~~The Eagle's Watch~~

Birdnerdy

((OOC

MC Name: Preatorlupus

Skype: (PM it to me if you don't want it publicly displayed)

Timezone: GMT

Are you good with MC bow mechanics? Yes

((IC

Name: Lucius Banesbrook

Have you had any military experience?: Noting beyond what my father and grandfather taught me. I do have experience hunting, scouting and tracking.

Are you skilled with a bow?: Its my weapon of choice and I take pride in my skill with it.

Why do you want to join the Watch?: I was recruited. It seems a sound group with sound men and principles. The style as wardens and huntsmen is where I feel comfortable and i feel this group best compliments my own skills.

Is there anything you'd like us to know?: No.

((OOC

MC Name: Preatorlupus

Timezone: GMT

Are you good with MC bow mechanics? Yes

((IC

Name: Lucius Banesbrook

Have you had any military experience?: Noting beyond what my father and grandfather taught me. I do have experience hunting, scouting and tracking.

Are you skilled with a bow?: Its my weapon of choice and I take pride in my skill with it.

Why do you want to join the Watch?: I was recruited. It seems a sound group with sound men and principles. The style as wardens and huntsmen is where I feel comfortable and i feel this group best compliments my own skills.

Is there anything you'd like us to know?: No.

Already accepted through roleplay.

((OOC

MC Name:

Timezone:

Are you good with MC bow mechanics?                                                                                                      ((IC

Name: Nash Ironclaw

Have you had any military experience?: No, so hopefully this will be my first.

Are you skilled with a bow?: By own judgement yes

Why do you want to join the Watch?  I want to build up my persona with other "Rangers" around me so they can affect how my persona will become. And this will be a fun new way to roleplay for me.

((OOC

MC Name:

Timezone:

Are you good with MC bow mechanics?                                                                                                      ((IC

Name: Nash Ironclaw

Have you had any military experience?: No, so hopefully this will be my first.

Are you skilled with a bow?: By own judgement yes

Why do you want to join the Watch?  I want to build up my persona with other "Rangers" around me so they can affect how my persona will become. And this will be a fun new way to roleplay for me.

Ecthallion sits at his desk, reading over an ancient scroll detailing daemon activity in the North. His eyes fly over the parchment, taking in any information that might help the Watch in their quest. A raven flies through his open window, depositing a new application on top of the scroll. Reading it over carefully, he gives a nod of respect upon discovering that the man was an overseer in the Petrus Watch. He pens a quick reply.

Accepted. Report to Gwydir to receive your uniform and begin your career in the Watch.

(( Also, you forgot the OOC section of the app. The only important part is the Skype name, please PM it to me so that I can contact you. Thanks!

((OOC

MC Name:Lord_Durza

Skype: (PM it to me if you don't want it publicly displayed) sorry don't have skype :)

Timezone:UTC+10:00

Are you good with MC bow mechanics? yes                                                                                                      ((IC

Name:Durza Volkihar

Have you had any military experience?:I have been in my far share of military battles

Are you skilled with a bow?:I am

Why do you want to join the Watch?:so i could be with people who know and respect the wilderness like me

Is there anything you'd like us to know? No

Seyer his application and sighs.

"To find purpose again... Its all I care about..."

He attaches the paper to his bird and sends it off.

((OOC

MC Name: Ninjatuna132

Timezone: GMT +0:00

Are you good with MC bow mechanics?: Yes and no it's sort of a double edge sword for me.                                                                                                     ((IC

Name: Seyer Reeyse

Have you had any military experience?: I was originally part of a group known as the Arcane Delvers hit Captain at the age of 18, was known as a prodigy back then but don't let the name rank define my skill. We had a load of military practices due to the monsters we faced my knowledge on some of them could be useful when needed.

Are you skilled with a bow?: I left the learning of the bow a long time ago to learn the way of the sword, I don't mind re-learning the bow.

Why do you want to join the Watch? To find a new purpose, my old purpose is finished and to find anything to renew my life I will do it.

Is there anything you'd like us to know? You should ask me personally. Just so you're safe I'm not affiliated to any other group.

((OOC

MC Name:Lord_Durza

Skype: (PM it to me if you don't want it publicly displayed) sorry don't have skype :)

Timezone:UTC+10:00

Are you good with MC bow mechanics? yes                                                                                                      ((IC

Name:Durza Volkihar

Have you had any military experience?:I have been in my far share of military battles

Are you skilled with a bow?:I am

Why do you want to join the Watch?:so i could be with people who know and respect the wilderness like me

Can't accept someone without a Skype. If you still wish to join, pm me, and I'll see what I can do.

Seyer his application and sighs.

"To find purpose again... Its all I care about..."

He attaches the paper to his bird and sends it off.

((OOC

MC Name: Ninjatuna132

Timezone: GMT +0:00

Are you good with MC bow mechanics?: Yes and no it's sort of a double edge sword for me.                                                                                                     ((IC

Name: Seyer Reeyse

Have you had any military experience?: I was originally part of a group known as the Arcane Delvers hit Captain at the age of 18, was known as a prodigy back then but don't let the name rank define my skill. We had a load of military practices due to the monsters we faced my knowledge on some of them could be useful when needed.

Are you skilled with a bow?: I left the learning of the bow a long time ago to learn the way of the sword, I don't mind re-learning the bow.

Why do you want to join the Watch? To find a new purpose, my old purpose is finished and to find anything to renew my life I will do it.

Is there anything you'd like us to know? You should ask me personally. Just so you're safe I'm not affiliated to any other group.

Accepted.

((OOC
MC Name: Solenoden
Timezone: GMT +2:00
Are you good with MC bow mechanics?: I use to be quite good, but now suck with a lack of practice, I promise to brush up on that                                                                    though                                                                                                   
((IC
Name: Sol Yuln'ame
Have you had any military experience?: Yes
Are you skilled with a bow?: Yes
Why do you want to join the Watch?: To have purpose and Brothers at my side 

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.