ErikAzog

La Inquisición

“¡EN EL NOMBRE DE DIOS!”

(IN THE NAME OF GOD!)

g0f0bLp.png

The cross of the Inquisition, the light of God, and the blood of the martyrs.

Foundation

Around the time High Pontiff Everard II was crowned, a ship had landed on the peninsula of The Outremer. The people on the boats, Córdobenses, hailed from a trading port known as Cordoba, on an island near the coast of Vailor. Led by the exile Miguel Cortes, these men came with two things. Building supplies and faith in GOD. A missionary had come to them with news of the Creator. Miguel had been exiled for accepting this new faith and leaving the port’s idolistic faith, bringing with him a ship of new converts. They decided to erect their home, Castello de La Cruz, on their landing site. With the blessing of his Holiness and a Golden Bull to legitimize the cause, the Córdobenses set to work. They would enforce the ideals of the Pontificate and spread the word of GOD

Ranks

The Vicar of the Faith, the High Pontiff

He who has been crowned the voice of GOD on earth. The order is sworn directly to him and carries out his will. Their actions are those of his extended hand.

Inquisidor-General

The Inquisidor-General is the Highest Authority within the Inquisición and answers only to the High Pontiff.  The Inquisidor-General is the one who assigns the Inquisitors their tasks and makes sure that the Terico Captain is keep the Tericos faithful to the cause.  Should the Inquisidor-General pass away, the highest ranking members would converge and elect a new Inquisidor-General.

Inquisidor

They are the main force of the Inquisición . The Inquisidor are tasked with the investigation, and purge of heathens, heretics, and monsters.  They will take charge of the Inquisición should the Inquisidor-General fall ill or go missing. Upon the Inquisidor-General’s death, the Inquisidors will convene to decide on his successor. There may only be a maximum of six Inquisidors, each is in charge of training and commanding the Inquisición .

Terico Captain

The Captain of the Tericos will assign Tericos to Inquisidors that are in need of aid, distribute their equipment, and manage their housing. The Captain is chosen from the Tericos who have proven themselves, shown that they will lay down their life for the Inquisición .  Should an Inquisidor be needed the captain will be elevated. There may only be two captains at a time.

Terico

Terico are new members of the Inquisición and have yet to prove themselves. Tericos are the enforcers for the Inquisición they protect the Inquisidors when they are on assignment  and will often act as guard to members of the church.

Titles

Interrogator

Interrogators, theirs is the task of questions. They will take suspected heretics, infidels, sodomites, and any other enemies of GOD into interrogation. Using any means necessary, before GOD, they will find the truth.

Guardián de los Registros

The Keeper of Records, he who ensures that all actions of the Inquisición are recorded. All prisoners, trials, and ventures are recorded in his library by hand. He also is charged with pursuing the scholarly and theological studies, as well as studying any holy texts he can find.

Dador de la Muerte

The Giver of Death, the executioner. Following a trial, if execution is decided, the Inquisidor-General will have the Inquisición’s priest give last rites, before the Giver of Death executes the guilty heathen.

Los Padres

Simply, the Fathers. These are the ordained members of the Clergy who also serve among the Inquisición . They advise the Inquisición on theologian matters as well as affairs of moral questioning.

Cazador de brujas

-Hunter of Witches, he hunts down witches and will either execute, or capture them.  The Cazador will record and inform the Inquisidor-General of his findings. But ultimately it is up to the Cazador on how to deal with them.

Inquisición Code of Conduct

- No Inquisidor will perform in any investigation not handed to them by the Inquisidor-General.

- Members in the Inquisicion must obey the commands of the Inquisidor-General, his Inquisidor and the Vicar of GOD.

- All members must remain pious and adhere to the laws of the church. Failure to do so will result in brutal punishment.

- Revealing any Secrets pertaining to the Inquisición’s activities will result in death.

- You will not fall to the temptations of sin; be it carnal desire out of wedlock or wroth, any of the sins will result in immediate punishment.

- You will not disrespect the clergy or any men of the Faith.

- Treat all with equal compassion and care; even the gentiles (non-human races) follow the will of GOD.

Application

Name:

Are you of the Faith?

Previous Theological experiences:

Previous Militaristic experiences:

((OOC Information))

Mc Name:

Skype (Can PM):  

Edited by erik0821

Application

Name: Padre Rafael de Córdoba

Are you of the Faith? Sí, I am an ordained Father.

Previous Theological experiences: Priesthood

Previous Militaristic experiences: Soldier for a shipping company and warrior during the attempted Canonist revolt against the idolists of Córdoba.

((OOC Information))

Mc Name: ryanheff74/ThirdCrusader

Skype (Can PM): You got it

Name: Gerhard von Lothringen

Are you of the Faith? Yes.

Previous Theological experiences: None.

Previous Militaristic experiences: None.

((OOC Information))

Mc Name: reldoorahC

Skype (Can PM): charoodler

Name: Hawke

Are you of the Faith? No, but I am willing to become of the faith.

Previous Theological experiences: None, only of the smith and his anvil if you count that.

Previous Militaristic experiences: I have worked with many empires as they rose and fell. I was a guard for many years, then I became a soldier. From there I went from town to town and each time they fell. Yet I survived. I have much experience under my belt.

((OOC Information))

Mc Name: Genarall1

Skype (Can PM):  You have it already erik.

Application

Name: Padre Rafael de Córdoba

Are you of the Faith? Sí, I am an ordained Father.

Previous Theological experiences: Priesthood

Previous Militaristic experiences: Soldier for a shipping company and warrior during the attempted Canonist revolt against the idolists of Córdoba.

((OOC Information))

Mc Name: ryanheff74/ThirdCrusader

Skype (Can PM): You got it

Name: Gerhard von Lothringen

Are you of the Faith? Yes.

Previous Militaristic experiences: None.

((OOC Information))

Mc Name: reldoorahC

Skype (Can PM): charoodler

Accepted

Application

Name: Segmund Raichs

Are you of the Faith? Yes

Previous Theological experiences: Member to the order of the Black Sepulcher, average theological experience.

Previous Militaristic experiences: Was enlisted as guard to Brelus of Adria when it existed. Served with the guard until its destruction with the fall of Adria before turning to the light of the creator. Joined the tacharland crusade and fought in the creators name. Currently enlisted in the order of the Black Sepulcher

((OOC Information))

Mc Name: LoLzboi

Skype (Can PM):  pm'd

Application

Name: Segmund Raichs

Previous Theological experiences: Member to the order of the Black Sepulcher, average theological experience.

Previous Militaristic experiences: Was enlisted as guard to Brelus of Adria when it existed. Served with the guard until its destruction with the fall of Adria before turning to the light of the creator. Joined the tacharland crusade and fought in the creators name. Currently enlisted in the order of the Black Sepulcher

((OOC Information))

Mc Name: LoLzboi

Skype (Can PM):  pm'd

Name: Hawke

Are you of the Faith? No, but I am willing to become of the faith.

Previous Theological experiences: None, only of the smith and his anvil if you count that.

Previous Militaristic experiences: I have worked with many empires as they rose and fell. I was a guard for many years, then I became a soldier. From there I went from town to town and each time they fell. Yet I survived. I have much experience under my belt.

((OOC Information))

Mc Name: Genarall1

Skype (Can PM):  You have it already erik.

Accepted

Application

Name: Throdo Therving

Previous Theological experiences: Follower of Saint Daniel of Alstion.

Previous Militaristic experiences:  Was tasked in the Oren Guard of Al'khazar, Phoenix Guard of Galahar, and the Imperial Regiment of Arethor.

((OOC Information))

Mc Name: mylimo7

Skype (Can PM): throdoconnor

Application

Name: Throdo Therving

Previous Theological experiences: Follower of Saint Daniel of Alstion.

Previous Militaristic experiences:  Was tasked in the Oren Guard of Al'khazar, Phoenix Guard of Galahar, and the Imperial Regiment of Arethor.

((OOC Information))

Mc Name: mylimo7

Skype (Can PM): throdoconnor

Accepted

Application

Name: Svadus Ulerar

Are you of the Faith?: Yes

Previous Theological experiences: Member of the Black Sepulcher, have been studying for priesthood for a few years.

Participated in the Crusade against Tarchars with the Black Sepulcher as a sworn-brother.

Fought during the Adrian civil war.

((OOC Information))

Mc Name: Shalashask

Skype (Can PM): Shalashask (Should be the one from Bristol, United Kingdom.)

Edited by Shalashask

Application

Name: Svadus Ulerar

Are you of the Faith?: Yes

Previous Theological experiences: Member of the Black Sepulcher, have been studying for priesthood for a few years.

Participated in the Crusade against Tarchars with the Black Sepulcher as a sworn-brother.

Fought during the Adrian civil war.

((OOC Information))

Mc Name: Shalashask

Skype (Can PM): Shalashask (Should be the one from Bristol, United Kingdom.)

Accepted

Application

Name: Bernhard von Craw

Are you of the Faith? Indeed.

Previous Theological experiences: Member of the Black Sepulcher.

Previous Militaristic experiences: Champion of the Faith at the tourney held in Port Vydrik

((OOC Information))

Mc Name: WolfThePict

Skype (Can PM):  You have it

Application

Name: Bernhard von Craw

Are you of the Faith? Indeed.

Previous Theological experiences: Member of the Black Sepulcher.

Previous Militaristic experiences: Champion of the Faith at the tourney held in Port Vydrik

((OOC Information))

Mc Name: WolfThePict

Skype (Can PM):  You have it

Accepted

Name: Rose Lander

Are you of the Faith? No, but I am quite interested in learning more of it and possibly adopting it.

Previous Militaristic experiences: I have been a professional soldier for most of my life. I have held notable positions in both military and private functions during my line of work.

((OOC Information))

Mc Name: oblivionsbane

Skype (Can PM): If I get accepted I'll pm you it.

Name: Rose Lander

Are you of the Faith? No, but I am quite interested in learning more of it and possibly adopting it.

Previous Militaristic experiences: I have been a professional soldier for most of my life. I have held notable positions in both military and private functions during my line of work.

((OOC Information))

Mc Name: oblivionsbane

Skype (Can PM): If I get accepted I'll pm you it.

Accepted, I would have that you speak to Padre Rafeal on information of the Canonist Church and our faith.

Edited by erik0821