Darkness(Assassins Guild)

PUNCAKE13

It all started When two brothers made a blood pack. They   where tired of not having minas and what they wanted so they started the darkness. The to brothers where Felix (IGN PUNCAKE1331) and Dargrind (IGN lojo613) to join contact one of the two.   

I suggest keeping it all in character, especially an assassins guild sort of deal. 

Pact or pack?

Frowns at this.. "Another guild that is blood thirsty for mina.." He begins to laugh softly "If only these fools worked like everyone else."

((Put some more info in, and I suggest you be on the server a little longer. I know Puncake joined 2 days ago.. Get in and try new things before starting your own!))

Demagol huffs at this "Ah suppose people all 'ave differen' ways o' gettin' coin." Shaking his head lightly.

((As a few others have said, try hanging around the server longer. Try joining another guild that might be something close to this, and learn off of how they work, then someday make this again, as I believe you were accepted not to long ago. Honestly though, this is a nice idea. I haven't seen an assassin's guild since..ever really. Don't let anyone shoot your idea down! Stick with it, but do as I suggested, then do this again!

There is literally no reason why they shouldn't start this off of the bat, there is no experience they need to gain from others (like some sort of job) nor is there a certain amount of hours you need to obtain before you can make a guild. If two players, new or old, wish to make a guild or group, then they should go right for it and enjoy the time they have doing so. 

Ronald would see the poster, and write down the two names along with the drawings of the two (the MC names).

"Heh, fools wrote up their own arrest warrant. I'll make sure this is taken care of."

You should work up on some Lore, and perhaps make an application system.

The whole 'assassin' stuff is overdone, so you maybe want to find other areas. 

Anyways, best of luck! :)

((I completely disagree with you, Sky. Experience is exactly what they need. I recommend everyone play on the server for at least a week before creating any form of Guild, or lore in order to get a full understanding of the 'flow' and the general behavior of how Lord of the Craft operates. Attempting to create a Guild without solid experience is like telling architects to build the Sydney Opera House without blueprints.))

((Edit: At the very least they should look at other Guild Posts to further grasp an idea on what a Guild Post should look like.))

Aphoros grins as he spots the poster. "This guild shall fall.. Much like the rest." He mutters as he continues his walk to Rosehill.

How could you make the comparison of someone making a guild together with their friends, to someone building the Sydney Opera House? New people make small towns all the time on their own, some succeed and others don't, if they want to make their own guild then they have the right to do it.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.