The Sentinels Of Equilibrium [Recruiting]

Terafir

((OOC:

Don't be discouraged if you think your character seems less influential, we consider everyone equally, and everyone can have a place in the Sentinels.

Minecraft Name: Tantaparo

Do you have Skype(Y/N): Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak(Y/N): No

How long have you played upon the server: About a year.

Ban Reports/Strike Reports made upon you(if any): None

IC))

Name(or current alias): Glymmer

Age(years): 16

Skills and specialities: I am young, easily able to make mens' minds go astray. Also, I have a way for sneaking around unnoticed. I specialize in subtlety. 

Previous organizations(if any): Abolitionists

Desired Position: Scout, and to move up the rankings.

Are you willing to take an oath(Yes/No): Yes

Give a small summary upon what you define as balance: Balance is the force of nature in which good deeds and bad deeds are gone, only deeds themselves are left. They are not denoted as bad or good, for there is no bad or good when there is true balance. However, Balance may be achieved through any process necessary, no matter how brutal.

Do you have any specific morals you will not go against: None.

Choose two traits which you value the most, and detail why. Add a third trait of your own from the list that you value as well.

Honesty, Respect, Honour, Intelligence, Courage, Responsibility,Tenacity

1. Courage - Need to be able to be brave enough to make a difference.

2. Responsibility - Need to be able to take things into your hands, whether fault or blame.

3. Deception - Need to be able to appear as nothing, a nobody to fully check balance.

((OOC:

Don't be discouraged if you think your character seems less influential, we consider everyone equally, and everyone can have a place in the Sentinels.

Minecraft Name: Tantaparo

Do you have TeamSpeak(Y/N): No

How long have you played upon the server: About a year.

IC))

Name(or current alias): Glymmer

Age(years): 16

Skills and specialities: I am young, easily able to make mens' minds go astray. Also, I have a way for sneaking around unnoticed. I specialize in subtlety. 

Previous organizations(if any): Abolitionists

Desired Position: Scout, and to move up the rankings.

Give a small summary upon what you define as balance: Balance is the force of nature in which good deeds and bad deeds are gone, only deeds themselves are left. They are not denoted as bad or good, for there is no bad or good when there is true balance. However, Balance may be achieved through any process necessary, no matter how brutal.

Do you have any specific morals you will not go against: None.

Choose two traits which you value the most, and detail why. Add a third trait of your own from the list that you value as well.

Honesty, Respect, Honour, Intelligence, Courage, Responsibility,Tenacity

1. Courage - Need to be able to be brave enough to make a difference.

2. Responsibility - Need to be able to take things into your hands, whether fault or blame.

3. Deception - Need to be able to appear as nothing, a nobody to fully check balance.

A raven appears, delivering a letter. "Accepted, please meet within Fort Tawazen." Directions are listed upon the bottom of the letter.

Tyrnal looks at the poster with scorn. He claws his hands and sends a swing for the paper, tearing it off of a noticeboard. "Maybeh we'll stop gettin' arseholes who provoke t'e scourge..."

OOC:

Minecraft Name: Ellacohed

Do you have TeamSpeak(Y/N): YEs, but rarely use it.

How long have you played upon the server: SInce 2011!

IC

Name(or current alias): Echo "Three" Heap

Age(years): 26

Skills and specialities: Throwing Knives, Archery and Eavesdropping

Previous organizations(if any): NOne

Desired Position: Vicar

Give a small summary upon what you define as balance: An amount of good an evil, that creates an equal world, One that the good doesn't over power the evil and vise versa

Do you have any specific morals you will not go against: No

Honesty, Respect, Honor, Intelligence, Courage, Responsibility,Tenacity

Responsibility-  Without responsibility, you cannot have the courage, and the ability to go out and do things correctly.

Courage- Without courage, you cannot be the one who goes out and does things, even when you are scared. From what I understand, in order to be a Sentinel, you must have courage to do things you  may not want to do.

Discipline- Having the discipline to go out and do what you are asked of is very important to be apart of an organization like this. 

OOC:

Minecraft Name: Ellacohed

Do you have TeamSpeak(Y/N): YEs, but rarely use it.

How long have you played upon the server: SInce 2011!

IC

Name(or current alias): Echo "Three" Heap

Age(years): 26

Skills and specialities: Throwing Knives, Archery and Eavesdropping

Previous organizations(if any): NOne

Desired Position: Vicar

Give a small summary upon what you define as balance: An amount of good an evil, that creates an equal world, One that the good doesn't over power the evil and vise versa

Do you have any specific morals you will not go against: No

Honesty, Respect, Honor, Intelligence, Courage, Responsibility,Tenacity

Responsibility-  Without responsibility, you cannot have the courage, and the ability to go out and do things correctly.

Courage- Without courage, you cannot be the one who goes out and does things, even when you are scared. From what I understand, in order to be a Sentinel, you must have courage to do things you  may not want to do.

Discipline- Having the discipline to go out and do what you are asked of is very important to be apart of an organization like this. 

Aret awakens from his meditation long enough to read the application. He writes only a few words before falling back into his trance: "Accepted, directions will be given shortly."

((OOC:

Minecraft Name: Dranday

Do you have Skype(Y/N): Yes.

How long have you played upon the server: A few years.

Ban Reports/Strike Reports made upon you(if any): None, at least to my knowledge.

IC))

Name(or current alias): Lucas

Age(years): 24

Skills and specialties: None, but I am willing to learn.

Previous organizations(if any): N/A

Desired Position: Orator or Shade.

Are you willing to take an oath(Yes/No): If the oath is reasonable, yes.

Give a small summary upon what you define as balance: Balance is the equal presence of benefactors and malfactors in the world. This is not to say there is killing in the roads of major capitals. That would be unfortunate. I mean to say that, throughout history, the most progress comes from at least some adversity, as to provide a need to progress.

Do you have any specific morals you will not go against: I would rather not kill, though this is not a moral, simply a preference. 

(Honesty, Respect, Honour, Intelligence, Courage, Responsibility,Tenacity)

Overall, responsibility and tenacity are the most able to accomplish goals, having both the drive to accomplish something as well as the knowledge that it is your task to complete. From there, the most useful of the traits would likely be intelligence. It can help speed the accomplishment process as well as serve many uses in almost any situation, making it the most versatile (and, in my opinion, preferable) trait, though not necessarily the most useful,

((OOC:

Minecraft Name: Dranday

Do you have Skype(Y/N): Yes.

How long have you played upon the server: A few years.

Ban Reports/Strike Reports made upon you(if any): None, at least to my knowledge.

IC))

Name(or current alias): Lucas

Age(years): 24

Skills and specialties: None, but I am willing to learn.

Previous organizations(if any): N/A

Desired Position: Orator or Shade.

Are you willing to take an oath(Yes/No): If the oath is reasonable, yes.

Give a small summary upon what you define as balance: Balance is the equal presence of benefactors and malfactors in the world. This is not to say there is killing in the roads of major capitals. That would be unfortunate. I mean to say that, throughout history, the most progress comes from at least some adversity, as to provide a need to progress.

Do you have any specific morals you will not go against: I would rather not kill, though this is not a moral, simply a preference. 

(Honesty, Respect, Honour, Intelligence, Courage, Responsibility,Tenacity)

Overall, responsibility and tenacity are the most able to accomplish goals, having both the drive to accomplish something as well as the knowledge that it is your task to complete. From there, the most useful of the traits would likely be intelligence. It can help speed the accomplishment process as well as serve many uses in almost any situation, making it the most versatile (and, in my opinion, preferable) trait, though not necessarily the most useful,

Exalted Speaker Aret carefully reads over the application before sending a bird. "Accepted. Your application is impeccably written, and your ideals and thoughts are sound. Send a bird for directions to the Keep."

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.