Rangers Of The Forest (New Page Up)

Ctc9592

IGN:Jamoonster

Character Name:Jamoonster

Timezone:Central

Race:Elf

Roleplaying Skill: I stare out at the misty,dark forest. Straining my ear for the slightest interruption. I hear a snap. I turn towards my companions and motion for them to follow me. We swiftly descend upon the group of black-clad bandits and dispatch of them with a volley of arrows. I can't help to grin at their foolishness

Why you wish to join?: Being a ranger suits my playing style. I build in forest. I hunt with a bow. Plus you all seem well organized.

Will you uphold every Rule: I promise to withold every rule.

Link to your Application:APP link

Accepted, contact someone in-game for info on guild hall/outpost locations.

IGN: Idioticozzy

Character Name: Oscar

Timezone: GMT (london

Race: human northerner

Roleplaying Skill:my best skill is archery and quiet sneaky

Why you wish to join?: I love rangers and ive been looking for a guild for a long time.

Will you uphold every Rule: I swear to uphold the rules with my life.

Put a little more effort into your application, we are gettings lots lately and with our ranks growing fast we are looking for the best. Declined for now

Every ranger is expected to a be a proficient fighter, this means you need a minimum Swordsmanship level of 30, get to work rangers! Better fighters have a better chance of being promoted as we currently require trainers, so do not stop at 30 if you want to become someone within the guild!

(once archery works the same will apply for that)

Every ranger is expected to a be a proficient fighter, this means you need a minimum Swordsmanship level of 30, get to work rangers! Better fighters have a better chance of being promoted as we currently require trainers, so do not stop at 30 if you want to become someone within the guild!

(once archery works the same will apply for that)

Sorsby Please post All New Members

and I haven't been on because 1.8 and my PC = either crash or Blue screen

IGN: bladerunner716

Character Name: Faolan Glenwing

Character: 21

Timezone: GMT(Singapore

Race: Elf

Role playing Skill: Faolan Glenwing was completely still in the top of a tree, the bandits were moving silently underneath the tree he was hiding in. A twig snapped, the bandits froze. Faolan had been hiding non moving in that tree for 2 and a half days, for this moment. He crouched then jumped to the next tree. He continued to follow the bandits until the expected arrival place. He unsheathed his blade with a soft barely audible hiss. He really did wonder why no one ever bothers to look up.... he jumped down killing one instantly, then swung around and let loose a volley of 3 arrows in quick succession killing three bandits. He moved towards the last bandit, the head bandit he pinned the bandit to the ground questioned him and got all the information out of him he then killed the bandit so he wouldn't follow him back to the base, to report what he had found.

Why you wish to join?: I feel at home i the forest i can hunter very well in the forest and i can live for long periods of time without moving, a good skill for a ranger

Will you uphold every Rule: Defiantly as well as i can!!! I will be loyal until i die in battle!!!

post-25284-0-51385300-1316663886_thumb.p

Rangers to be added to the members list:

Jamoonster

Gloopyface

Da_Emperors

gsnell

Seventhcircle72

CamouFranky

ShadowNinji

Welcome everyone!

DrLandShark you are Accepted. When I'm able to get on Minecraft (Soon) Meet me outside Oren or you'll Receive Coordinates in a Pm on this Forum

Just as a reminder you would have to meet him in Oren. Giving coordinates is almost always classified under Meta-Gaming especially over PM. Now if you sent them an IC Message giving instructions how to get there in form of a letter or even a map and then send it to them in PM that would be acceptable.

IGN: bladerunner716

Character Name: Faolan Glenwing

Character: 21

Timezone: GMT(Singapore

Race: Elf

Role playing Skill: Faolan Glenwing was completely still in the top of a tree, the bandits were moving silently underneath the tree he was hiding in. A twig snapped, the bandits froze. Faolan had been hiding non moving in that tree for 2 and a half days, for this moment. He crouched then jumped to the next tree. He continued to follow the bandits until the expected arrival place. He unsheathed his blade with a soft barely audible hiss. He really did wonder why no one ever bothers to look up.... he jumped down killing one instantly, then swung around and let loose a volley of 3 arrows in quick succession killing three bandits. He moved towards the last bandit, the head bandit he pinned the bandit to the ground questioned him and got all the information out of him he then killed the bandit so he wouldn't follow him back to the base, to report what he had found.

Why you wish to join?: I feel at home i the forest i can hunter very well in the forest and i can live for long periods of time without moving, a good skill for a ranger

Will you uphold every Rule: Defiantly as well as i can!!! I will be loyal until i die in battle!!!

Accepted, Welcome to the Rangers!

Remember that grammar is very important while roleplaying so try your best to type correctly, please also change the general colour of your skin to green, trotski24 may be able to do this for you, send him a pm if you need him to.

Accepted, Welcome to the Rangers!

Remember that grammar is very important while roleplaying so try your best to type correctly, please also change the general colour of your skin to green, trotski24 may be able to do this for you, send him a pm if you need him to.

Thank you So Much!!!!

IGN: zaccop13

Character Name: Uhtred

Age:(Real and Character)real age is 21 and character is 18

Timezone: Canadian Eastern time -5

Race: I am a Human

Why you wish to join?:(Must be now 2-4 sentences)

My father was a great huntsmen before me and i would like to follow in his footsteps and become a Ranger. As of yet I belong to know clans or guilds and you seem to be my best option if I am to realize my dreams of being a ranger!

Will you uphold every Rule: I shall follow every rule as best I can.

Link to your Application:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/17017-uhtred/

Just as a reminder you would have to meet him in Oren. Giving coordinates is almost always classified under Meta-Gaming especially over PM. Now if you sent them an IC Message giving instructions how to get there in form of a letter or even a map and then send it to them in PM that would be acceptable.

That happened 2-3 months ago and he is banned

IGN: Dom2772

Character: Balthamos

Timezone: London GMT

Race: Human

Why you wish to join: Balthamos has always wanted to be a great man, however after his banishment from his family and the scorn of the noble houses. He has learned that the only way he can become great is through humbler means, earning the respect of his peers through hard work and diligence.

Will you uphold the rules: Of course

Application: Link

IGN: Cryptic17

Nick: Rayden

real age: 14

game age: 225

race:elf

fighting traits: axe

just looking for a guild that livesin the wilderness and helps people while fighting on ocation