Inventors Guild (Recruiting)

King_Zelorm

The Inventors Guild Is an organization of Anthos's most prominent scholars and engineers.  They are selective, and If you join you swear never to reveal other inventors inventions and secrets (unless they are not members of the guild) They also recruit soldiers (To make sure shipments of Inventions get to were they need to be, as well as guarding the Inventors Guilds Inventions) They also hire caravans (which the soldiers defend)  

At the time of this post, The Inventors Guild has no guild hall, And Few know of its existence. 

The Ranks are

Master Inventor

The leader of The Guild, The master inventor, Zelorm Silverkin, is responsible for Guild Affairs.

Teacher

These are those who Train new caravans, soldiers, and inventors

Inventor, Caravan member, or Soldier

These are trained Members of The Guild

Recruit

Someone who needs Training

Applications Examples

Inventor

Character Name: Zelorm SilverKin

Mc name: King_Zelorm

Have you ever invented Anything?: A windmill that runs on Steam, for use underground, So if trapped miners can make make bread ((Its simple to build, and they may find a way to farm there))

Did it work?: Yes

Skype name: King.Zelorm

Char age: 19

Char Race and Sub Race: Human, Adunian

Soldier

char Name: Bob

Mc name: FiggleShnod

Can you fight: yes

Skype name: FiggleSnoder 

Caravan member

Char name: Joe

Mc name: ShnodFiggle

Can you travel long distances?: Yes

Are you charismatic?: Yes

Skype name: ShnodFiggler

Lark chuckles as he hears of this guild, knowing that many of tried to create firearms before..only to have their limbs become literal....fire. arms. They caught on fire. Lark stops chuckling and leaves a note on a poster, "Methinks yeh should 'one yeh craft befe' yeh attempt a guild young one. Such an upstart without proper backing will lead your ambitions to...backfire."

Lark runs as he is chased out by pun haters.

Lark chuckles as he hears of this guild, knowing that many of tried to create firearms before..only to have their limbs become literal....fire. arms. They caught on fire. Lark stops chuckling and leaves a note on a poster, "Methinks yeh should 'one yeh craft befe' yeh attempt a guild young one. Such an upstart without proper backing will lead your ambitions to...backfire."

Lark runs as he is chased out by pun haters.

Fumble nails Lark in the head with his flying squid,

"Your puns aren't punny."

Zelorm watches him get chased away, as he hides in the shadows. "We shall see" He mutters. His Firearms Worked. He didn't realize how dangerous they could be to the user.

Zelorm watches him get chased away, as he hides in the shadows. "We shall see" He mutters. His Firearms Worked. He didn't realize how dangerous they could be to the user.

((No but seriously, firearms have been shot down by the community faster than a speeding bullet. Clockwork and other mechanisms are cool though. Gunpowder doesn't truly exist on Anthos and engineering isn't all about guns. Its about creating giant mechas to battle other giant mechas! cool stuff that you can roleplay with. If your trying to bring up firearms, people will think you are just trying to be powerful and master the four elements.))

((No but seriously, firearms have been shot down by the community faster than a speeding bullet. Clockwork and other mechanisms are cool though. Gunpowder doesn't truly exist on Anthos and engineering isn't all about guns. Its about creating giant mechas to battle other giant mechas! cool stuff that you can roleplay with. If your trying to bring up firearms, people will think you are just trying to be powerful and master the four elements.))

((Good to Know! My chars made Other things, so I'll Fix That. I'm not trying to control the elements, just thought introducing those might be interesting. I will change that on The app Example))

((Just a note that the Lore Team has repeatedly stated that firearms of any sort will not be allowed))

((Good to Know! My chars made Other things, so I'll Fix That. I'm not trying to control the elements, just thought introducing those might be interesting. I will change that on The app Example))

((Many have tried. All have failed. (to introduce firearms) Good luck with your guild though!)

((Interesting concept, very cool. Hope this goes somewhere. 

Inventor

Character Name: Azuire Kula

Mc name: kingaff96

Have you ever invented Anything?:  Not yet but i hope to

Did it work?: 

Skype name: Kingaff96

Char age: 20

Char Race and Sub Race: Wood elf

Caravan member

Char name: Azuire Kula

Mc name: Kingaff96

Can you travel long distances?: Yes

Are you charismatic?: Yes

Skype name: Kingaff96

//OOC

When guns fail as a concept, just work with other projectiles.

Crossbows for example. Or Moon shoes.

Who wouldn't love Anthos Moon shoes.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.