Lore Idea: Hollow Walkers

drfate786

((Note: These events are to happen in RP upon lore acceptance, Howard is to be revealed to all as the cultist and executed in this exact matter thus creating this lore and the monster in the process.))

*A cultist is dragged into Oren in chains, his masters have forsaken him and so has his false god, he is dragged by the neck unto the podium for all to see and stripped of his clothing, the executioner prepares a burning mould and begins filling it whit molten obsidian.*

Executioner: "Ser, are you certain this heretic deserves this? This is a far worse fate...even for him..."

Imperial Marshal: "For what this...this...THING, has done to a monk...and the other atrocities...it is less then he deserves..."

Executioner: "Yes sir..."

*Howard is pulled by the hair and his face is pushed down into the mould of molten obsidian, despite being in such agony and pain, the thought of having been betrayed and the sadness within him kept him alive and decayed into icy hatred as the days went by.*

*Icy crystals surround the podium as the birds sing, but their singing is cut short when the marshal and the executioner kick the heretic in the chest and begin phase two.*

Marshal: "Is the heretic still alive?"

Executioner: "Yes sir."

Marshal: "Good...call in the rune smith."

*A rune smith walks into the podium and gasps in horror as the mould is hammered off the heretic revealing a red hot mask of obsidian fashioned into the design of a ghastly skull.*

Rune Smith: "Emm...ow much i bein paid fer dis?!?" *He says a expression of terror still on his face.*

Marshal: "More then enough...now engrave the damn runes!"

RuneSmith "..."

*The Runesmith still fearful of what he is doing begins engraving runes on the mask of hot obsidian as he does so, the crowd of Orener's walk into their homes and shut their doors.*

*As the runes are engraved Howard feels sharp pains as though the runes are being engraved within his skull and not the mask of obsidian, as the runes get engraved the thoughts of vengeance run deep within his mind, thinking only one thing...Howard accepts his demise and lets the icy rage and vengeance take him into a trance of insanity. The Runesmith finishes the runes and as he does so, Howard lets out a terrible, monstrous shriek of pain and vengeance on the Runesmith and all before him.*

*The Runesmith lets out a small prayer to Howard hoping that he finds peace for what he has done to Howard.*

Runesmith: "It be done...now give me mah bloody money."

Marshal: "You heard him."

*A small chest of gold coins is given to the Runesmith and the Runesmith leaves...hoping that he does not burn in the nether for what he has done.*

*The runes begin to glow and the obsidian turns pale white as phase three begins.*

Marshal: "Executioner, hand me a spear."

*The executioner nods and gives the imperial Marshal a red hot spear, the imperial marshal takes the spear and kicks Howard, he grabs Howard by the neck and ties him to a cross before plunging the spear into Howard's heart.*

*Howard gasps in agony and lets out a final word: "I will...have my vengeance...you will all pay...you *Coughs out blood* pigs...will burn..."

*The Imperial marshal punches Howard in the gut and leaves him to bleed out on the podium*

*Howard's dark blood gushed from his pierced heart, betrayed, beaten, and cursed, Howard begins to drift into the darkness welcoming it, not knowing of what would happen to his soul.*

[!] Little did the world know...of what horror the Runed mask would unleash when combined whit such hatred for life and lust for revenge...[!]

Ravens and carrion begin to pluck at Howard's still corpse, the air is still and rancid, only the icy winter breeze can be felt as the winds moan and snow begins to fall on Howard's corpse. Howard's corpse twitches slightly as a raven goes to the mask.The raven ignoring the twitching tries to pluck out a eye but suddenly a crack is heard as it's neck is grabbed and ripped off by Howard's hand. Whit unholy rage, Howard lets out several inhuman screams of agony as the chest wound becomes a dark hole filled whit nothing but his newly formed lust for souls and vengeance, he lets out a second scream this time sounding even more inhuman. The cracking of cartilage is heard as his hands change and contort into terrible claws, his legs begin to turn into clawed and bony legs and his feet grow a pair of claws as they too, become bony. His spine cracks as the skin turns white and begins rotting, the white obsidian mask begins to glow and the runes turn into blood red lines of glowing hatred as the skeletal face beneath cries out in vengeance, so do the skies above as the snowfall turns into a flurry of icy hatred. The citizens of Oren see the terrifying transformation and scream in terror as the military begins to surround the podium during the fierce snow storm. The city quickly catches fire from the ensuing panic and looters begin to riot. The brave men of Oren begin to panic in terror of the sight that lay before them, Howard...or what once was Howard lets out a horrifying screech before climbing on the city walls behind the podium. A crossbowman suddenly see's a claw dig into the battlements and suddenly screams as his face is bitten off by the obsidian mask. Howard continues eating the man and a hole forms into the man's chest followed by loud screeching as a mask forms over the man's face, the man...or what was once a man runs to the next crossbowman hoping to make a quick meal out of him, he his successful and the man is also turned into a monster. Man by man, the infection spreads and the city of Oren spreads into panic as Armageddon breaks throughout the districts. In the end the threat was contained and the monsters fled the city whit Howard. The military spent days putting out fires and hunting down these...Hollow Walkers as they began calling them but to their surprise never found them, Howard was never found afterwards as well. Those who truly feared the Hollow Walkers began calling the thing they saw on that night the Ulsiscor...He who thirsts for souls. For they never saw their loved ones revived at the monk sanctuary.

((Did you talk to the people involved before posting this to see if they wanted to do this?))

Edit: Read the whole thing. Stop trying to be the main antagonist. Please. You're basically saying Oren is practically destroyed if this lore is accepted. Do you know how ridiculous an event this sounds? -1

And we already have enough characters. Wraiths, necromancers, dread knights. We're good.

You're saying "**** it" to a lot of things, and I have a feeling this was written up without a shred of thought for anyone else or any actual lore. tl;dr you didnt study 

((Did you talk to the people involved before posting this to see if they wanted to do this?))

((I have not written names yet, i intend on having vibious de sola be the marshal and whoever is oren's executioner as the executioner, i will ask them shortly. as to the runesmith, i will ask dezzy if he would be interested.)) 

Flesh runes are banned from Dwarven society

Only dwarves know flesh runes

This seems like something that is done with flesh runes

This looks more like an attempt to make yourself into a special snowflake than something to actually enhance the server's RP.

Plus, it doesn't explain what the mask actually is. Where it came from. Why it has these special powers.

Flesh runes are banned from Dwarven society

Only dwarves know flesh runes

This seems like something that is done with flesh runes

(( Not exactly, this is done on a mask of obsidian rather then flesh, and banned or not if a dwarf is paid a fortune his greed would get the better of him.

This looks more like an attempt to make yourself into a special snowflake than something to actually enhance the server's RP.

Plus, it doesn't explain what the mask actually is. Where it came from. Why it has these special powers.

(( It explains what the mask is perfectly, it is obsidian whit runes on it, and no it is not a attempt at making myself special, in the lore i turn several people into monsters too, people need to RP the crossbowmen and citizens turned into packs of Hollow Walkers.))

So… Basically you want to add Hollows from Bleach to the server?

-1 I dislike this idea in its entirety. 

So… Basically you want to add Hollows from Bleach to the server?

-1 I dislike this idea in its entirety. 

((Nope, if you read the lore it is not much like the hollows from bleach, the only similarity is the mask and chest wound, aside from that they are different and more like zombies i could even give you a list of differences.))

(( It explains what the mask is perfectly, it is obsidian whit runes on it.

Almost certain that's not how it works. 99% so.

I'd suggest asking an LM if runes can do that, otherwise you'd need to get those accepted before you can even hope for this to be.

Also, at the end of your lore you mentioned people not returning from the CT.

Are you trying to say this could force-PK? Your lore is so vague on everything, I have to ask this.

((Nope, if you read the lore it is not much like the hollows from bleach, the only similarity is the mask and chest wound, aside from that they are different and more like zombies i could even give you a list of differences.))

I /did/ read the lore. I dislike the premise, and feel again like you are trying to create something special. If your RP is getting stale and you find the need to write so much lore, why not change your RP? Come try and be a Druid, or perhaps roll a Halfling. The bottom line is this : People aren't in the mood for more edgy bad guys. We have enough, and they're RP'd very well. It's not like we hate you, we just dislike your ideas, and feel like you're trying to become too important. Try having fun with existing RP instead of becoming the all powerful character you really, really seem to want.

(( Not exactly, this is done on a mask of obsidian rather then flesh, and banned or not if a dwarf is paid a fortune his greed would get the better of him.

Not how we work m8. We're greedy bastards, sure, but we're not animals who drop all of our values and laws because someone offered us a bag of minas. There are plenty of other ways to make money. 

Almost certain that's not how it works. 99% so.

I'd suggest asking an LM if runes can do that, otherwise you'd need to get those accepted before you can even hope for this to be.

Also, at the end of your lore you mentioned people not returning from the CT.

Are you trying to say this could force-PK? Your lore is so vague on everything, I have to ask this.

((Now i am certain you are just trying to poop on my lore now just because you have somekind of personal history whit me, now let me explain.

1. Becoming a hollow walker will be OPTIONAL rules will be made once the lore is accepted to prevent PK, now due to the souls being devoured  the people would never be revived as they would have no soul to be put inside a body.

2. Runes can react on many things, it also depends what the runes were and what intent they had, i never stated what they were and etc therefore making your comment irrelevant. If i am wrong then fine, but this lore will not be burned down just for a little inaccurate rune lore when a LM can come in and edit this so it is more accurate to the rune lore.

Not how we work m8. We're greedy bastards, sure, but we're not animals who drop all of our values and laws because someone offered us a bag of minas. There are plenty of other ways to make money. 

((Still, just because it is a banned art rply doesn't mean this lore can't happen, i can name many magical arts and monsters created by banned magic.))

((Still, just because it is a banned art rply doesn't mean this lore can't happen, i can name many magical arts and monsters created by banned magic.))

Please do. And then explain to me in a detailed passage how this is going to create RP that I would want to participate in. After such, explain to me how this plays into your characters story.