[Complete]Buying Iron!

KUSHerZombie

*A note is hung all across Athera, seemingly repeating the same thing.*

"Hello citizens of Athera! I have recently come in contact with the need of an iron supplier. I am in need of around one to three plus crates of it. Please let me know if you can supply such to me! I will be buying the iron at 8-9 minas a bar per stack. 

~Maxwell R."

A note would be slightly pinned onto the note. "I shall purchase for 10!" The note is not signed.

Maxwell quirks a brow when he sees this unsigned note. He replies simply stating "I think you are misunderstanding. I wish to buy iron, not to sell it. ~ Maxwell R."

I will sell iron to you for 10 Minas per ingot.

Roric looks at the note, rubbing his beard "I can sell some iron ta this fellah."  He pulls out a quill and quickly scribbles on a piece of parchment, leaving a note under the poster.  "Send me a bird, I have some iron to provide."  The note is signed "Roric of Siegrad"

(( My IGN is Hammer4_ ))

Maxwell smiles after receiving the replies, he quickly scrawls a note down on to a piece of parchment and sends it off to Roric.

"How much minas per iron would you be willing to sell your iron? Also, how much iron do you have to sell?

~Maxwell R."

Maxwell smiles after receiving the replies, he quickly scrawls a note down on to a piece of parchment and sends it off to Roric.

"How much minas per iron would you be willing to sell your iron? Also, how much iron do you have to sell?

~Maxwell R."

Roric looks through his bags and chests, searching for the iron.  "Aha!  'Ere it is" he quietly mutters to himself, dumping the iron bars onto the floor.  He frowns, stroking his beard.  "Hmm, onleh 25 ingots.  I thought I 'ad more 'n' this."  He returns to the original note, taking down the original and sticking up a new one that reads:  "I have 25 ingots.  I thought I had more, but it seems this is all.  I'm willing to sell all of them at 8 minas a bar."

Roric looks through his bags and chests, searching for the iron.  "Aha!  'Ere it is" he quietly mutters to himself, dumping the iron bars onto the floor.  He frowns, stroking his beard.  "Hmm, onleh 25 ingots.  I thought I 'ad more 'n' this."  He returns to the original note, taking down the original and sticking up a new one that reads:  "I have 25 ingots.  I thought I had more, but it seems this is all.  I'm willing to sell all of them at 8 minas a bar."

"Good, good" Maxwell replies. "We shall arrange a meeting date & location."

Maxwell Removes the fliers, and places a note saying "I have received the iron I need. Thanks to all who offered.

~ Maxwell R."

Trade Completed.