[Recruiting] The Outpost Of Malinorian Resistance!

Wyvernbane

Hello fellow people of Anthos!

I am Commander Flo'rean Kryaos and I have begun construction of a Outpost in Old Malinor. Its purpose will be to aid in the defense of the nations. It will also offer shelter to the victims of attacks. I am looking for guards and people to aid in the building of the city. With all care and respect I hope I will gain aid in my noble purpose. I appreciate you reading this letter and have a good day in Anthos!

Signed,

Commander Flo'rean Kryaos

((There is no apps I will just take posts  :grin2: ))

Guest Grey

Drake frowns slightly, thinking in himself, speaking out his thoughts

"So there's a resistance...against the resistance, which resisted against the original Malinor...this doesn't make sense anymore..."

Buubztik wonders how Elves can protect other people when they can barely protect themselves.

Orc! I believe you are a violent race that may survive but not for long! Not for long my friend!

Drake frowns slightly, thinking in himself, speaking out his thoughts

"So there's a resistance...against the resistance, which resisted against the original Malinor...this doesn't make sense anymore..."

Sir it is not necessarily a resistance it is simply a aid and a place that is trying to give Malinor a second chance to hold a city.  

Orc! I believe you are a violent race that may survive but not for long! Not for long my friend!

Zogrocka chuckles so hard, so hard that a loud fart erupts from his behind.

Prey just looks at him. "Are you stupid or just insanely hopeful?"

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.