[Complete] A Forest Darkens.

BrandNewKitten

Grand trees once stood tall in the elven forests providing a canopy over the elven city.

They once stood tall.

They bark begins to darken, their branches shrivel, the green that was once their leaves turned brown with decay.The magic that kept the trees alive, allowed them to flourish, now turned back in spiteful betrayal, sapping the beauty of their life. Twisting. Churning over as if they were crying out in pain... Each tree has begun it's decent into oblivion. The heart of the trees turned an abysmal black, tar dripping that was once brilliant amber.

They once stood tall, protecting the forest, shading it.

Now true darkness engulfs their presence.

Shadows lurk in new found sunlight.

The light of the forest has gone out.

((Just a little post to let you all know that I will be remodling Malinor and it's trees. I did a quick voxel over just a few moments ago but expect changes to the new dark forest. Enjoy!

EDIT: Also I don't do antag events. Broadcasts about antags are antags. You will see me doing other events such as a cultist raid or whatnot but not antag. Divert your concerns to the antags.))

1st. Also I shall be removing locks on the chests. Do not modreq for them to be unlocked but if you happen to find an unlocked chest you can loot it. Those with locked chests in Malinor, I urge you to get your items.

(( Who cares about Malinor? Let's just throw some rum and matches in there, our problems will be gone :D ))

Does this include books with Druidic walls? I am not a thief by any measure, but I will certainly safeguard them for the owners.

Does this include Lenniel? Or is it just Malinor itself, and not the entire country?

Very well, They did a fairly good job cleaning it out already. I just put a lwc on the chest with the books. Figured it was better to lock them than have the owner concerned about where they went too.

((Can i still finish my event with those people, finding the source wich caused the trees to die? Or did you got another plans?

Anyways, thanks~))

((Is this aiding progressing the event that is happening or another thing? I know I asked Greene and Ever to remove some of the leaves of the elder trees, if you are helping us as well, thank you very much.))

*Through Luminaire the Masked Judge walks. Keeping his back straight and his hands behind his back, the mask tilts upwards into the falling brown and corrupted leaves of the Elder trees. His expression hidden, what could it be of? Anger? Fullfilment? Regreet? Disapointment? Maybe all...*

((Any event can happen but my event will not be waiting so to speak. When it happens it happens. Also yea, I removed all the leaves and will be making everything look nice when I can.))

Elder trees once stood tall in the elven forests providing a canopy over the elven city.

((Elders trees have lorez http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/92342-lorethe-elder-tree/?hl=%2Belder+%2Btree The giant trees in Malinor aren't Elder Trees ;) ))

((Elders trees have lorez http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/92342-lorethe-elder-tree/?hl=%2Belder+%2Btree The giant trees in Malinor aren't Elder Trees ;) ))

Semantics, but please do refrain from improper usage of the term 'Elder Tree' in the future. It gets us Druids awfully excited, and no-one likes to be disappointed.