The Order Of The Lost Faith

Deathstar542

The Order Of The Lost Faith 

Aim

To downgrade any elf, or any other race who gets in their way. They will slaughter all who face their path and are not afraid to lose a member. They believe that all elfs should be destroyed of the face of the Anthos, as they are not worthy.

Ranks

Once you join the Order you are set to a low rank, known as Unoathed, then you become Oathed after you oath yourself by saying a certain phrase. After that you are ranked on how active you are, what you have done for the guild and how many people you have recruited.

The following ranks go: 

Unoathed

Oathed

Footman

Savior

Count

Master

Chief

Champion

Warlord

High Overlord  

History

They were founded in the late days of Anthos and are campers, having no know home. They have been know to hide their camps as other small businesses. They were created by the criminal Za'anni for the purpose of getting more money and riches, but soon became an almost religion.

Appearance

All followers must wear the guild armor, with the option of a hood.

Thievesguild.pngThievesguildhood.png

Applying

Application format:

Ooc Stuff:

Name:

Skype (optional):

Teamspeak(optional)

Donor?:

Ic Stuff:

Name:

Reason for joining:

Race(Kharajyr and Dark elf most needed but doesn't matter):

Job:

((Why do you need A: A forum app at all and B: why is Donor a question on it?))

((A: Why do you need to discourage a member? B: Perhaps some essential rights are only accesable to donors?))

((A: Why do you need to discourage a member? B: Perhaps some essential rights are only accesable to donors?))

((A: because I want to know who is joining B:because it would be helpful to know))

Edited by Deathstar542

((Brotip: Might wanna spiffy this post up with images, fonts, colors, to make it look more appealing.))

Lord man thinks "So... this is a group of fools who hate humans... Only if the white rose twas around... these idiots would be undoubtly purged as soon as we defeat the Midjets."

"Go feck yourself and die in a pit, you worthless piece of scum. Without us humans, all of you would have been wiped from the face of the world already. The sheer ignorance about the efforts humans have made in order to protect all of us is so appalling, I feel like I have to puke. People like you are the worst and should vanish from very existence yourself. If I ever meet one of you, I will not hesitate to drive my battleaxe into the rotten feces you call brain, you son of a *****. Go and die." Silus remarks furiosly.

"Go feck yourself and die in a pit, you worthless piece of scum. Without us humans, all of you would have been wiped from the face of the world already. The sheer ignorance about the efforts humans have made in order to protect all of us is so appalling, I feel like I have to puke. People like you are the worst and should vanish from very existence yourself. If I ever meet one of you, I will not hesitate to drive my battleaxe into the rotten feces you call brain, you son of a *****. Go and die." Silus remarks furiosly.

Lord man thinks "So... this is a group of fools who hate humans... Only if the white rose twas around... these idiots would be undoubtly purged as soon as we defeat the Midjets."

((Changed it to elfs.))

"And why the change of mind all of a sudden? Even the White Rose had principles and did not straight out butcher because they could." Silus grunts, still furious.

"Make remove of shitfont!", Cendrus barks upon seeing a poster. Even the illiterate peasantry of this world despise Comic Sans.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.