[Ooc/rp] Knights Of Far

L0rdLawyer

Knights of Far

History:

The Knights of Far were great War Mages that set off from Thales to Athera fearing the worse would arise from it. They enjoyed Thales and feared that Athera would bring misery. When they landed, they set forth, each taking a role and going with it. The Knights give the message they have chosen to those who will listen.

Knights:

((Each Knight has a task which they do, more knights will be added later))

Knight of Darkness - Fear and Darkness ((Wolfkite1))

Knight of Light - Hope ((empty))
Knight of the Forest - Nature and Wildlife ((empty))

Knight of the Flame - Guidance ((empty))

Knight of the Mines - Mining and Machinery ((empty))

Each knight gives a message of each. The Knight of Darkness tries to guide people out of the life of fear and away from war. The Knight of Light goes to those whose life is worthless and tries to lead them back into living a normal life. The Knight of the Forest guards nature and tries to stop people from ruining it. The Knight of the Flame guides those who are lost. If it be a beggar or a great king, he aids them and guides them along his/her path. The Knight of the Mines tries to help the advance of the age of machinery. (sorry had it wrong before)

Application:

Mc name:

Which Knight you would like to rp:

Why do you want to rp that knight:

Do you have a skin in mind for that knight (if so, provide a link):

What timezone are you:

Note: This is a ooc/rp guild meant for creating fun for those around, not to cause trouble. If you are a knight and caught by another knight doing banditry or murdering the innocent, you shall be banished from the order.

(( How does meta create fun for those around? Unless it's done completely ICly with maybe skype rp messager birds, I dont see how this isn't meta ))

Application:

Mc name: Jandyb1998

Which Knight you would like to rp: Knight of Light - Hope ((empty))

Why do you want to rp that knight: I think that being this knight is going to bring rp to me and others, I think I can rp the emotion of hope and what it means very well.

Do you have a skin in mind for that knight (if so, provide a link): Not yet, I will look into it as soon as I can

What timezone are you: Central

(( How does meta create fun for those around? Unless it's done completely ICly with maybe skype rp messager birds, I dont see how this isn't meta ))

Not really meta, each knight just goes where they are needed. Such as the dwarves for machinery, the roads for fear and guidance and hope. If a knight is seen committing a crime by another knight, they are banished. Other then that, the knights are on their own to find ways to create fun rp.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.