The Shattering

Silent™

Event Planners, MC Names: silent_slayer, Antag leaders

Event Type: The North

Event Date: Either the weekend of November 15-17, or the weekend following.

Factions/Nations effected by the event: Everyone that joins

Event Location: The North

Summary: After many years of the Black Scourge raiding the villages, towns, and cities of Anthos, the people have decided to take the fight to them. All the races of Anthos are called to arms by the Winterguard, as the ice wall in the North shall be shattered, and the frozen lands beyond marched upon.

With heavy siege weaponry, the wall of ice will be broken, and the combined armies, guilds, chapters and orders will seek out our enemy's home and destroy them. For with the combined might of Anthos, the Black Scourge will learn a lesson that they shan't soon forget.

Concept Images/Screenshots Other Information: Winterreisse_by_Remton.jpg

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?: Yes

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?: Yes

I feel that The North should be opened when scheduled, albeit the event sounds very fun. 

I would love to open the thing up.

On the other hand...the lag if we make a giant battle...just the lag...the evil LAG!!!

Yeah, we've been talking about this RPly (oh wait, I wasn't supposed to say that :P) So, yeah. +1

There are already plans to open up the North, Viper's just fixing up last minute things, yub yub.

There are already plans to open up the North, Viper's just fixing up last minute things, yub yub.

There have been 'plans' to open up the North for a couple months...

During those months, Viper was on hiatus. ;-;

One could also say there have been plans on releasing the magic plugin (SoonTM)

Well, now I've made an event post, so people can know that this will be happening soon.

+1

Event goes through.....Everyone lines up as the siege machines start firing.....The boulders bounce off the wall of ice and roll back upon the men...Many perish, nothing is accomplished.

Would love for something like this to happen... Even if in rp it would make no sense considering there would be nations at war with each other joining in... And the fact that there is no way to build siege equipment... and that we should have had already destroyed that camp...

Either way, even with all those things, BRING IT ON! I would welcome it and will love if Viper allows it.