The Followers of Aeriel -- Now Recruiting!

Blaedr

Brief Character History:I am a man of Ariel I donated a lot to churches oh him I love him I would die for him.

Character Name (I.C.):Gorthuk

Character name (O.C.)Noble_4

Race:Dwarf

IC Age:16

Will you be a FOA soldier, FOA preacher, FOA diplomat, or apply for a division? If applying for a division please list which one ((Currently only the Paladins)):FOA soldier paladin

Goals in the FOA?: To serve the Ascended and Ariel.

Good deeds you have done?:Donate to the church

Have you done any bad deeds?:None

How did you hear of us?:Juvens he is a paladin

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I am Because they have killed my grandfather and framed my father and had him killed

Can you wield a blade?:Of course I love to fight evil.

Are you a capable builder?:I am a great builder and i love it

Are you an archer?:The best around.

Any special skills?:None that I know of

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yes because they are the holy ones who will save.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel:I will protect the Ascended and preach of them I will serve the FOA with my life and will do anything to help them

Ah, I've heard quite a bit about this group when it was called the UAC. It looked like quite a good group. Just as I was a bout to go and join the UAC myself, I see that it's now called the Followers of Aeriel. I guess I'll sign up here then.

Brief Character History:

When I was young, both of my parents died defending Laurelin. This had inspired me as a child to become someone who could protect others, like my parents had. It wasn't long after they died that I began to hunt, and train my skills and become a part of the world, as a guardian of sorts. Of course, when I was out hunting one time, I injured my leg, preventing me from hunting until it was healed. I spent much of my time reading in libraries. One thing I read that stuck with me was magic. I had never heard of anything like it before, and thought, if I could learn the ways of magic, I could protect others better than if I used a sword or a bow.

Several years later, I became involved in an undead attack, the first one I'd ever seen. Well, I didn't actually see the battle itself, but the aftermath was horrendous. I saw all of the suffering that the undead caused. It was an awful sight. That day, I swore that I would try to help others out in any way I could. From that point on I would try to be at every undead attack, defending others. I would also help in other ways though, such as showing others their way around Aegis.

As of now, I tend to wander, city to city, searching for information about the undead, where they might strike next, and anything else to help prevent the unnecessary loss of lives. It was around this point that I'd heard about the UAC and was interested in joining. Around the time I was prepared to enlist, it was changed to the Followers of Aeriel. And so here I am.

Character Name (I.C.): My name is Naelron Laethil.

Character name (O.C.) XWolfSpearX

Race: I am a wood elf from the forests of Laurelin.

IC Age: I am currently 142 years of age.

Will you be a FOA soldier, FOA preacher, FOA diplomat, or apply for a division? If applying for a division please list which one ((Currently only the Paladins)): I hope to become a FOA soldier.

Goals in the FOA?: In joining the Followers of Aeriel, I hope to learn how to protect others better than I can in the state I'm in. I also wish to spread the word about both Aeriel, and the Ascended.

Good deeds you have done?: I have helped many travelers on the road, giving them food and supplies, protecting them from bandits, or even simply showing them around the lands of Aegis. I have also participated in a battle or two against the undead.

Have you done any bad deeds?: I haven't committed any bad deeds.

How did you hear of us?: I had heard several things about the UAC in a tavern, as well as seen them in battle. I also read something on a notice board about them, and have just read the new message about their change to the Followers of Aeriel.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I am against the undead. Even though they haven't cause me any troubles, I've seen all of the destruction caused by them. Many lives have been taken, towns destroyed, and other awful things. I've seen people wandering the roads left without a home or a possession to their name because of the undead.

Can you wield a blade?: I can wield a blade but am no master.

Are you a capable builder?: I can build, but find it much easier if I'm building something with certain requirements or standards to be met, rather than a building out of my imagination.

Are you an archer?: I can shoot a bow, but as with swords, I am no master.

Any special skills?: I don't have any special skills, or at least that I'm aware of.

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I do have faith in the Ascendeds return. They have been there for Aegis in it's hardest times, there would be no reason just to leave. I will tell others of this, especially those who don't believe the Ascended will return. I will do this, because it will give the people hope, and hope is a vital part to winning the war against the undead.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will serve the Followers of Aegis in any way I can. I could be a soldier, I could build houses, I could spread the word of Aeriel, I would be willing to just about anything that the Followers of Aegis would need.

May Aeriel guide and protect you,

Naelron Laethil

Naelron Laethil welcome ta the Followers o' Aeriel. Please report ta base. ((Noble_4 please refill out your app and flesh it out more. We are quite into RP with the things we plan to do))

Brief Character History: Born in the halls of dwarves. One night, when he was nothing but a new-born child. A fierce awakening came... a scream, followed by a fiery, macabre roar. All Rigrud remembers is a horrid battle between dwarves and orcs. He fell, knocked his head. he remembers no more... He awoke one morning in Kal'Urguan. And that is where he is now. Rigrud is in search of the Mines of Moria, he hopes to find the wealth his family once owned. He has a pure hate towards orcs and hopes to find the foul creature that slain his family and friends. Unforgiving to any orc he finds. Rigrud once knew an orc, back when he was an adolescent. He slit its throat through the night. A cold blooded warrior. Rigrud... Dwarf warrior.

Are you applying to become a Follower of Aeriel or are you applying to join to become part of the Paladins(The Ascended bodyguards): nay

Character Name (I.C.): Rirud

Character name (O.C.) Crippledpope

IC Age: 37

Goals in the FOA?: To help fight the undead scum, and free those souls we can from the undead curse

Good deeds you have done?: Ach, I am new to these lands, The deeds I have done are not great nor bad

Have you done any bad deeds?: nay, I am an honest man, abit of a drunkard, but an honest man none the less

How did you hear of us?: My friend, Bircalin.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: They killed the only family I ever knew, and destroyed everything I every loved.

Can you wield a blade?: Aye

Are you a capable builder?: Only practical buildings really.

Are you an archer?: No

Any special skills?: Aye, I am good at not being seen, that could be because of me' hieght!

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: They are our only hope, I believe this, they know this, I have seen them in battle, and they will not waste thier power.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I am a good warrior, I always have been from a young age, always a scrappa'. I intend to defend the name of the FOA untill the end.

Brief Character History:I am a man of Ariel I donated a lot to churches oh him I love him I would die for him.

I was a young boy when my father was killed and sacrificed to Iblees I was living with my grandparents after that when they were sacrificed as well, I was 13 at the time and was able to care enough for myself so i set out for Kal'Urgan but they banished me because my father believed in Iblees even though he was a man of Ariel like me but he was sacrificed so i was banished. So i wondered the road when a paladin named Juvens found me and took me to you.

Character Name (I.C.):Gorthuk

Character name (O.C.)Noble_4

IC Age:16

Will you be a FOA soldier, FOA preacher, FOA diplomat, or apply for a division? If applying for a division please list which one ((Currently only the Paladins)):FOA soldier paladin

Goals in the FOA?: To serve the Ascended and Ariel. I wish to protect them and maybe one day be one of them.

Good deeds you have done?:Donate to the church and care for people in need.

Have you done any bad deeds?:None

How did you hear of us?:Juvens he is a paladin

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I am Because they have killed my grandfather and framed my father and had him killed. He was a good man they both were but they were killed and I must live out there story.

Can you wield a blade?:Of course I love to fight evil.

Are you a capable builder?:I am a great builder and i love it

Are you an archer?:The best around.

Any special skills?:None that I know of.

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yes because they are the holy ones who will save. They are great and O'mighty i wish to be among them one day.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel:I will protect the Ascended and preach of them I will serve the FOA with my life and will do anything to help them.

Brief Character History:I grew up in a small Dwarf village, when i was 18 the Undead attack my village, they killed my family, my friends, and my neighbors. I escaped through a small tunnel in my celler. I got a job as a gaurd, but have been looking for a higher purpose all this time.

Character Name (I.C.):Ezekiel Obadiah

Character name (O.C.): sprintindwarf

Race:Dwarf, Cave

IC Age:20

Will you be a FOA soldier, FOA preacher, FOA diplomat, or apply for a division? If applying for a division please list which one ((Currently only the Paladins)):Paladin

Goals in the FOA?:Stop Undead from deatroying the world, save others by bringing them to the light, just like i was saved

Good deeds you have done?:Stopped many conflicts between people, have donated money to the churches of Aeriel, and i lead a group of Alstions to get there things safely, and get back alright.

Have you done any bad deeds?:None, i have nver been fined, jailed, or even accused of bad deeds

How did you hear of us?:A paladin named Juvens

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Yes, they took everything from me!

Can you wield a blade?:yes, i am a master swordsmen.

Are you a capable builder?:Not the best, but i can do some building

Are you an archer?:Yes, i am a deadshot with a bow and arrow

Any special skills?:I am very persuasive, and a great conflict solver.

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.:Yes, i can feel it in my gut, and yes i want to save others like i was saved.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel:I will bring others to the light, pray everyday till the returning, and fight to my death to keep any more Undead from taking the lives of otehrs family and friends!

Brief Character History:

I grew up in a small religous Dwarfen village when i was 15 the Undead attack my village, they killed my family, my friends, and my neighbors. I escaped through a small tunnel in my celler. On the other side of the tunnel i found a man, old but wise. He knew my fathers name somehow. For some reason, I instantly trusted him. For one year, he trained me in the ways of the sword, and to always stand up for others. One sad day, I came back to the shelter we had made, he was bleeding on the floor and whispered in my ear, "don't let this get away, stop the reaking havok of the Undead. I searched for people who cared to help me, but time went by, and I forgot why i was traveling all the time and lost hope. I got a job as a gaurd, but have been looking for a higher purpose ever since time.

Character Name (I.C.):Ezekiel Obadiah

Character name (O.C.): sprintindwarf

Race:Dwarf, Cave

IC Age:20

Will you be a FOA soldier, FOA preacher, FOA diplomat, or apply for a division? If applying for a division please list which one ((Currently only the Paladins)):Paladin, because i follow Aeriel, and wish to serve the Ascended

Goals in the FOA?:Stop Undead from destroying the world, save others by bringing them to the light, just like i was saved

Good deeds you have done?:Stopped many conflicts between people, have donated money to the churches of Aeriel, and i lead a group of Alstions to get there things safely, and get back alright.

Have you done any bad deeds?:None, i have never been fined, jailed, or even accused of bad deeds

How did you hear of us?:A paladin named Juvens

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Yes, they took everything from me! They are followers of Iblees, and they try to destroy this precious world.

Can you wield a blade?:yes, i am a master swordsmen.

Are you a capable builder?:Not the best, but i can do some building

Are you an archer?:Yes, i am a deadshot with a bow and arrow

Any special skills?:I am very persuasive, and a great conflict solver.

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.:Yes, i can feel it in my gut, and yes i want to save others like i was saved. If they are willing, they can be helped, thier promlems and sins can be forgiven

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel:I will bring others to the light, pray everyday till the returning, and fight to my death to keep any more Undead from taking the lives of others family and friends!

Brief Character History: Sean, grew up on a farm out in the wilds, he is knew to these lands and is wanting to make a name for himself. After seeing the grate architect Candle in the grand library’s of Tube You. Sean has vowed to help the Ascended in any way that he can.

Character Name (I.C.): Sean

Character name (O.C.) 00no4

Race: Human

IC Age: 19

Will you be a FOA soldier, or apply for a division? If applying for a division please list which one ((Currently the Paladins and the Preachers)): Just a soldier.

Goals in the FOA?: To help the Ascended in any way that I can

Good deeds you have done?: hmm I’m new to the server but I have given up my food to afew wounded soldiers.

Have you done any bad deeds?: Not as of yet no.

How did you hear of us?: I was trying to get into haven and the Ascended there informed me of the FOA.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: The undead are a blight on this land they are un holy and must be destroyed.

Can you wield a blade?: Yes

Are you a capable builder?: I like to thinks so.

Are you an archer?: Yes

Any special skills?: Not anything out of the ordinary.

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I have faith that the Ascended will return because the Readings in the grand libraries of Tube You say so. I will spread the word so that we may have an army grand enough to wipe the undead from this land.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will follow orders, doing pretty much any job commanded of me.

The Followers of Aeriel is soon going to get new camp Sage Master Riizu has gave us a gift and we thank him for this please be ready to move to the new camp

Brief Character History: I was raised in a traveling mercenary band. We were ambushed, and I managed to get away. Having nowhere left to turn, I decided to go to Laurelin, where I have been working as a hunter.

Character Name (I.C.): Agaron

Character name (O.C.): billybobjoe1223

Race: Dark Elf

IC Age: 82

Will you be a FOA soldier, or apply for a division?: Soldier would be fine.

Goals in the FOA?: I wish to fight in the war against the undead, an help the people of Aegis in any other way I can.

Good deeds you have done?: I helped Vardak to stand after he was struck by lightning cast by a girl with one blue eye and one red. ((Being a hunter and fairly new, I haven't been inside civilized areas very much.))

Have you done any bad deeds?: None that I can remember.

How did you hear of us?: I had heard of the UAC, and after making a few inquiries found the FoA.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I am against the end dead because they have killed many people and destroyed much of Aegis, and I can't stand to see them terrorize the realm.

Can you wield a blade?: Yes, I do quite a lot of my hunting with a blade.

Are you a capable builder?: I can't build much beyond temporary shelters and traps.

Are you an archer?: I can use a bow fairly well, though I tend to use my sword more often.

Any special skills?: I have some knowledge in battle tactics, and can sneak around without being noticed.

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: The Ascended have only backed away temporarily, and we will hold the Undead off until they return. I will spread the word of far and wide to keep the hopes of the people of Aegis high.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aerial: I will aid in battles against the Undead, spread the word of Aeriel, and help get resources for the clan.

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I have faith that the Ascended will return because the Readings in the grand libraries of Tube You say so.

So you know this is highly unacceptable ;).

Rigrud and Ezekiel Obadiah are accepted. Welcome ta the Followers o' Aeriel.

Sire I'm still constructing housing farm and storage etc how many houses would you like? I shall complete it once I return from my journey. ((girlfriend wants me to take her to dinner then I have to go back to my navy base so should be on in the next 2 hours or so))

(second app, my first crashed when i tried to post and i had no backup)

(sorry bout all the errors and miss spelings , i also have more to add when i get home in 8 days , im on a really bad and slow computer)

Brief Character History:

The most rescent thing i remember is waking up in alkhazzar , out o' money and out of luck, yet i ventured out in search of adventure , where i found a nice man, and we started to mine some stone with the plan of selling it for some minas, yet i found out it wasn't worth much and set out to kill monsters, yet he disagreed with those dangers, and we changed our paths, i went out to kill monsters and came up with a cash making system just outside of al khazzar, once i had some money and basic equipment , i set out in search of a job and home where i came to alstion and met a genorous and kind man , called saint dan , yet i didn't know who he was and asked for a house which i later got money for and bought and tried to become involved with the comunity which was very kind and accepting , so i tried to get involved in helpfull jobs , for free and kill monsters for my money and i then ventured north where i found a destroyed and wrecked orc fort , i later found out this was the work o' the undead and tried to help the comunity kill them and send them back to their own world.

Later on i was walking back to my home and saw snowy fields , a place i thought to be peacfull and freindly in ruins and became angry when i found out this was cause o' the undead and started my own private war on them , where i hunted them down and killed em and tried to stop their supplys from getting to their new fort which was horrible and a stain to the to all aegis and when i came 'ome their was rumors we would be attacked to and all of alstion , and the UAC who i thought where good fighters where attacking them , later we when't to rescue one of them who was captured yet the attack failed and i descided it was time to he a brake and go hunting , yet a message was sent to me via a bird , alstion had been looted! i nearly lost my sanity when images of the damage came to my mind , and descided that on my own i couldn't help much and now i find myself ooking for a new group to help against the foul undead and finding the people who i once tried to help , under the blessings of areal made me long to help them.

Character Name (I.C.):

me name be rio

Character name (O.C.)

coconuta

Race:

I am a proud human

IC Age:

i am 24 , but i am very well trained in the sword

Will you be a FOA soldier, or apply for a division? If applying for a division please list which one ((Currently the Paladins and the Preachers)):

I would join the palidins if it ment helping the ascended however, till then i would aim to be a soldier , as i have always been one

Goals in the FOA?:

The one goal i have is to help crush the undead and send them back to their own world , or further

Good deeds you have done?:

I have done many things , being a guard of oren and alstion and then a ranger of alstion and slaying many of the undead

Have you done any bad deeds?:

Once i nearly robed someone in kramoare and saw he evil i was doing and vowed to never go evil again

How did you hear of us?:

i heard rumors and have seen you fight before

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.:

the undead have crushed my homes and slayed my freinds, i will stop at nothing to send them back to their hell and kill all of their followers

Can you wield a blade?:

Me blade is my first choice in weapon , and i belive that i am quite proficient in it

Are you a capable builder?:

Give me a plot o' land and some plans , and it will be done , yet give time as quality is worth it

Are you an archer?:

I am not very good with my bow , but i am trying to improve this.

Any special skills?:

I do not belive i have any skills worth of mentioning.

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.:

I will always trust the ascended and belive that after they return , the undead will be striked back with a force that will shock all aegis!

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel:

I wil do any request given, give me orders and they will be completed , give me a sword and i will give the undead death!