Sporadic Meteor Showers

Graceful Bucko

It's literally in the title.

Have a plugin start up a randomizer every time night begins, if a shower happens, have there be a 1 in something ridiculous chance for a meteor to actually land somewhere, containing rare minerals.

Sorry, sent this off an ipad, a really old one, with 6% battery, so I had to write this sort of hurriedly.

Am I the only one who was really expecting like, a gif of meteors  that looked like Sporadic...?

If I may ask, what is the number equivalent of 1 in something ridiculous chance?

But seriously, it seems like a good idea, but I feel it would be awfully hard to code it.

1ee8c23a42bdd7e38f370d86cc08770b.png

Sporadic OP plz nerf.

Do you know of the actual destructive force even a soccerball-sized meteor has?

Could be a GM just jumping on every so often and planting one. By defining "Rare" minerals, what do you mean? The only semi-rare mineral I can think of is Diamond. 

1ee8c23a42bdd7e38f370d86cc08770b.png

Sporadic OP plz nerf.

I came in like a wrecking ball :D

I came in like a wrecking ball :D

No...meteor...you came in like a meteor...like...you...that's the...that's the joke O_O

No...meteor...you came in like a meteor...like...you...that's the...that's the joke O_O

B-but I don't have any good meteor shower gifs and look

zbZzgly.gif

omg i cry everytim

Could be a GM just jumping on every so often and planting one. By defining "Rare" minerals, what do you mean? The only semi-rare mineral I can think of is Diamond. 

28MWiw1.png

SPACE SWORD

If people want to see these, I will arrange a sparse few through manual events, but not a plugin. Can't promise what the meteors will carry though. Be on the lookout.

This is a reallllllllly bad idea.

I used to play on a server with meteor plugin.

pretty sure 303 might remember the days of the server when it was meteor haven usa

god no

just please

DUN DO IT

sf

It's cool as an event, but my god, not a plugin.

Do you know of the actual destructive force even a soccerball-sized meteor has?

Do you know that you're asking me something about realism in a rhetorical fashion on the same forum where people are suggesting that their characters should be able to summon lighting from the land of dreams?