Hoist The Colours, The Pirate Siege: Event Line

drfate786

Hey all, so i had a idea regarding the new map.

So the map will obviously get flooded like anthos and people will start to build ships to get to the new map, however what if some people who knew this took advantage of the situation, and began calling themselves the "East Salvus Trading Corperation", they would build a large fleet of pirate ships and would gather all the thieves, beggars, bandits, etc to join their crew.

Led by Lucius Daecon/Lucius Daecondrius and many other crime lords. They would begin a event line where the kingdom of Oren and Salvus will be besieged by fleets of pirate ships when the flood begins to occur. 

This would be server wide of course and the event lines goal would be to loot all the treasures of Oren and Salvus and attempt to end the royal blood line of Oren by sinking the royal fleet during the flood, with the king and his sons on board. 

Event Planners, MC Names: drfate786

Event Type: Global

Event Date: Three days before the flood.

Factions/Nations effected by the event: Oren and Salvus

Event Location: Oren's moats and ports and Salvus's ports and moats, along with any rivers or large bodies of water ships can sail through.

Summary: 

Waking up from a nightmare of the flood to come Lucius Decondrius would gather all the crime lords of Athera and would begin his plot to force all the criminals and poor folk to join his crew. Together they would attempt a bold siege before and after the great flood, they would use sabotage days before the flood to blow up Orens royal fleet with gun powder barrels. They would then begin destroying petrus by sailing their fleet into the moat when the flood would cause it to turn into more of a lake then a moat. This would allow them to destroy petrus with canon fire if their ships aren't sunk.  

Concept Images/Screenshots

db1925ac04e25ef7d77c4cb08773f5b0.jpg?ito

acivships.jpg

Other Information: While the map is changed we should continue the event line in the ocean where the other nations will be attacked by the pirates all the way to the new continent. 

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?: Yes, this event will require a lot of the ET's assistance to build the ships and recruit players to RP pirates during the event. 

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?: Yes, i will require all the builders and actors i can get, this is so we have crime lords and ships for the event. 

Yeah no.

With a map change coming in soon, I doubt that many members of either nation would appreciate your efforts here.

Oh lord I would love to shitpost but I will do something I rarely do. Give actually, serious, criticism. I feel as if you have aimed this at Humans simply because you have had feuds with them in the past and you do not handle it gracefully might I add. This opinion is also fueled by your post yesterday when you basically insulted a large majority of Oren simply because you do not like us. It is evident what you're trying to do with this and I'm actually appalled at how salty someone can be.

It's very unlikely, that staff would even bother supporting this poorly organized event.

I will be honest and say that this event is mean't to be a fun end game to the map, NOT some OOC revenge plot like you conspiracy tin foil hats think. 

Sorry if i sound salty but seriously, don't bash this thread. Its a decent idea and would be fun on both sides to have real ocean battles with ships. 

Edit: 

As to nolan's post, you state your not **** posting yet you just accused me of being salty and basically insulted me at the end of your post, grow up man. Seriously, i make a idea for a event that could be fun and you just bash it like it was intended to hurt people and kill your mother or something serious of the sort. 

The Swamptanic would roll in and bring upon the shreckoning.

pzgAxuT.png

One simple glaring fact is: Minecraft ocean battles are absolute boggin.

You want ET to assist player endeavors/pick sides in a conflict that is led by a player? What?

One simple glaring fact is: Minecraft ocean battles are absolute boggin.

That depends on how its done, Its all based off the type of tnt cannon used and how people board the other ships. 

You want ET to assist player endeavors/pick sides in a conflict that is led by a player? What?

No, i want the ET to help me make the event possible. I can't build massive ships on my own nor do any of the things listed without the ET's help. 

No, i want the ET to help me make the event possible. I can't build massive ships on my own nor do any of the things listed without the ET's help. 

It is a player endeavor led by yourself, attacking Oren and Salvus.

Handle it that way.

It is a player endeavor led by yourself, attacking Oren and Salvus.

Handle it that way.

Oh ok so your saying i have to build massive ships with resources i don't have and assemble a large team of actors to RP pirates that i don't have and even build in land that is already claimed and that i will not have access to? Not to mention the fact that the ships would have to be world edited into the world during the flood.

Also, how many events are aimed at people daily? Plagues are always aimed towards everyone, because a plague attacks everyone, should a single player have to spread it to everyone whom will magically never get sick. 

So a pirate event aimed at EVERYONE on the ocean or flooded server would be just like said plague due to it attacking EVERYTHING. It would just prefer to attack Salvus and Oren first. 

Yeah no.

With a map change coming in soon, I doubt that many members of either nation would appreciate your efforts here.

Lets be kind booby

Salvus isn't even near water. Our docks are literally 300 or so blocks from the city XD

Oh ok so your saying i have to build massive ships with resources i don't have and assemble a large team of actors to RP pirates that i don't have and even build in land that is already claimed and that i will not have access to? Not to mention the fact that the ships would have to be world edited into the world during the flood.

Also, how many events are aimed at people daily? Plagues are always aimed towards everyone, because a plague attacks everyone, should a single player have to spread it to everyone whom will magically never get sick.

So a pirate event aimed at EVERYONE on the ocean or flooded server would be just like said plague due to it attacking EVERYTHING. It would just prefer to attack Salvus and Oren first.

If you don't have the resources, gather them. If you don't have the players you need, recruit them. If you don't have the land, either buddy up to someone who owns a port or find your own. What you're essentially asking is that the event team serve as your personal army (or, in this case, armada). To become a leader of any sort on this server, whether a nation leader or a pirate captain or a religious figure, you need to do so off your own personal merits and the intrigue of the roleplay you intend to further.

Unfortunately, this would be virtually impossible to accomplish before the migration; then again, I doubt that the event team will welcome this proposal anyway, again because of the miniscule time window that has been provided. Your best bet (if you are genuinely interested in this idea, and not simply using it to attack Oren's populace) would be to prepare a pirate fleet in the new map, and attempt to recruit sailors and soldiers there, in the correct manner.

If you don't have the resources, gather them. If you don't have the players you need, recruit them. If you don't have the land, either buddy up to someone who owns a port or find your own. What you're essentially asking is that the event team serve as your personal army (or, in this case, armada). To become a leader of any sort on this server, whether a nation leader or a pirate captain or a religious figure, you need to do so off your own personal merits and the intrigue of the roleplay you intend to further.

Unfortunately, this would be virtually impossible to accomplish before the migration; then again, I doubt that the event team will welcome this proposal anyway, again because of the miniscule time window that has been provided. Your best bet (if you are genuinely interested in this idea, and not simply using it to attack Oren's populace) would be to prepare a pirate fleet in the new map, and attempt to recruit sailors and soldiers there, in the correct manner.

Alright, i guess i will have to recruit my own pirate fleet.

You spoke in a very clear and NICE way with no salt in what you said so i will listen to you. Unlike other people as you can clearly so see in all my threads.