((Be patient, there hasn't been loads of activity in the druids during 3.75, but guides will come on usually once a day, so just wait it out, it may take until 4.0 but hey, that's life.))

Hey, I want to be a druid and I waited at the grove for an arch druid to be on-line after there was one he asked me a riddle and I answered it correctly, then he asked me a question about my past but then he had to go and told me that I should watch for an arch druid or a guide but one hasn't been on at the same time as me, what should I do?

You may add DiscoLiquid to your buddy list. If I am on when you are, PM me and I can come to interview you.

Alastor after much searching and asking around,
finds the approximate area in which The Druids are said dwell.

Unfortunately, despite the sign stating the presence of Druids,
there is not a Druid to be found.

:bored:

Character Name: -- Alastor Acreland

Minecraft Username: -- ACanadianCraft

Timezone: --- EST

Usual Playing Times: -- 2pm-6pm / 12am-3am

Character Name: -- Elidyr

Minecraft Username: -- TannerStark21

Timezone: --- GMT+2

Usual Playing Times: -- 11:00-22:00 (I don't play this time, I may play from 11:00 to 14:00 etc. I'm not online on weekends)

Character Name: Mumble Willowbottom
Minecraft Username: ryanheff74
Timezone: EST
Usual Playing Times: At Night Or Mid-Day

Hey, I want to be a druid and I waited at the grove for an arch druid to be on-line after there was one he asked me a riddle and I answered it correctly, then he asked me a question about my past but then he had to go and told me that I should watch for an arch druid or a guide but one hasn't been on at the same time as me, what should I do?

Alastor after much searching and asking around,

finds the approximate area in which The Druids are said dwell.

Unfortunately, despite the sign stating the presence of Druids,

there is not a Druid to be found.

:bored: 

Character Name: -- Alastor Acreland

Minecraft Username: -- ACanadianCraft

Timezone: --- EST

Usual Playing Times: -- 2pm-6pm / 12am-3am

Character Name: -- Elidyr

Minecraft Username: -- TannerStark21

Timezone: --- GMT+2

Usual Playing Times: -- 11:00-22:00 (I don't play this time, I may play from 11:00 to 14:00 etc. I'm not online on weekends)

Hey guys, sorry about the late response  :timorous: , we've experienced a drought in RP in 3.75 due to OOC priorities lately. Come 4.0 and the starting up of the school year, expect things to get back onto a normal RP track. When you guys log on, feel free to add me, racingbrother, to your buddylist, and I'll be quick to give you guys an interview if you still have interest! Alternatively, you can also go ahead and add any of the arch druids, guide druids, and even hierophants if you need an interview/help! Thanks for your guys' patience, we hope to see you all soon!

Can you remove Winfred from the dedicant list? She's not going to be pursuing druidism yet.

Thanks in advance!

Can you remove Winfred from the dedicant list? She's not going to be pursuing druidism yet.

Thanks in advance!

-Elizabeth sheds a tear.- 

-Elizabeth sheds a tear.- 

I had fun ;^;

I shall be back when all my friends die! (That sounds more morbid than it was supposed to.)

~*~

UPDATES

Dedicant list changes

Changed the Fringe History to the Fringe/Thalosian History

Added two new Ages to the Fringe/Thalosian History:

The Age of Tension

Tensions between the order and the elves of Haelun'or had been steadily rising, and the influence of Oren had eradicated the grace that was once held by the Mali. Their vision of purity, and their heightist ways, had begun to agitate the Shroom Druid Milo, yet he let it pass.

-
As a token of his good nature, he gifted the elves with a grove of peace. The blindness of Haelun'or was shown in a bombardment of void fire, setting the grove ablaze. Milo, along with the Pine Druid Gi'Garun and Salamander Druid Sorensil were chased back to Kal'Arkon with fire biting at their bottoms.
-
Milo was not discouraged however, and returned to try and make amends, offering another grove. Despite his good intentions, the wood elves placed him under arrest. Negotiations were made by the Pine Druid, and Milo was set for release, until the S.A.S (Shovel Attack Squad), Ivybend's finest group of warriors bore down upon the walls of Lin'Ame, seeking to break Milo out with force.
-
Eventually, they were calmed, but the damage had been done. New laws were set in place by the Sohaer Kalenz, stating that the order must be either ruled by Haelun'or, or purged. It took a great deal of negotiation, and some fake shuns, to finally settle the dispute between the Druids and the Elves. Because of Milo's good nature and efforts by the Order, this age is also referred to as The Age of Good Intent.

The Third Age of Mushroom Transgressions

It wasn't long after Shroom Druid Milo, who was already notorious for filling groves with mushrooms, had overgrown the entire Fringe Grove in large mushrooms that everyone woke up in a new realm called Thales. Some Druids believed the mushrooms had got to their heads, others believed the mushrooms caused the already imbalanced Fringe to collapse in upon itself, and still others believe the mushrooms had no part to play in this shift.

~UpDaTeS~

~*~

Dedicant Katal (daanyolx3) re-added to Dedicant list.
Dedicant Naaliya (LolitaDoll) removed from Dedicant list.
Bird Druid Faolin (Evilbanana5757) moved from Lost Druid list to active Druid list.
Seed Druid Kefi (Roxforbraynz) moved from Lost Druid list to active Druid list.
Frost Druid Dain (candydeath13) moved from active Druid list to Lost Druid list.
Star Druid Clara (11lucy123) moved from active Druid list to Lost Druid list.
Sea Druid Vel'Aryla (Lego_XBOX) moved from active Druid list to Lost Druid list.

Minor Shun list updates.

UPDATED

Added Ox Druid Popo (soresan) To Active Druids List. Congratulations on attunement!

Removed Dedicant Popo (soresan) from Dedicants List.

~Updates~

• Dedicant Howard (drfate786) removed from the dedicant list.
  • Dedicant Winfred (Keeeeem) removed from the dedicant list.
  • Dedicant Volkgar (ardor) added to the dedicant list.
  • Dedicant Cildir (Karmadelta) added to the dedicant list.
  • Dedicant Rindir (Black_myst) added to the dedicant list.
  • Dedicant Aphoros (FinalhazardX) added to the dedicant list.

Are you a dedicant but you don't see your name on the master list? Post so on this thread and that will be taken care of!