The Enchanters Guild

StellarDweller

*A bird would arrive, a tattered letter tied around its left talon.*

Dear Mariane'a Fouriner, leader of the Enchanter's Guild,

I, Gwendolyn Powell, seek private tutoring, be it within the my homeland (Thesserion), or some location that you deem suitable. I ask for tutelage on the subject of; the Void Connection, and the school of magic referred to as "Alteration", specifically the practice of "Transmutation". I am 18 years of age, though (as can be implied) will be starting with very little knowledge of the Arcane Arts.

A messenger/ reply is awaited,

yours sincerely, Gwendolyn Powell

Dear Mariane'a Fouriner, leader of the Enchanter's Guild,

I, Gwendolyn Powell, seek private tutoring, be it within the my homeland (Thesserion), or some location that you deem suitable. I ask for tutelage on the subject of; the Void Connection, and the school of magic referred to as "Alteration", specifically the practice of "Transmutation". I am 18 years of age, though (as can be implied) will be starting with very little knowledge of the Arcane Arts.

A messenger/ reply is awaited,

yours sincerely, Gwendolyn Powell

*Mariane'a Fournier would read over the letter and smiles "Private tutoring" lets out a small grin "I will take up this student" would write back "I would love to teach you, I will send you a bird with the times when I can teach you" would send this letter via bird

-=Out of character information=-

Minecraft name: AGiantPie

Have you ever been banned before and why?: Nope.

How long have you been playing on the server?: I applied before Aegis began.

-=In character information=-

What is your name? William Harcourt, Baron of Estermeadow.

How old are you? I have witnessed 47 winters.

What gender are you? Last time I checked, I was male.

What are you interested in? Everything.

What do you want to Achieve from joining the Guild? Scholarly pursuits and collaboration with fellow artists of the craft.

Where have you been educated/and by who/whereMany places by many people. I have plenty of personal experience serving in the courts of Kings and Emperors, dealing with court mages, the Mages Guild, and royal enchanters.

What are your skills? I have a great deal of experience in magical endeavors, including enchanting. I also specialize in alchemy and herbalism. No other relevant skills I can think of.

-      William Harcourt

Minecraft name: AGiantPie

Have you ever been banned before and why?: Nope.

How long have you been playing on the server?: I applied before Aegis began.

What is your name? William Harcourt, Baron of Estermeadow.

How old are you? I have witnessed 47 winters.

What gender are you? Last time I checked, I was male.

What are you interested in? Everything.

What do you want to Achieve from joining the Guild? Scholarly pursuits and collaboration with fellow artists of the craft.

Where have you been educated/and by who/whereMany places by many people. I have plenty of personal experience serving in the courts of Kings and Emperors, dealing with court mages, the Mages Guild, and royal enchanters.

What are your skills? I have a great deal of experience in magical endeavors, including enchanting. I also specialize in alchemy and herbalism. No other relevant skills I can think of.

-      William Harcourt

Mairane'a Fournier Would read over the application and smile and post a reply with a small parchment "I would like to conduct an interview before anything is official.." she would then go to her Enchantment book vault

Minecraft name: samrinyosef

Have you ever been banned before and why?:No, I didn't got banned.

How long have you been playing on the server?:About 4 weeks.

What is your name?: Jacob Chapel.

How old are you?:11

What gender are you?:Male.

What are you interested in?:To learn how to enchant, to learn the arts of enchant's, even the smallest things, I will learn with love.

What do you want to Achieve from joining the Guild?:That power, to enchant for people their stuff, and to become a great enchanter.

Where have you been educated/and by who/where?:I was educated by my father, Jacob Chapel, in Petrus.

What are your skills?((screenshot of you skill list)):QNh6fBN.png?1

-       [__Daniel Chapel__]

As of late you might have been aware of Marianea's Death, I am appointing her step sister Alina Markrov (JamesG6) as Enchanter to act as the leader of The Enchanters guild

Enchanters Guild: Disbanded 

I am sorry to announce the Disbandment of this guild. Though i regret it, but I see no solution to the struggles the guild has been facing and I see no solution other then disbandment. I send out the Students of the Enchanters guild to hold the lessons they have learnt with an open heart and if so they will take up their own students and become great Enchanters like Mariane'a Fournier.

I want every student to work their best and to work themselves to the best of their abilities, Make Mariane'a Proud