The Mystics Of Yuan [Magic Lore]

BrandNewKitten

I have a question concerning the amulet that is required. How do they get these amulets and does it have to be anything special? Or could someone just figure out what it looks like and carve one in the forest?

"some amulet fashioned from wood of the willow trees that grow along the riverbank."

It is carved alongside praying to Yuan however the amulet itself does nothing. You need the connection to Yuan for the magic.

Yuan Parr from Star Wars: The Old Republic would be proud of being called a deity.

But really, I like this a lot.

Revision list:

-Yuan is now just Tahariae under a guise put on by a culture

-Mysticism is merely clericalism developed in a different way via culture

-Added list of some affected unholy beings.

I don't think cleric magic changes based on the cultural views of mortals. If people are worshiping tahariae in another light, results would be akin to a creator cleric's magic.

If a bunch of Iblees worshipers prayed to Iblees in another form that embodied the darkness of the ocean, they would not be given the ability to sling unholy water at their enemies that would coincidentally have the same effect as Nether fire. Following the example that these worshipers would even be given powers (which they wouldn't in normal circumstances), they would still just be able to summon undead from the Nether, call down dry lightning and throw fire around. The same goes for all other Aengudaemons, I'm sure that this is the way the power-channeling and affinity system has worked for the longest time now.

Also, rogue Mystics would have to be manually deattuned if they broke the rules of Yuan, whether or not Yuan is Tahariae.

If a forest dwarf attempts it, it should have to be done with cider instead. 

Other than that, its just a +1 for a interesting form of clerical healing. Reminds me a lot of Eldathyn from D&D.

This lore had been   [Denied]!

Under the permission of the lore's creator, BNK, he's asked me to close this off to allow him time to revise the lore and make it more suitable for his current roleplay situation.. Instead of one over 5 months ago.. Oops.