-=Out of character information=-

Minecraft name: nighthawk1998

Have you ever been banned before and why?: no

How long have you been playing on the server?: Around 3 years I believe

-=In character information=-

What is your name? James Orgram

How old are you? 20 years

What gender are you? Male

What are you interested in? I love the thought of enchanting and i love mineing a long with chopping trees done 

What do you want to Achieve from joining the Guild? A new skill , friends and to have a safe place to live

Where have you been educated/and by where/who? I taught myself most of what i know i can read at write along with hitting rock  and trees with tools . Oh and i am also very cunning when i need to be . 

What are you skills? I am a Fair miner and fair lumberjack , fair stonemasion i would try my hand at blacksmithing but i do not have a anvil or the resorches needed to make one . I plan to up my farming but other then that and enchanting that is all my skills . 

[James Orgram]

-=Recruit Application=-

Minecraft name: Cneyele

Have you ever been banned before and why?: Nope

How long have you been playing on the server?: Since september of 2013

What is your name? Aeltis Des'Nox

How old are you? 42

What gender are you? Female

What are you interested in? I'm interested in hunt for knowledge of course. As well as meeting new people. That's always nice too. 

What do you want to Achieve from joining the Guild?  To further my understanding on how magic effects the world and objects around us. And by joining such an organization. One can only improve with those whom seek the same.

Where have you been educated/and by who/where? I'm still new to this art of enchanting as I only hold notes given to me from those I've spoken to on such a matter.

What are your skills?((screenshot of you skill list)) I hold no true skills at this time. But I'm focusing on gaining such needed to be able to collect such materials for performing runic enchanting.

- [__Aeltis Des'Nox__]

-=Recruit Application=-

Minecraft name: Cneyele

Have you ever been banned before and why?: Nope

How long have you been playing on the server?: Since september of 2013

What is your name? Aeltis Des'Nox

How old are you? 42

What gender are you? Female

What are you interested in? I'm interested in hunt for knowledge of course. As well as meeting new people. That's always nice too. 

What do you want to Achieve from joining the Guild?  To further my understanding on how magic effects the world and objects around us. And by joining such an organization. One can only improve with those whom seek the same.

Where have you been educated/and by who/where? I'm still new to this art of enchanting as I only hold notes given to me from those I've spoken to on such a matter.

What are your skills?((screenshot of you skill list)) I hold no true skills at this time. But I'm focusing on gaining such needed to be able to collect such materials for performing runic enchanting.

- [__Aeltis Des'Nox__]

Accepted Welcome to the Guild

-=Enchanter application=-

-=OOC info =-

Mc name: hex37

Have you been banned, if so why?: I've never been officially banned.

How long have you been on the server?: One and a half years.

What is your name?: Nienna Calm

How old are you?: 173

What gender are you?: Female

What are your motives for teaching?: To make sure people don't get caught up in all this new-fangled Glyph nonsense, and learn the magic proper. AND, to ensure that this poor guild does not start taking on dark mages, as the Mage guild keeps doing.

What are your skills?: I can do most forms of alteration, including telekinesis, transmutation, enchanting and warding. I can also preform minor feats of mental magic, illusion, and some magic I just up and invented myself~.

How long do you feel you are going to be with us?: Until I see a reason I cannot be in the order.

Attention we will be only accepting two more students until more space is available, teachers are welcome to apply

-=Enchanter application=-

-=OOC info =-

Mc name: hex37

Have you been banned, if so why?: I've never been officially banned.

How long have you been on the server?: One and a half years.

What is your name?: Nienna Calm

How old are you?: 173

What gender are you?: Female

What are your motives for teaching?: To make sure people don't get caught up in all this new-fangled Glyph nonsense, and learn the magic proper. AND, to ensure that this poor guild does not start taking on dark mages, as the Mage guild keeps doing.

What are your skills?: I can do most forms of alteration, including telekinesis, transmutation, enchanting and warding. I can also preform minor feats of mental magic, illusion, and some magic I just up and invented myself~.

How long do you feel you are going to be with us?: Until I see a reason I cannot be in the order.

Welcome to the Guild , Accepted

Minecraft name: hugothechamp

Have you ever been banned before and why?: Never

How long have you been playing on the server?: 2 years and a few days

What is your name? Lorien

How old are you? Ninety Two

What are you interested in? Learning more glyphs, learning more on my magic, learning more in general. I am a curious creature, don't blame me for wanting to learn.

What do you want to Achieve from joining the Guild? Make a name for a guild that might become big. Teach myself the glyphs I need to become a powerful enchanter.

Where have you been educated/and by who/whereKalameet and Dasyra have instructed me, along with a few others I cannot all remember. It was in the mages guild and in the Silver City.

What are your skills?((screenshot of you skill list)) I am an enchanter, but I am alright with a light pick.

http://i.imgur.com/IgFHYCg.png

-       [Lorien]

-=Recruit Application=-

Minecraft name:pheonix330

Have you ever been banned before and why?:Nope

How long have you been playing on the server?:Like uhmm...Since like mid July, something like that.

What is your name? Terion Wyles

How old are you? 19

What are you interested in? Well, I'm interested in knowledge, so my thirst for it keeps me moving.

What do you want to Achieve from joining the Guild? Again the gain of knowledge and if I'm skilled enough even contribute to the guild.

Where have you been educated/and by who/where? My parents taught me for a while but the most advanced education was perfomed in an old academy.

What are your skills?((screenshot of you skill list)) At the moment I have no real skill, but I hope to learn the skills I need in the guild

-       [__ Xk60PJo.png __]

Minecraft name: hugothechamp

Have you ever been banned before and why?: Never

How long have you been playing on the server?: 2 years and a few days

What is your name? Lorien

How old are you? Ninety Two

What are you interested in? Learning more glyphs, learning more on my magic, learning more in general. I am a curious creature, don't blame me for wanting to learn.

What do you want to Achieve from joining the Guild? Make a name for a guild that might become big. Teach myself the glyphs I need to become a powerful enchanter.

Where have you been educated/and by who/whereKalameet and Dasyra have instructed me, along with a few others I cannot all remember. It was in the mages guild and in the Silver City.

What are your skills?((screenshot of you skill list)) I am an enchanter, but I am alright with a light pick.

http://i.imgur.com/IgFHYCg.png

-       [Lorien]

Accepted, welcome to the guild

-=Recruit Application=-

Minecraft name:pheonix330

Have you ever been banned before and why?:Nope

How long have you been playing on the server?:Like uhmm...Since like mid July, something like that.

What is your name? Terion Wyles

How old are you? 19

What are you interested in? Well, I'm interested in knowledge, so my thirst for it keeps me moving.

What do you want to Achieve from joining the Guild? Again the gain of knowledge and if I'm skilled enough even contribute to the guild.

Where have you been educated/and by who/where? My parents taught me for a while but the most advanced education was perfomed in an old academy.

What are your skills?((screenshot of you skill list)) At the moment I have no real skill, but I hope to learn the skills I need in the guild

-       [__ Xk60PJo.png __]

Accepted Welcome to the guild

(( pm me your skype names

As of late there have been a lot of student application and we shall no be accepting any more applications

*A letter would be sent to Mariane in a fine parchment*

"Dearest Mariane of the Enchanters guild, I am quite interested in learning more of this organization and perhaps assist in teaching in it as it seems apparent you are in need of more teachers. Though, I detest writing letters by way of bird for applications. Perhaps we may meet somewhere and speak face to face. I am commonly found wandering about the cloud temple, or the standing and stone sail taverns if you wish to find me. Or send me a return letter strapped to this messenger pigeon and return it to me. 

-B.B Seregon"

*A letter would be sent to Mariane in a fine parchment*

"Dearest Mariane of the Enchanters guild, I am quite interested in learning more of this organization and perhaps assist in teaching in it as it seems apparent you are in need of more teachers. Though, I detest writing letters by way of bird for applications. Perhaps we may meet somewhere and speak face to face. I am commonly found wandering about the cloud temple, or the standing and stone sail taverns if you wish to find me. Or send me a return letter strapped to this messenger pigeon and return it to me. 

-B.B Seregon"

Mariane'a reads over the letter and smiles she would take out a quill and ink and write a letter on the back of the parchment.

she would then attach the note to the messenger pigeon

"Dear Seregon, I would love to have you as one of our teachers, We should meet face to face"

Beranabus nods at the letter sent to him, and hastily replies 

"I am free currently, if you wish to meet in the Stone Sail tavern. I will be awaiting you there, and will be the white haired man there.

Current members of the Enchanters guild

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Imperial Enchanters/teachers:

• Mariane’a Fournier - Imperial Enchanter

• Nienna Calm - Teacher/Enchanter

• Beranabus - Teacher

Apprentices:

• Lief Hyle

• Lorein

• Annabella Fournier

•  

Students: