The Red Cross

Jachnun

LzQCBfh.png

The Knights of The Red Cross:

The clash of steel upon steel echoes throught the mountains of Kaedrin and the valleys of Valles as two recruits hammer at each other with swords. Bannermen line the walls partolling, and knights ride out on crusade to fight back to Dwarven Heretics. The cold mountain air blew across the face of the soldiers who gripped their weapons tightly to fend it off. This was no ordinary gust of win, it hailed from the ruins of the Cloud Temple nearby, home of the Black Scourge.

History:

Formed when various town guards, free fighters and guilds joined together in Valles, the Red Cross simply sought to protect Valles and later on Kaedrin. However, King Heinrik saw great heroism in them for fighting against the Rebels, Dwarves, Elves and Black Scourge alone while being separated from Oren and gave Jon Othaman the ability to knight his men.

Purpose:

The Knights of the Red Cross fight at the frontier of Oren. Their job is to raid, protect against raids and defend the homes of those on the frontier. It is no easy job yet very rewarding. Armor is given to those in battle who need it and much wealth is gained on the frontier.

Ranks:

Recruit:

A recruit is a new member of the order. A recruit can only be promoted after his first 3 days of initiation in which he must prove him self through his consistency, and diligence.

Bannerman:

A Bannerman is one of the most common ranks in the order. It is the time for any member to prove their skills and try to promote their skills to the rest of the high ranking officers.

Sergeant:

Sergeants are those who are in the stage before knight hood, where they train and prove themselves to their superiors. They will often be leading raiding parities along with Elites.

Knight:

The rank of a knight is only available when a member has went through all of the ranks. A member who receives this title has improved his worth by dedicating time and thought to the order. A member who is knighted will be knighted by the Marquis of Valles him self, and will receive the title "Sir." therefore becoming a knight of Oren.

Grand Sir:

A member receives Noble Sir through seniority. A member does not need to prove his worth any more to receive his rank, as the member has already should have proved his worth many times before. A noble sir is considered as an officer who will mainly be leading the Order along with the Lord Commander, and High Knight.

Lord Commanders:

Lord Commanders are the second in command of the order, after the high knight.  Lord Commanders lead the guild while the High Knight is gone. A person who is Lord Commander is only given the title if he trusted with the High Knight.

High Knight:

A High Knight, is the first in command who takes care of the whole order. He usually promotes and makes all of the drastic decisions for the order. He consults and takes care of the order's diplomatic and public relations and makes sure that all is well inside the order.

Uniform:

The order does not have a uniform yet, but each member of the order is required to wear a Red Cross somewhere on his clothing. 

Application:

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Experience fighting-
Family-

((OOC:
MC name-
Skype (Advised)-
Rate your activity from 1-10-
Is this your main?-

((

Is this the cardinal of the red cross ?

Or something like that . . .

Are they two different guilds, or are they the same?

))

((Uh, you cannot make a Knight order without me knowing. Consider this a warning TNT))

((This isn't my order, it's Eddy's and I thought it was clear between you two.))

((

Is this the cardinal of the red cross ?

Or something like that . . .

Are they two different guilds, or are they the same?

))

((Different guild.))

((Uh, you cannot make a Knight order without me knowing. Consider this a warning TNT))

((Just would like to point out he can do whatever he wants in RP(as long as it is by rules of coarse), if you don't like it then fix it in RP, not with OOC messages.))

((Just would like to point out he can do whatever he wants in RP(as long as it is by rules of coarse), if you don't like it then fix it in RP, not with OOC messages.))

((

Considering Knox's character, the King of Oren, was mentioned in the guild . . .

He does have every right to call him out on it.

:/

))

Name- Michael Volngrad
Age- 20
Gender- Male
Experience fighting-
Family- None

((OOC:
MC name- Bluesmith59
Skype (Advised)-Mike.waters56
Rate your activity from 1-10- 8
Is this your main?- Yes

Name- Michael Volngrad

Age- 20

Gender- Male

Experience fighting-

Family- None

((OOC:

MC name- Bluesmith59

Skype (Advised)-Mike.waters56

Rate your activity from 1-10- 8

Is this your main?- Yes

ACCEPTED

Report to Redpoint. 

*A note is pinned upon any board around your base of operations.*

"Aye, wot is t'is? T'e third 'red cross' of Anthos?"

*A note is pinned underneath*

"I do not know the first but I know the second the Cardinal Cross if they even still exist. House Othaman's symbol has been a Red Cross long before them and are continuing to do so. Hopefully a change to the Cardinal Cross symbol will happen shortly"

((And Knox I think you think Adam runs this guild. He simply posted the page, but it is still run by me, and you have given me permission to knight people to a certain level. If there is another problem, please contact me on skype, thanks))

((

Considering Knox's character, the King of Oren, was mentioned in the guild . . .

He does have every right to call him out on it.

:/

))

((No he doesn't in OOC. IC yes he has every right, but what he did was perfectly within the rules. He shouldn't be making warning in OOC for an IC post, if your char's name is mentioned in RP, then you deal with it in RP.))

*A note is pinned underneath*

"I do not know the first but I know the second the Cardinal Cross if they even still exist. House Othaman's symbol has been a Red Cross long before them and are continuing to do so. Hopefully a change to the Cardinal Cross symbol will happen shortly"

((And Knox I think you think Adam runs this guild. He simply posted the page, but it is still run by me, and you have given me permission to knight people to a certain level. If there is another problem, please contact me on skype, thanks))

*Another note is pinned in reply*

"Excuse me? How dare you to speak such demands to the Cardinal Cross? We have held the shield as our order's symbol since the days of Asulon as the Shields. No change shall be made and I suggest you do not suggest as such. We have been fighting for Oren within the trenches if you are truely concerned if we even still exist."

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.