A Forceful De-Militarization Of The Southern Sea

Fireheart

The dwarves have a lot of places and things not under their kingdoms control

((Just making some clarification for this point, not actually involving myself in this WC. The navy itself was originally constructed and maintained mainly by Zahrer Irongrinder (Josh3738) not the kingdom of Urguan. He moved the boat in RP, as was his right as the builder, owner, and maintainer of the ship. If you want to know exactly what the RP was to move the ship.... well... its the RP in this post actually https://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/123192-into-the-west/. This does mean that no, the ship will not be required to return, but neither will it be present for the battle.))

As long as it doesn't return it will be fine.

((Random suggestion from somebody that has been in a lot of fights:

Limit armor on the boats to leather/chain. Why? When did you see full armored knights or heavy infantry fighting on boats? You don't. It'd be more realistic, and also I think a bit more fun, to have mobile troops running around the masts, not sinking in their heavy iron armor, and acting like actual naval combatants.

Another good reason to limit it to just chain and leather armor would be that you guys have that battle the day before, if you want to help each other out OOCly, you would be saving some resources for larger battles. I'm not fighting in it, as far as I know, but I just thought I'd drop some feedback for you guys. 

wooooooo))

((Random suggestion from somebody that has been in a lot of fights:

Limit armor on the boats to leather/chain. Why? When did you see full armored knights or heavy infantry fighting on boats? You don't. It'd be more realistic, and also I think a bit more fun, to have mobile troops running around the masts, not sinking in their heavy iron armor, and acting like actual naval combatants.

Another good reason to limit it to just chain and leather armor would be that you guys have that battle the day before, if you want to help each other out OOCly, you would be saving some resources for larger battles. I'm not fighting in it, as far as I know, but I just thought I'd drop some feedback for you guys. 

wooooooo))

[[if this could happen I'd be for it but I know there'll be people on both sides trying to get the advantage on others and coming in with their iron/diamond anyways]]