Name:

Lotha

Race:

Appears to be a very short dark elf.

Female

Height:

A hair short of three feet tall.

Overall Appearance

She is very diminutive, standing at a grand total of 4 feet even. She's pear shaped as they come, wide at the hips and narrow chested. She has shockingly contrasting orange hair against her dark skin. She has a lot of jewelry. Two golden bracelets on her wrists, two orcish golden rings with small diamond studs under her sleeves around her upper arms. on her left bicep is a strange piercing, gold studs on each side of her bicep, presumably connected through the flesh. She has  several rings, mostly with gold or silver bands with emerald studs or sapphire. She has two golden anklets as well as several earrings.

Between 400 and 500 years old.

Magic:

Illusion, household magic.

Inventory:

Several marbles. Two sheathed katanas. Many daggers and knives, and a couple forks for some reason. Random pieces of armor. Random stuffed animals. Random pillows and blankets. Some flowers, a squirrel. Some tomes and unwritten books. None of this stuff is visible or seems to even be on her person.

Favourite Things

Pogo sticks.

Disorder.

Chaos and anything affiliated with it.

Pissing off orcs.

Pissing off tall people.

Hugs.

Cuddles.

Rivenza.

MA's and Stuff

Illusion MA, accepted.

No point in adding "age" and "magic" sections if the unnecessary "find it out in RP" thing is going to fill them in and not actually answer the sections themselves.

isn't a busty dark elf, disapointed

I figured you'd be relieved o.o

arent you a guy

Uh, yeah? What's your point?

Ill bash ur hed n m8 if u stp on me agin

You tried to steal my keys T-T

Ill bash ur hed n m8 if u stp on me agin

You tried to steal my keys T-T

:3

Two sheathed katanas. Many daggers and knives,Random pieces of armor. Random stuffed animals. Random pillows and blankets,None of this stuff is visible or seems to even be on her person.

How is this possible? She's a little girl and doesn't really have place to have massive pieces of iron, armor or swords  that are three feet long?