Scarlet Raven

DarkTreeant

The ghost of Arelin B sighs. A silence in memory of her friends in the Raine Academy.

-----------

Allynial takes it into consideration. But just shakes her head.

Avgust stretches and yawns, strolling out of his workshop with a bored expression on his face. "Something seems familiar about this..tails and fairies or something.."

Gekido stares at this poster, sighing deeply. "It is safer to praise Iblees, rather than join a guild that will most likely fail within a few months." Gekido continues walking.

*a new part is added: Defeating Iblees is the master's personal goal, not the guild's. The guild helps out where help is needed.*

Sibala'dom takes his time to scan over the notice, he frowns to himself and gives an indignant, nasal huff of displeasure. The elf takes his time to write out another notice in return, posting it alongside that of The Guild's.

"Dear Scarlet Ravens.

After looking over the foundations of your guild I must be honest with you; this is a terrible idea. Normally It is fine to wish to find family, or try to find acceptance through some sort of backwater mercenary group in order to gain in life, but there are already guilds and organizations like this for anyone. To learn magic one might just enroll in the Mage's Guild and provide their case, to learn martial skills one might just join a local militia. This just seems like an excuse to try and introduce values that have no place, or rather have no spine to reinforce them. You may not simply say: 'do not disrespect or forget one another, don't speak to others for personal gain and don't let others disrespect you' and consider these to be realistic values to uphold without any sort of basis. 

I strongly urge you to reconsider this formation, and instead join one of the already organized forces that dot Athera to battle the Daemon's hordes and find kinship.

Sincerely
Sibala Valdremori of Clan Dom."

*rips down the notice "I will organize my guild the way I wish. If there is need for change, then there will be change. Right now I see no need." Burns the paper*

"Diz guld iz breehdun grawnds fur edgehz.... Nub'hozh." Shreck says, shaking his head as he slowly walks away

((Ok, I need more time to think, I put this up too quickly, can a forum mod delete this?))

((Just giving you some advice, try not to make it blatantly obvious that you're copying something. It's rather clear that this is from Fairy Tail. That being said, do not give up! There will always be people screaming 'edgy' or other nonsensical things. Don't let that deter you from forming a group or RP'ing how you want (as long as it follows the rules of course). Good luck on whatever you plan on reposting, just try to make it your own in the future! :D))

((You can make a guild, just dont rip it off. You cam keep the concept if you want lol. It has to be original though))

((Thanks for the moral support. But I would like to get rid of this topic cause I need to start all over again))

Beranabus would write down on the ripped piece of paper before hoping to catch the guild leaders attention before it is too late 

"Contrary to popular opinions of your group as it seems apparent, I very much so believe your guild has much potential, do not listen to those that say to demolish your hard work and wish for family, because they detest new things and change. Do not listen to those that doubt you and those who may join you in the future. All that matters is you, and as long as you follow your stride I can guarantee you will succeed in what you wish. I hope for the best of luck to your future organization. If you wish not to go forward with it any longer, the more power to you. Though I believe this group has potential. Good luck lad."

A signature is written delicately under the small piece of writing

"B.B Seregon"

Malog's eyes dart around, thinking of a rather familiar organization before shrugging and walking off, leaving behind a tattered piece of parchment, "Edgi."

*norgaladir rips down the rest of it, reading b.b's note "hmm... Well, I'm just rewriting the paper..." Takes a fresh sheet of paper and posts it on the wall, saying "Scarlet Raven: A guild worth fighting with (Contact Norgaladir ((Ubersupernova2)))" an grins with satisfaction