(4.0) Ghouls - Playable Zombies

DruinsBane

MC name: cman64
Timezone:EST
Why do you want to play a Ghoul: The idea of roleplaying as something as interesting as a ghoul! It presents many different opportunities for roleplay and different roles a single ghoul could play. I have seen the lore when it was being accepted and have always stumbled upon it from time to time. So Now I think is a good time to try playing as one :D Also, seeing the new perks, it would be great to see how they work in PVP and in general.
Ghoul Description: This ghoul is no creature to take lightly. He is rather small, smaller than an average human. But his skin has been flayed off, leaving only muscle and some bone. The creature himself is savage-like, as well as somewhat agile in his movements. If you are not quick to turn, he will attack unnoticed. He, however large a threat, is dim from his exposed brain. often picking at it, his memories of his past life either are lost forever, or take over as his own reality. This causes the creature confusion as it will often try to act 'normal' in a sense when such memories flood back. But these episodes only last several minutes, returning the hazed memory back into the savage ghoul he is. He often can 'attempt to' speak his own name in these hazes, but it comes out broken. So he is often called "m...ooolllg..." (Molg), as it is what most tend to hear from him.
Do you understand & agree to uphold the rules: Yes.

MC name: NJBB
Timezone: EST 
Why do you want to play a Ghoul: It would be interesting rp, and I want to play another race besides the main races 
Ghoul Description: His jaw is broken, so it's crooked and hangs to the side but it's still connected to his head, his right leg seems to be shorter than his left so he limps and has a torn leather tunic and a gash in his head.
Do you understand & agree to uphold the rules: Yes 

MC name: Cookieb
Timezone: Eastern
Why do you want to play a Ghoul: I am looking for some good role play and along with something to do in the times my other persona isn't doing anything.
Ghoul Description: Covered in tattered rags and spare pieces of cloth, He seems to have a few missing fingers and his skin has rotted to show a few shattered ribs  and decomposed organs. 
Do you understand: & agree to uphold the rules: Yes, i do understand and agree to uphold the rules.

MC name: Security_Guard
Timezone: PST
Why do you want to play a Ghoul: It looks like an interesting and fun roleplay. I also want to deviate from the normal four races and try out a ghoul

Ghoul Description: He is a human with a tall and lanky stature. His eyes are black and beady and his jaw is unhinged. He is missing small parts of his arms and legs, some of which have been corroded or rotted. His back is arched as he walks with a small hobble. He usually wears a hood to cover up his features and facial structure. 

Do you understand & agree to uphold the rules: Yes I understand the rules and I agree to follow them.

MC name: GoboHobo
Timezone: EST
Why do you want to play a Ghoul: My friends have been playing them and they say its really fun.

Ghoul Description He is a goblin from the clan of jaka, on the back of his head brain could be seen, he would be a small goblin his skin color blue. His fingers seem to have been replaced with knives as well as his teeth, the modifications increase every so often.

Do you understand & agree to uphold the rules: Yes.

Accepted!

All others Testing.

MC name: Roopak

Timezone: GMT
Why do you want to play a Ghoul: I would like to play as a Ghoul because it sounds like it will create good roleplay. Not only will it be fun for me, I'll strive to make enjoyable rp for others too.

Ghoul Description: His eyes are lifeless, bloodshot red. He walks with a slight limp, his right leg almost torn down to the bone. His torso is covered by a dark, dirty, torn robe which hangs down to his knees. He is a bald ghoul, and has a foul set of decaying and stained teeth. His fingernails are disgusting, jagged and filthy, sharp enough to cut flesh. There is a deep wound on his neck, where a pike plunged into his neck, causing his demise.

Do you understand & agree to hold the bounds: Yes, of course.

I changed my mind

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.