:

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?:

Skin:

LotC app link:

I might add some what would you do if this happened things, but for now, you guys need to be more blunt.

IGN: Idioticozzy

Character Name: Oscar

Timezone: GMT (london

Race: human northerner

Roleplaying Skill: I look at the men aproaching me, all grizzeled and scarred faced, jeering at me, "it would be wise if you left me alone, brothers" I say "now why would we do that?" the leader I expect says, they unsheath there weapons and I simply say "so be it". Arrows from both sides of the path come flying with pin-point accuracy into the gang of bandits, leaving but one man standing, the leader. "So you attack un-armed pass-byers? Unprovoked? Well I think you need a punishment, don't you think boys?" I shout as hooded figueres come out of the trees and bushes. "YEAH" my company shout back. two men approach and pull down is breeches. I pull out my knife and start the gelding and starts the screaming, but that was drowned out by laughter, after the gelding I turn back to my men saying "good job boys, now you wanna go kill some more bandits?!"

"YEAHHH" they scream back at me.

Why you wish to join?: I love rangers and ive been looking for a guild for a long time.

Will you uphold every Rule: I swear to uphold the rules with my life.

Application link: http://www.lordofthe...ication-repost/

IGN: Idioticozzy

Character Name: Oscar

Timezone: GMT (london

Race: human northerner

Roleplaying Skill: I look at the men aproaching me, all grizzeled and scarred faced, jeering at me, "it would be wise if you left me alone, brothers" I say "now why would we do that?" the leader I expect says, they unsheath there weapons and I simply say "so be it". Arrows from both sides of the path come flying with pin-point accuracy into the gang of bandits, leaving but one man standing, the leader. "So you attack un-armed pass-byers? Unprovoked? Well I think you need a punishment, don't you think boys?" I shout as hooded figueres come out of the trees and bushes. "YEAH" my company shout back. two men approach and pull down is breeches. I pull out my knife and start the gelding and starts the screaming, but that was drowned out by laughter, after the gelding I turn back to my men saying "good job boys, now you wanna go kill some more bandits?!"

"YEAHHH" they scream back at me.

Why you wish to join?: I love rangers and ive been looking for a guild for a long time.

Will you uphold every Rule: I swear to uphold the rules with my life.

Application link: http://www.lordofthe...ication-repost/

Please use the application template posted by conordude8 above.