The Nemor Creed

The Nemor Creed

The Nemor Creed

Who are we?

We are a secret society, made upon the rights of the people.

What do we do?

We have weekly meetings, to talk about the current status of the realm. If anyone has an issue to bring up, we will discuss it. Say there is a cruel dictator of a town, The Creed would make a plan to start a revolution.

Why do we do this?

As I said before, this organization is very secretive. Our history is only talked about to members.

How do you join?

To join, you will have to talk to an officer in The Creed. We are not giving out any information as to who is in this. To find us, ask citizens of Oren, Petrus especially, and see what they know.

~The Nemor Creed~

Isabella pins a small scrap of paper to the notice. It appears to be a dictionary definition of the word "secret".

Quin rubs the back of his neck and shrugs whimsically at the poster.

Ah'll ne'er understand why t'ese 'illustrious super secret mysterious an' enigmatic' organizations some'ow mass produce posters an' start advertizin' t'emselves like a dockside *****.

He thinks to himself, since posters don't make good conversationists.

Fredrick comes across the recruitment poster and thinks, "Why would a secret society ever have to recruit members in the public eye.. Doesn't that defeat the purpose." sighs lightly as he pulls down the poster and sets it on fire with a small match. After the paper has completely dissolved he starts asking around through out the lands, hoping to find out who is foolish enough to start such a guild. "Surely other secret societies will be insulted even disgusted by this." he thinks while ripping down other posters.

Beranabus blinks a few times as he looks upon the public forum of with this cryptic message "Od-eh.." He blinks a few times looking over to fredrick and nods at his word before walking off "What he said."

((Seems interesting. But it may be best to expand on this. As there is no real concrete goal rather than meeting and discussing modern events and wanting to do something about it. Though if you were to take action and spark RP. That would be pretty cool. Good luck!))

Fumble hastily makes a decision not to anger the Creed and follow human rights, so that he and the Elders arent overthrown from their village.

((Hey I see that u havent applied yet, Id suggest applying before posting anything in RP, PM me on for help with applying))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.