The Northern Orenian Gentleman Club

Publius

Name?: Cyrus Dalma

Age?: 87

Reason for joining?: My cousin Mithius recommended this club for refined activities, and I'd like to indulge in them.  

Do you have a residence, and are willing to use it for any future events?: Nay, I'm a bit of a wanderer. 

Name?: Dagr Vanir

Age?: 32 and still able to get it up.

Reason for joining?: A fine gentleman, to be married off soon enough.

Do you have a residence, and are willing to use it for any future events?: Maybe Vanir keep?? I can construct a small hovel.

Name?: Cyrus Dalma

Age?: 87

Reason for joining?: My cousin Mithius recommended this club for refined activities, and I'd like to indulge in them.  

Do you have a residence, and are willing to use it for any future events?: Nay, I'm a bit of a wanderer. 

Name?: Dagr Vanir

Age?: 32 and still able to get it up.

Reason for joining?: A fine gentleman, to be married off soon enough.

Do you have a residence, and are willing to use it for any future events?: Maybe Vanir keep?? I can construct a small hovel.

"Accepted, come to Felsen soon for a pint or two!"

Name?:

Sammy

Age?:

Reason for joining?:

I've too many selective habits that I believe can only be truly fulfilled umong the company of likeminded individuals.

Do you have a residence, and are willing to use it for any future events?:

I currently reside above the Felsian Inn, as it's closest to one of the areas of some of my favourite past times, and I believe it may be a tad bit too small to host a party I'm afraid.

Name?:

Sammy

Age?:

Reason for joining?:

I've too many selective habits that I believe can only be truly fulfilled umong the company of likeminded individuals.

Do you have a residence, and are willing to use it for any future events?:

I currently reside above the Felsian Inn, as it's closest to one of the areas of some of my favourite past times, and I believe it may be a tad bit too small to host a party I'm afraid.

"Accepted as an associate, lad! See you about the city!"

Name?: Evios Hall

Age?: 57

Reason for joining?: It seems like a fun time, and I've always been a fan of good drinks.

Do you have a residence, and are willing to use it for any future events?: I possess a small cabin within Stafyr Country outside Adria.

Name?: Evios Hall

Age?: 57

Reason for joining?: It seems like a fun time, and I've always been a fan of good drinks.

Do you have a residence, and are willing to use it for any future events?: I possess a small cabin within Stafyr Country outside Adria.

"Welcome! Just holler if you want anything to drink in Felsen!"

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.