Character Name: Cillion Chase

Minecraft Username: marb121

Timezone: CET (GMT +1)

Usual Playing Times: Pretty much during the CET evenings during the weekdays, quite often during the weekends.

((Taken care of IC!))

~A message is pined carefully whilst attached to a leaf just outside the arch druid offices~

54vu5g.jpg

~A message is pined carefully whilst attached to a leaf just outside the arch druid offices~

A reply is pinned on top of the previous letter, left for the sender to view upon his next visit.

Fungi Druid,

I've found no records of your apparant banishment. I am, therefore, left to accept your presence in the grove and in the Order. If you cannot attend the next Moot, then we shall organize a conference between a couple members of the Inner Circle and yourself so that we may speak.

Sincerely,

Archdruid Callax

~After noticing the letter, a small washed smile runs across Dri's face before he gives a small light nod as if he has just seen the shining light of forgiveness cross over his every well being, a notice is left back as he cannot seem to find Callax's stead.

"Thank you for accepting me back within the order of the druii, shall you be able to send the next time and date of the soon to come moot? I do feel the call when it starts from attunment though it doesn't show me what way it is, sometimes coming late to my own being. So the time, date and the place listed by the next notice would be most understandable."

(Sorry for bad punctuation though at school writing)

​Thread Update!!

Dedicant Sevisa (Cresendilim) added to Dedicants list

Dedicant Anthony (Templar1112) added to Dedicants list

Dedicant Bruinir (Parkerwowxdx) added to Dedicants list

Oak Druid Thudrin passes by the series of notes, scratching at his beard as he mumbles to himself.

"Who t'e 'eck is Dri'Killan?"

He itches at his ear, only to come to a sudden realization.

"Oh... T'at guy..."

"That guy," Gavin growls, "threw my wife off of a tree."

Update

The follow Dedicants have been removed due to prolonged inactivity.

If any wish to rejuvenate activity and rejoin the Order, they should seek an Archdruid.

Dedicant Ecael (Ripper101)
Dedicant Thickfeet (TheNinox)
Dedicant Diana (eleganthamster)
Dedicant Layla (Dohvabro)
Dedicant Bae (BubblesAndEpic)

Also shunned Pigblees...

Archdruid Gi'Garun frowns as the notes catch his eye. He ponders the name and totem momentarily before remembering...

"I have heard plenty'a tale telling of this Druid's abuse..." He mutters, proceeding to jot down a copy of the original note and slide it inside his prickly coat before continuing on his way.

((OOC: Just wanted to let people know I won't be around for a while due to a family crisis. Please do not remove me from the dedicants list as I firmly intend to return when I clear up these problems.))

((OOC: Just wanted to let people know I won't be around for a while due to a family crisis. Please do not remove me from the dedicants list as I firmly intend to return when I clear up these problems.))

((Thanks for letting us know! If you are inactive for an extended period of time you shall be removed from the list, however you can always continue your Dedicancy when you return! ~Gigarun ))

Character Name: -- Calethel

Minecraft Username: -- iAmLeets

Timezone: --- GMT+1

Usual Playing Times: -- After school, day and midnight in the weekends