Ultimate Guide To Dark Elves!

Lego XBOX

Man... Prey matches none of this. Maybe one of two things , nothing from the family bit though. xD

No, you cannot be Mori or Drow or a Drizzt-noob. You can have similarities but cannot be an actual Drow, sorry. I know there is a HUGE cult-following(I personally only read the a few of the Drizzt comics) for drows with things like Drow-Tales, Drizzt, and that other RA Salvatore series that takes place solely in the underdark, but you need to resist the sweet temptation and not draw all your character from those sources(It's okay for some of course). Look elsewhere just as much. TES dummner are great models, night elves (Gross) possibly if you want to bend that way.

(I like to bash on Drizzt fans since 50% of the noobs that start off as dark elves essentially rip from him, myself included. Dual sworded dark elves sound familiar? It's a Drizzt-noob. Purple eyes? It's a Drizzt-noob. Hatred for strong racism? It's a Drizz-noob)

CONCURRING3

BOY-HOWDY

Where is the "Azel" archetype, everything about him:

(Azel)

-Azel

-Azel

-Azel

-Azel

Don't Mali'ker look toward the actual eldest of the family, and not simply the Haelun or Maln? Because of their strong relations and power put into ancestry, a Ker wouldn't just let the mother or father take the head; it'd be the eldest of the family. I understand if the Maln or Haleun is the eldest, but simply saying that it's a patriarch/matriarch is like saying it's a matter of nobility.

Your guide doesn't seem to elaborate to me upon that much, and it might deter some of the newer Mali'ker from that aspect of the roleplay. I like the guide, and it's written well; I just think that more about the actual aspect of power put into elders, and the tight knit side of families should be elaborated upon for the newer players. 
:)

Elders are more important than the patriarch-matriarch… you must have missed the whole section on that. However; those in charge are the patriarch and matriarch (who in turn look to the elders for advice).