(4.0) Ghouls - Playable Zombies

DruinsBane

((All applications are pending, as we have nobody to help ghouls at the moment. Ghouls are accepted lore.))

MC name:
mateolog
Timezone:
CET
(( Central European Timezone))
((I use this website often))
Why do you want to play a Ghoul:
I played a a Ghoul before but saddly I did not know I needed to aply to become one so I just have it dorment now and waiting for permission to become one or to make a new one
answering the question I really enjoy playing misterious beings. Also because I am usually the kind of guy who would let himself be killed for Rp and having to remake a bunch of characters is a pain.
I find Ghouls awesome! they answer to no one except their masters and I feel that the personality feets me ((saddly)) 

Ghoul Description

Morguorg is a Ghoul that was dormant during the undead war. The day he awekend was when he was fished out of a pond by an orc. Killing and eating the orc Morguorg looked for his daugther, Elsa who died long long ago.  He does not remember much of his life but  he feels great love for children and enjoys being arround them because they remind him of Elsa. Saddly for him his hungger for life has also made him eat many causing him saddness for a reason he does not understand because he is not what he once was. When his fed enougth Morguorg is very gentle but migth become agressive again at bruke moves or at the sigth of blood. His hunger can strike at any moment and thats why he has killed so many children (( but he also kill others)). 

Do you understand & agree to uphold the rules: I agree complitely

WBCl1ai.png

WolfThePict

Denied.jpg

mateolog

WBCl1ai.png

Thaddeus12

MC name: BaronVonDietz

Timezone: EST

Why do you want to play a Ghoul: I feel it would make for very interesting RP, and it is something I have never tried before.

Ghoul Description: He would be a smaller sized fairly young Troll (5'8) with dark almost scorched black skin, and light blue eyes, as well as two pale tusks.  He would limp around arching his back and would often attempt to lightly stretch himself in his back area. He does not converse with others aside various moans and grunts.

Do you understand & agree to uphold the rules: Yes, I do

Denied.jpg

BaronVonDietz

Note: No longer wished to play a ghoul, did not fail testing.

MC Name:

legocrazy7

Skype Name:

Can be given through PMs.

Why do you want to play a ghoul?:

I had an experience with them way back and really enjoyed the RP. Not only that but I got the chance to play one temporarily to help with a small event. Was an awesome experience.

Ghoul Description:

What would appear to be the remains of an elf, the abomination would appear to be about five feet tall. He is obviously taller, but stays crouched. The creature's eyes are dull, as if it were blind, one gone completely. The cartilage forming its nose is so dis-formed it is simply a squished stump. The creature has several large jagged teeth and long, hard fingernails.

Do you understand & agree to uphold the rules?:

Indeedy I do!

WBCl1ai.png

legocrazy7

MC name: drfate786
Timezone: EST
Why do you want to play a Ghoul: Because i am sick and tired of normal RP and want to try rping something more fun.

Ghoul Description

Rot Face

Rot Face in life was a former serial killer that had committed suicide and who's spirit had become a poltergeist after realizing that he could no longer enjoy the thrill of the kill. Due to this, his body decayed rather faster then usual resulting in his skull being almost completely visible, this causes most of his prey to run in terror not just due to the frightening head but also due to his maggot riddled corpse. 

Thus more, having caught the plague shortly before his suicide the plague continues to feast off his flesh and thus making his bodily fluids highly dangerous to water or farm land as his bite alone can infect even the healthiest being with the plague of the green dots variant.  

For this same reason rats tend to sometimes burrow into his ribs causing his ribs and muscle tissue to be exposed, he however loves this as he will occasionally pick a rat out and eat it or just simply belch out a plague ridden rat while he is on a enemy. 

For a ghoul, he can move fairly fast when he gets on all fours due his rapid putrefaction and the loss of most of his internal organs. He has rather long claws that can tear through skin as though it were parchment and can bite through the thickest of robes.

Essentially, he is a plague ridden ghoul with a highly infectious bite. 

Do you understand & agree to uphold the rules: Yes

Denied.jpg

drfate786

Discussed in Skype.

MC name: o_Daxton_o
Timezone: Eastern  time zone
Why do you want to play a Ghoul: I have been told by friends and others that it is a fun race to RP. And I think that i would love to RP it. It sounds quite interesting the ideas and lore are going to be fun to RP.

Ghoul Description: [!] The "thing" standing in front of you appears to be around 5'7" and looks like a big pile of rotten flesh. You also notice that in quite a few spots there is bone showing you take in that the "things" face is quite odd his nose is gone and little bits of cartilage are what take up the space. You also note that his eyes are completely gray as if he can't see(OOC he can see). He also is missing some of his bottom lip.
(OOC his name is to be decided by his master)

Do you understand & agree to uphold the rules: Yes I do.

MC name: o_Daxton_o
Timezone: Eastern  time zone
Why do you want to play a Ghoul: I have been told by friends and others that it is a fun race to RP. And I think that i would love to RP it. It sounds quite interesting the ideas and lore are going to be fun to RP.

Ghoul Description: [!] The "thing" standing in front of you appears to be around 5'7" and looks like a big pile of rotten flesh. You also notice that in quite a few spots there is bone showing you take in that the "things" face is quite odd his nose is gone and little bits of cartilage are what take up the space. You also note that his eyes are completely gray as if he can't see(OOC he can see). He also is missing some of his bottom lip.

(OOC his name is to be decided by his master)

Do you understand & agree to uphold the rules: Yes I do.

WBCl1ai.png

Greetings players!

Parkins here, announcing that we are still looking for players to be ghouls! Come become an undead creature, always hungering for life, and serve your Necromatic Overlords!

As an added bonus to Ghouldom, the 1.8.7 update has given us PvP buffs, and removed the need for food!

You can check the update here: https://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/131059-the-187-update/

All the more reason to join now! Remember, a ghoul always hungers!

MC name: Crazed
Timezone: EST
Why do you want to play a Ghoul: Ghouls seem like an interesting race to play. I've been wanting ET, though player-run sorts of events that could allow me to play a temporary character, while also creating enjoyable RP for those around me. Ghouls allow me to do this. Even though I already have two characters,Parkins has told me I can play whenever I feel like it, if I am accepted, I'd love to play this race.

Ghoul Description: The Ghoul stands at a short height, only around five feet tall. His legs are thick with rotted flesh, a dulled bone protruding from its left kneecap. His head lulls to the right slightly, one eye barely dangling into its socket((He can still see from this eye.)). He's a rather stout creature, resembling a dwarf in appearance.

Do you understand & agree to uphold the rules: Of course I do!

MC name: HurferDurfer1 you traitor
Timezone: CDT you traitor

Why do you want to play a Ghoul: I feel like killing people would be fun as a spooky ghouly, you traitor

Ghoul Description: He would be an average sized man, not that you could tell with all the rotting flesh, he'd be a hideous hunched over creature of malice and hunger. you traitor

Do you understand & agree to uphold the rules: Yes, I do, you traitor