A Horse Auction

Kitten

Event Planners, MC Names:  Teerz

Event Type: Passive.

Event Date: (Weekand?)

Factions/Nations effected by the event: Any.

Event Location: Spawn Market

Summary: 

I was planning to do a horse auction, near spawn, i would have a few large pens put up, a center area, a mod watching the horses, and an auctioneer, each horse would go for bid, and people could actually choose what they wanted.  The only thing that would be told is how many hearts they have as in the muscle size.  Weak would be ponies, regular would be horses, and allot of hearts would be war horses.

Afterwords other people could auction items, and then we would be done, maybe an ET could hold a tiny event, who knows.

Concept Images/Screenshots

SS_Horse_auctions_SeattleDancer.jpg

Other Information:  This would be an auction for my horse stable, no one elses.

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?:  Yes, having a few to watch over the heard and doing the auctioneer place would be amazing.

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?:  Yes I need a pen built.

I think you can just do this...This isn't really an ET event, more of a player run event. I'll shoot it foward to fire and get the verdict.

yes as lark said you can do this without our help but if we are to put this as an event we would most likely open it to anyone who wanted to auction horses and not just your stables

We run a cloud temple market every weekend, I'll throw this at Escharian and he should be able to assist you if anything, seeing as he plays the head Monk Lucian.

Seeing as this can be done by a few players in the market event, I'm going to move this to denied.