The Followers of Aeriel -- Now Recruiting!

Blaedr

Brief Character History:

Character Name (I.C.):

Character name (O.C.)

Race:

IC Age:

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):

Goals in the FOA?:

Good deeds you have done?:

Have you done any bad deeds?:

How did you hear of us?:

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.:

Can you wield a blade?:Yes i can wield a blade

Are you a capable builder?:Yes i have been in some competoins in the past in Kal'Urguan.

Are you an archer?:Yes i love archering, its my job in Kal'Urguan, Im realy good with bows.

Any special skills?:I can heal People and Bring them back to life.

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.:Yes so they think i care and also to get respect from others.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel:I will help and build anything i get told to and i realy want to help to defeat the undead and help others to.So you can trust me becuase im determined to protect the nation and the followers of Ariel.Also i will give the accended some courage and boost if they feel scared or dont have the courage to fight.

Your Freind Duggy

((Duggy you have been denied. You didn't even take the time to fill out the app, just part of it. >.>))

Brief Character History:My name is Bowrim I grew up in Oren. I was a blacksmith from the early age of 10 to 18 when I embark on my quest to destroyed the undead and revenge my father's death. I seen many battles. Now aged 40 I work on a farm but iam willing to fight again

Character Name (I.C.):Bowrim_Sandhurst

Character name (O.C.)greener161

Race:Human

IC Age:40

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):I will be an FOA soldier

Goals in the FOA?:To become one of the people of the FOA and have many friends in it and to become a leader of men

Good deeds you have done?:Help fight many undead given 300 minas away to a poor man and donated wheat to people of alstion

Have you done any bad deeds?:No

How did you hear of us?:I was in UAC but left soI want to join back and heard great stories of the FOA

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.:Yes Im because they kill people for no reason and burn towns, destroyes people's lives

Can you wield a blade?:Yes very skilled

Are you a capable builder?:Sort of

Are you an archer?:Yes very skilled

Any special skills?:Good at farming and being a lumberjack

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.:I done have faith they will return and i will tell to others. They will returned as they will return as savers to all the people who fear the undead and will protect us.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel:I will help by being loyal, respect officers and fight hard, I will serve the ascended by showing respect to them and helping in any need possible. I will help to serve Aeriel by praying and spreading the word about Aeriel.

Brief Character History:

Character Name (I.C.):Duggy

Character name (O.C.)CaliMkali

Race:Dwarf

IC Age:33

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):FOA soldier

Goals in the FOA?:To get chosen for the accended.

Good deeds you have done?:Helpin people and deliverin for the Head Guard

also buidin the church roof for Kal'Urguan.

How did you hear of us?:A FOA member told me about you and i was realy intrested.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.:Yes i have been since i was a little boy becuase they took my family away and blow my home with tnt.

Are you a capable builder?:Yes i have been in some competoins in the past in Kal'Urguan.

Are you an archer?:Yes i love archering, its my job in Kal'Urguan, Im realy good with bows.

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.:Yes so they think i care and also to get respect from others.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel:I will help and build anything i get told to and i realy want to help to defeat the undead and help others to.So you can trust me becuase im determined to protect the nation and the followers of Ariel.Also i will give the accended some courage and boost if they feel scared or dont have the courage to fight.

((Greener161 and CaliMkali have both been declined.))

Goals in the FOA?:To get chosen for the accended.

((So everyone knows for the future, do NOT put something like this in your app. This is not a goal of the Followers of Aeriel.))

Brief Character History:Duggy was grown up in the country side so he has a lot of skill with archery becuase thats all he done and trained for, for the rest of the days in the world of ageis so then he decided to become a FOA.

Character Name (I.C.):Duggy

Character name (O.C.)CaliMkali

Race:Dwarf

IC Age:33

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):FOA soldier

Goals in the FOA?: To protect the people of agies and make peace everywere.

Good deeds you have done?:Helpin people and deliverin for the Head Guard

also buidin the church roof for Kal'Urguan.

How did you hear of us?:A FOA member told me about you and i was realy intrested.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.:Yes i have been since i was a little boy becuase they took my family away and blow my home with tnt.

We have new allies. I want ta thank the Aegis Freedom Fighters fer allyin' with our cause.

We have new allies. I want ta thank the Aegis Freedom Fighters fer allyin' with our cause.

It is great to have a new ally. I wish them luck.

Aye tis good to see so many new faces our ranks are thickening it be a good sight to these eyes, I look forward to seeing and bleeding by each and every one of you.

EDIT: Upon further reading his apps need alot more effort and finishing up my mistake!

Aye, brother 'tis good to see some fresh meat! Of course I'm sure all 'dem will be good soldiers and Brudah's to others! Hopefully soon 'da FOA will be ready to stand toe to toe with 'dem Undead scum. With 'da ascended an 'der new magic I'm sure we will be stronger 'den ever. I also see 'da passion in our new recruits 'ta make somet'ing of 'dem selves. I hope 'ta meet all 'da new recruits.

*A signature written in white ink fills the papyrus scroll*

Mor'Gunt'Gorkill

Proud orc of San'Jezal

Proud warrior of 'da Gorkills

Private of 'da FOA

(Redone Application)

*Nayr Hands note to FOA recruiter*

Hello,

My name is Nayr ((rricher)) I am new to the land of Aegis having just traveled here recently I am still learning the ways of this land but I am amazed and astounded by everything. I have not done much in the way of heroics but I have tried to do as much good as possible and help as many people as I can since traveling here. I am a Halfling of 21 years. I have traveled around a lot in my short time here, having been a personal guard to Fabian Lancaster I know a small bit about building a city and guard work, learning of a demon in Captain Vardak was the most shocking thing I’ve learned since coming here. I watched a riot to over through the king and a coup to dethrone the king unfold in the center of Al’Khazar both ending in failure they both taught me though that the government in Oren isn’t as stable as it seems. I want to fight and be a soldier but eventually rise high enough to train and help other new players. I have not done any large stand-out good deeds but I have helped people find their way around towns and tried my best to be friendly and nice, these in themselves are not notable but they are important to me because they represent the help I’m trying to offer. I am not perfect though I have stumbled upon loot lying around and taken a sword or pick axe and it was wrong and I feel bad about it. I saw your guild hall in Al’Khazar and was impressed. I do not like the undead they are a scourge they attack people and destroy people’s property and they need to be put in their place or they need to be destroyed. I have little skill in the blade or bow but they have interested me all my life and I will try my hardest and take any opportunity I get to learn either of them. I am pretty good builder I have had practice and every endeavor has ended with success and a soundly built construction. I can also farm, fish, cook, read, write, and brew ale all of which I enjoy doing. The Ascended are my personal hero’s I have no doubt what-so-ever that they will return and will argue with anyone on the matter it is insulting to think that my beliefs are so blatantly spoken against. I will serve the FOA, the Ascended, and most of all Aeriel most of all with my life. I will help anyone I can that is in need I will fight every battle that I can make it in time to and most of all I will help anyone in need of help.

Sincerely,

Nayr

Brief Character History: I have been in the Lanister Vanguard and witnessed Captain Vardak’s demon power but I have not done much else

Character Name (I.C.): Nayr

Character name (O.C.) rricher

Race: Halfling (human)

IC Age: 21

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): I will be soldier and fight beside everyone else

Goals in the FOA?: My main goal is to kill undead but I would also want to rise through the ranks of the FOA and help others that are starting out

Good deeds you have done?: I have not done that many good deeds since I have not been in Aegis that long but I have been helpful to other new players and will try to do greater deeds

Have you done any bad deeds?: I have not done much in the way of bad deeds either I have looted a sword or a pick axe but nothing truly bad

How did you hear of us?: I saw your base in Al’Khazar and was resolute in joining

are you against the Undead? Please explain why: I don’t like the undead in fact I almost hate them they destroy peoples stuff with no mercy and kill people they destroyed snowy fields and other bases too

Can you wield a blade?: I have used a sword to defend myself before but wielding implies that you are experienced and skilled so no I cannot wield a blade but I can use a sword

Are you a capable builder?: Yes I have built many structures before

Are you an archer?: No I have no training or experience in the bow

Any special skills?: Farming, fishing, cooking, reading, writing, and brewing ale all enjoyable pastimes

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why: Yes I have complete faith that they will return and I will spread the word or debate the matter

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will fight for the FOA and through them fight for the Ascended and Aeriel dying if I must to protect the land from this plague that threatens us

Brief Character History:I was raised by my mother after my father was killed. She died of an unknown sickness when I was 11. I lived in an orphanage until I was old enough to live on my own and get a job. Money has always been tight, and still is. I married my wife at the age of 23 and currently have 2 kids. My family is currently staying in the Irongut Inn along King's Road while I search for a job and a home. I eventually settled here in Alstion and love it. Twilight Storm suggested to me that I join the FoA while I was on volunteer guard duty. I fought and helped retake Snowy Fields and am working actively against the undead attempting to recapture it.

Character Name (I.C.): Darren Sharn

Character name (O.C.) BIDZ180

Race: Human - Subrace Northerner

IC Age:32

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):I would like to be a soldier.

Goals in the FOA?:To defend Alstion and anyone who is in need of assistance and to fight off the undead horde.

Good deeds you have done?:Various pieces of volunteer work in Alstion, giving food and assistance to those in need, and taking part in the battle against the undead in Snowy Fields.

Have you done any bad deeds?: Not that I am aware of.

How did you hear of us?:Twilight Storm and Nymphix both suggested that I join.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.:Very much so. I have seen the evil that they are capable of and will do anything to stop them from using it against innocent people.

Can you wield a blade?:Rather well.

Are you a capable builder?:Not very good, basic skills.

Are you an archer?:yes.

Any special skills?:None worth noting.

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I know that they have returned and that the world must know about it. I also believe that it is only through their power that we retook Snowy Fields at all, so yes. I will spread the word.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel:I will fight any evils that threaten the innocent, and defend anyone or anything that needs protection.

Darren smiles and pins the application form to the board before walking away.

Only the most spiritually strong will be allowed into the ranks of the FOA, hence the rigorous application process.