The Horen Levy Of Furnestock

Will (TauFirewarrior)

rEuyuBc.png

The Horen Levy

The men and women have but one duty in service of the Horen Levy; to defend the holdings and family of House Horen. They are trained and well disciplined soldiers that are up to par to defend the Patriarch and his family. They shall not fail, they shall not falter for they are the Horen Levy. They live and breathe to serve with unyielding loyalty and determination to impress upon onlookers the importance of their position, but to defend to their last breath the House of Horen. They currently take resident in the Bountiful and Luscious County of Furnestock.

Ranks

Captain of the Levy- The head of the Horen Levy. He answers to the Horen family and the Steward. Sending orders to underlings, he supervises recruitment, promotion, discipline, and general effectiveness of the Guard.

Sergeant- Hardened veterans of the Levy, they direct the troops in the heat of battle and keep discipline within the ranks.

Footman - The bulk of the Horen Levy, they form the main mass of warriors.

Recruit -Those with little to no military experience. They will train till the Captain of the Levy deems you competent to be a Footman.

Members

Lord of the House: William Horen

Captain of the Levy:

Sergeant(s):

Footmen:

Recruit(s):

Other assorted forces: Konrad/Italian_assassin(Bodyguard), Lancel Hightower/Redbaron(Gallmore Commander), monkeymo14 (Bastard son),Garth Hightower (Doge of Gallmore).

Additional positions and unofficial ranks

Quartermaster:
Drillmaster:Konrad

House Horen pays it's Levied soldiers 30 Minas an Elven week, and provides weapons, armor, and bunking.

Duties

In Times of Peace

You are to protect the holdings of House Horen along with the people that are in it whether it is from beast or man.

You are to defend the Lords and Ladies of House Horen with your very lives

You are to be the guards of the representatives of House Horen

In Times of War

You must fight for House Horen. You must defend its people and holdings from the enemy.

Rules

I. House Horen and the land it owns is what you protect. Anyone outside this is not within your jurisdiction. Those entering and moving through Horen Holdings are your duty to protect if in dangers. If called upon by a Horen, the Marshal of Oren, or King, you are to assist in what they order,

II. You will respect the men that lead this guardforce, other guards and the people you protect

III. Do not harm or kill other members of the Horen Levy.

IV. Thievery is not permitted

V. You may not give orders to a member of House Horen, unless you are given permission by the current Patriarch/Lord of the House, or if the Horen you address is apart of the Guard and is a rank lower then you.

VI. You cannot commit crimes or pretend to have authority in other Holdings.

Oath of the Horen Levy

I (name) swear my blood and blade to House Horen, to uphold its justice and the honor in it's name. I swear this until death take me or my lord release me.

Application

OOC

Username:

What is your Skype name?:

IC

Name:

Race:

Military Experience:(This will determine if you start as a Guardsman or a Recruit)

Preferred Weapon:

Oath:

Application

OOC

Username: Vekrus

What is your Skype name?: tristin.spacy1

IC

Name: Ezekiel Greymane

Race: Human

Military Experience: I have fought many wars in my time and served you relentlessly back in the day. I have held the positions of Knight of the Holy Order of the Red Dragon, High Chancellor of the Kingdom of Renatus, High Constable of the Oren Guard, Member of the Syndicate, and Bannerman of House Flay.

Preferred Weapon: Great sword

Oath: I Ezekiel Greymane swear my blood and blade to House Horen, to uphold its justice and the honor in it's name. I swear this until death take me or my lord release me.

Application

OOC

Username: Vekrus

What is your Skype name?: tristin.spacy1

IC

Name: Ezekiel Greymane

Military Experience: I have fought many wars in my time and served you relentlessly back in the day. I have held the positions of Knight of the Holy Order of the Red Dragon, High Chancellor of the Kingdom of Renatus, High Constable of the Oren Guard, Member of the Syndicate, and Bannerman of House Flay.

Preferred Weapon: Great sword

Oath: I Ezekiel Greymane swear my blood and blade to House Horen, to uphold its justice and the honor in it's name. I swear this until death take me or my lord release me.

You receive a letter

"Congratulations you have been accepted into the Horen Levy, due to impressive Military experience you'll be immediately made a footmen in the Levy. We will meet in Furnestock soon to discuss your new position soon."

OOC
Username: melodichand
What is your Skype name?: melodichand
IC
Name: Roggero Solari
Military Experience: My father taught me swords.
Preferred Weapon: sword
Oath:

I Roggero Solari swear my blood and blade to House Horen, to uphold its justice and the honor in it's name. I swear this until death take me or my lord release me.

OOC

Username: melodichand

What is your Skype name?: melodichand

IC

Name: Roggero Solari

Military Experience: My father taught me swords.

Preferred Weapon: sword

Oath:

I Roggero Solari swear my blood and blade to House Horen, to uphold its justice and the honor in it's name. I swear this until death take me or my lord release me.

"Congratulations Roggero Solari, you have been accepted into the levy as a recruit, you shall receive training and the uniform soon."

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.