MC Name: Patriotic_Fool

Timezone: PST (-8:00 GMT)

IC

Name: Kally

Race: Mali'aheral

Nation Allegiance: Malinor.

Can you fight?: No.

Do you know magic?: No.

Would you do work (Mining/Farming) for the Scions?: Yes.

Naeri reads the letter, smiling as she remembers to put a note down that shes just a worker.

"Accepted, we shall meet shortly, expect another letter for our meeting soon."

((OOC))

MC Name: bickando
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

IC
Name: Cirnelle Atmora
Race: Elf
Nation Allegiance: None, but allegiance is owed to the Snow Elf Grand Prince.
Can you fight?: Yes, fairly well.
Do you know magic?: Basic Water Evocation ((T2 by old standards))
Would you do work (Mining/Farming) for the Scions?: I don't see why not.

((OOC))

MC Name: bickando

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

IC

Name: Cirnelle Atmora

Race: Elf

Nation Allegiance: None, but allegiance is owed to the Snow Elf Grand Prince.

Can you fight?: Yes, fairly well.

Do you know magic?: Basic Water Evocation ((T2 by old standards))

Would you do work (Mining/Farming) for the Scions?: I don't see why not.

Naeri looks over the application, nodding to herself as she sends a bird out to Cimelle.

"Accepted, we shall meet shortly, expect another letter for our meeting soon."

((OOC))
MC Name: dguye123
Timezone: EST

IC
Name: Viola Lenae
Race: Human
Nation Allegiance: Loose
Can you fight?: I can learn
Do you know magic?: No
Would you do work (Mining/Farming) for the Scions?: Yes

((OOC))

MC Name: dguye123

IC

Name: Viola Lenae

Nation Allegiance: Loose

Can you fight?: I can learn

Do you know magic?: No

Would you do work (Mining/Farming) for the Scions?: Yes

Naeri looks over the application, nodding.

"Accepted. Already spoken with."

((OOC))
MC Name: Darkdragon274

IC
Name: Relgard Sintel
Race: High Elf (Impure)
Nation Allegiance: Malinor
Can you fight?: Yes. I am very experienced in combat.
Would you do work (Mining/Farming) for the Scions?: If needed.

A torn part of the flyers is sent to the base of the Scions by bird, with it a letter is written.

We accept anyone who wishes to fight to remove the Scourge, We do not discriminate, no matter what.

"I would like to see how true you hold those words. I was the Judge of the Scourge, a betrayer now, so I hold large amounts of information on the scourge deals. Yet... I am hunted, most likely. I gave chance for the clerics to dispose permanently of one of the Harbingers, and aided in their confrontation. I am willing to help those that wish to end the Harbinger and the Scourge, but the hardest part of this all, will be to gather my trust. I have no trust in anyone at this moment, and getting it will be no easy task. I await to see what you do to gain my trust. To respond to me simple leave a public note around the Malinor area, outside the towns.

The Judge"

((OOC))

MC Name: Darkdragon274

IC

Name: Relgard Sintel

Race: High Elf (Impure)

Nation Allegiance: Malinor

Can you fight?: Yes. I am very experienced in combat.

Would you do work (Mining/Farming) for the Scions?: If needed.

Naeri looked at the application and nodded once, sending a letter back

"Accepted, we will speak soon about your primary roles."

A torn part of the flyers is sent to the base of the Scions by bird, with it a letter is written.

"I would like to see how true you hold those words. I was the Judge of the Scourge, a betrayer now, so I hold large amounts of information on the scourge deals. Yet... I am hunted, most likely. I gave chance for the clerics to dispose permanently of one of the Harbingers, and aided in their confrontation. I am willing to help those that wish to end the Harbinger and the Scourge, but the hardest part of this all, will be to gather my trust. I have no trust in anyone at this moment, and getting it will be no easy task. I await to see what you do to gain my trust. To respond to me simple leave a public note around the Malinor area, outside the towns.

The Judge"

Naeri looked at the letter, almost in complete awe as she scanned it. Permanently disposing a harbinger.. but he tried turning Naeri into a Chimera. Deep inside her emotions about that time were at ease, and she felt nothing but compassion for The Judge now. Having lived a life of regrets, she quietly takes the note and slinks back to her home with a smile.

The Judge would be accepted into the Scions with open arms. She just needed to figure out how to win his trust, for he may prove to be the key factor in winning this war.

A large scruffy brown and white owl wearing what looks to be some sort monocle device upon his left eye drops a sealed parchment letter upon the entrance of the Scions base of operations. The letter has a large red wax seal, the letters "TB" are stamped into the seal. When the seal is broken and the parchment opened it reads as follows....

((OOC))

MC Name: Tharoon_The_Blue

Timezone: Gmt-5, Est

IC

Name: Tharoon Gurduinmere

Nation Allegiance: I do not align myself with powers overly anxious for war.

Can you fight?: Have you seen a fifty-six year old man fight? Its pathetic. However I am trained in some of the Arcane arts and may be of some assistance in that category if the need arises.

Do you know magic?: Ever since I was a young man I have been learning the arts, I have all but mastered. Hydromancy, and Telekinetics. I am also novice in the art of Conjuration, Theres always more to learn though.

Would you do work (Mining/Farming) for the Scions?: I am fifty-six you must be joking!? I do farm from time to time but I am by no means good at it. mining, I would be dead in minutes so I can’t say with a good conscious that I would be “good” at either. I would serve better as a guide or teacher to your men in regards to living in and understanding the land. Personally I have been traveling Anthos since I can last remember and by Aeriel I know my way around, this would allow me to be useful in the creation of strategies. I have also traveled to the north multiple times, Though coming back a little worse for wear I have plenty of useful information that your organization could benefit from. Its time to get rid of those damn Scourge once and for all and if you can do it I would walk through the fires of the nether to help.

((OOC))

MC Name:

Zilldude

Zilldude

Timezone:

PST

IC

Name:

Azoth "Socari" Hawksong

Race:

Mali'aheral

Nation Allegiance:

Malinor

Can you fight?:

If need be, I will fight the forces of violence and evil, yes.

Do you know magic?:

I am a master of both Light Illusion and Telekinesis.

Would you do work (Mining/Farming) for the Scions?:

Honestly, I most likely would not be involved in these actions, as I assume most other members have agreed to do it, and we would have an abundance of workers willing to perform this.

A large scruffy brown and white owl wearing what looks to be some sort monocle device upon his left eye drops a sealed parchment letter upon the entrance of the Scions base of operations. The letter has a large red wax seal, the letters "TB" are stamped into the seal. When the seal is broken and the parchment opened it reads as follows....

((OOC))

MC Name: Tharoon_The_Blue

Timezone: Gmt-5, Est

IC

Name: Tharoon Gurduinmere

Nation Allegiance: I do not align myself with powers overly anxious for war.

Can you fight?: Have you seen a fifty-six year old man fight? Its pathetic. However I am trained in some of the Arcane arts and may be of some assistance in that category if the need arises.

Do you know magic?: Ever since I was a young man I have been learning the arts, I have all but mastered. Hydromancy, and Telekinetics. I am also novice in the art of Conjuration, Theres always more to learn though.

Would you do work (Mining/Farming) for the Scions?: I am fifty-six you must be joking!? I do farm from time to time but I am by no means good at it. mining, I would be dead in minutes so I can’t say with a good conscious that I would be “good” at either. I would serve better as a guide or teacher to your men in regards to living in and understanding the land. Personally I have been traveling Anthos since I can last remember and by Aeriel I know my way around, this would allow me to be useful in the creation of strategies. I have also traveled to the north multiple times, Though coming back a little worse for wear I have plenty of useful information that your organization could benefit from. Its time to get rid of those damn Scourge once and for all and if you can do it I would walk through the fires of the nether to help.

((OOC))

MC Name:

Zilldude

Zilldude

Timezone:

PST

IC

Name:

Azoth "Socari" Hawksong

Race:

Mali'aheral

Nation Allegiance:

Malinor

Can you fight?:

If need be, I will fight the forces of violence and evil, yes.

Do you know magic?:

I am a master of both Light Illusion and Telekinesis.

Would you do work (Mining/Farming) for the Scions?:

Honestly, I most likely would not be involved in these actions, as I assume most other members have agreed to do it, and we would have an abundance of workers willing to perform this.

Naeri grins as she reads both applications, writing to them both,

"Accepted, we shall speak soon."

A small light blue bird flies happily to the Scion base, an envelope in tow. It majestically drops the envelope by the door to the base before chirping a small tune and fluttering off. The letter is adorned with a small golden-colored seal. A rather intricate looking 'A' is imprinted on it. The letter inside the envelope seems to be written by a person who is clearly trying too hard; the penmanship has a lot of swirls and unnecessary strokes.

((OOC))
MC Name: Black_myst

IC
Name: Althurias Mellahweyn

Race: Impure High-Elf

Nation Allegiance: None

Can you fight?: I am capable of using daggers, and shortswords, yes.

Do you know magic?: Aye. I know Telekinesis. I am also practising Electromancy and Illusion.

Would you do work (Mining/Farming) for the Scions?: If given a choice I would much rather farm. However if need be, I am capable of mining.

((OOC))
MC Name: merrymoogle
Timezone: Pacific Standard

IC
Name: Harrison Briarwood
Nation Allegiance: Unaligned
Can you fight?: Aye.
Do you know magic?: Nope.
Would you do work (Mining/Farming) for the Scions?: Sure.

((OOC))
MC Name:samoblivion
Timezone: GMT

IC
Name: Maris Hessia ((Not the character's real name. Can be explained on meeting.))
Nation Allegiance: None.
Can you fight?: Yes.
Do you know magic?: Not yet. Hoping to learn some form of evocation.
Would you do work (Mining/Farming) for the Scions?: If need be.

A small light blue bird flies happily to the Scion base, an envelope in tow. It majestically drops the envelope by the door to the base before chirping a small tune and fluttering off. The letter is adorned with a small golden-colored seal. A rather intricate looking 'A' is imprinted on it. The letter inside the envelope seems to be written by a person who is clearly trying too hard; the penmanship has a lot of swirls and unnecessary strokes.

((OOC))

MC Name: Black_myst

IC

Name: Althurias Mellahweyn

Race: Impure High-Elf

Nation Allegiance: None

Can you fight?: I am capable of using daggers, and shortswords, yes.

Do you know magic?: Aye. I know Telekinesis. I am also practising Electromancy and Illusion.

Would you do work (Mining/Farming) for the Scions?: If given a choice I would much rather farm. However if need be, I am capable of mining.

((OOC))

MC Name: merrymoogle

Timezone: Pacific Standard

IC

Name: Harrison Briarwood

Nation Allegiance: Unaligned

Can you fight?: Aye.

Do you know magic?: Nope.

Would you do work (Mining/Farming) for the Scions?: Sure.

((OOC))

MC Name:samoblivion

Timezone: GMT

IC

Name: Maris Hessia ((Not the character's real name. Can be explained on meeting.))

Nation Allegiance: None.

Can you fight?: Yes.

Do you know magic?: Not yet. Hoping to learn some form of evocation.

Would you do work (Mining/Farming) for the Scions?: If need be.

Naeri, now of clear mind and body, Reads over the three applications. Sending letters back

"Accepted, you will be contacted soon with more information."