Name (Leave IG name as well): Dylan Messier

Race: Heartlander

Skills: Excellent with a scimitar/sword, okay with a bow

Do you meet the criteria to join Hallowvale Contracting?: Yes

Leave an address for a return letter of accepted: Send me a bird

((Also, please message me your skype privately as a way for OOC contact.))

Name (Leave IG name as well): Lexa Green (Eagles2910)

Skills: Excellent with a bow, all right with a sword, wish to become a woodworker and or alchemist.

Do you meet the criteria to join Hallowvale Contracting?: Yes m'lord

Leave an address for a return letter of accepted: Send me a bird friendo.

"Accepted, make your way to Ard'Ghorrock."

Name (Leave IG name as well): Vladimir Malinov (_Security)

Race: Human

Skills: Farming, superb swordsmanship, and magnificent moustache grooming.

Do you meet the criteria to join Hallowvale Contracting?: Yes, I do.

Leave an address for a return letter of accepted: Port Vydrik

"Accepted aswell, make your way to Ard'Ghorrock."

Name (Leave IG name as well): Dylan Messier

Skills: Excellent with a scimitar/sword, okay with a bow

Do you meet the criteria to join Hallowvale Contracting?: Yes

Leave an address for a return letter of accepted: Send me a bird

*A reply is sent, pinned by Pyotr Nicodemus of the Vander Council.  "Dylan Messier, we have decided to deny your application."

DUE TO THE RECENT INFLUX OF NEW RECRUITS, WE MUST PUT ALL FURTHER APPLICATIONS ON HOLD WHILE WE HANDLE EVERYONE WE HAVE SO FAR AND EXPAND OUR CHAIN OF COMMAND.

SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

-The Vandalore

His Lordship Adrian of House Horen-Rothesay, ambassador to Khalestine to the Vandalore of Hallowvale Contracting and to whom our letters are read Greetings.

I would like to meet with the Vandalore in personal to discuss matters of great importance to both the Empire and your fine outfit. I believe further cooperation between us would greatly bring both profit and joy to us.

Kind Regards.

Viscount Adrian of Rothesay

Edited by Sultan

His Lordship Adrian of House Horen-Rothesay, ambassador to Khalestine to the Vandalore of Hallowvale Contracting and to whom our letters are read Greetings.

I would like to meet with the Vandalore in personal to discuss matters of great importance to both the Empire and your fine outfit. I believe further cooperation between us would greatly bring both profit and joy to us.

Kind Regards.

Viscount Adrian of Rothesay

Via falcon, a letter returns to Lord Adrian at his holdings carrying a scroll tied by red wine colored twine. 

"Lord Adrian of House Horen-Rothesay,

Make your way to the snowy peaks of Hallowvale on the eastern border of Khalestine. Unfortunately I must attend to other matters. Should you arrive early, you are welcomed to speak with my council in my absence. If you arrive within the next Saint's Day, I will meet with you personally.

May God watch over you and bless your journey here,

-The Vandalore"

Kqflj13.png?1

A letter and a leather sack would be handed over to the guardsmen of the keep, the letter would read:

"Nafis,

We've not spoken in, what? Years now? As discussed before I'd decided to return home to my brothers, I went on a bit of a hunt. Set out to find the dreaded Siren and, well, I did find SOMETHING but, I'll not go into that. When I'd finally made time to return home, I'd noticed several paintings of my father were missing and dried paint caked a fair portion of the family dining hall. This mess wouldn't have anything to do with yourself, would it? Regardless, I'll be passing through and look forward to seeing what progress has been made.

Varkid Thorm"

A letter and a leather sack would be handed over to the guardsmen of the keep, the letter would read:

"Nafis,

We've not spoken in, what? Years now? As discussed before I'd decided to return home to my brothers, I went on a bit of a hunt. Set out to find the dreaded Siren and, well, I did find SOMETHING but, I'll not go into that. When I'd finally made time to return home, I'd noticed several paintings of my father were missing and dried paint caked a fair portion of the family dining hall. This mess wouldn't have anything to do with yourself, would it? Regardless, I'll be passing through and look forward to seeing what progress has been made.

Varkid Thorm."

A letter returns to Varkid IMMEDIATELY.

"Rafiqi,

"It's been too long, comrade. I had nothing to do with these missing paintings I wish to apologize for stealing your paintings. You may see them in my keep in Ard Ghorrock. I look forward to seeing you.

-Nafis the Vandalore."

Samuel the Wrothful of Ard Ghorrock has gone missing and his council position is now open. Should he return he will be at the rank of Vander.

Know that one's life can end any day.
Know that we still BANG anyway.

Today we oath one member into Hallowvale Contracting. This man have passed their trials and have taken the oath. Let us pay respects to him.

EbjY0Rn.jpg

Adil the Eagle-Eyed ascends to the Vander Council.

"Let the unoathed strive to be like these three. LOS LOS LOS. YAK YAK YAK."

Edited by §hady Tale§

To the Vandalore of Hallowvale Contracting with the highest respects from Shiloh Ellis,  

I wish to speak personally about a matter that I feel your organization would be able to take care of. It is a task that you, among many others, would benefit greatly from.

Regards,

Shiloh Ellis

Edited by Shiloh Ellis

To the Vandalore of Hallowvale Contracting with the highest respects from Shiloh Ellis,  

I wish to speak personally about a matter that I feel your organization would be able to take care of. It is a task that you, among many others, would benefit greatly from.

Regards,

Shiloh Ellis

To Shiloh Ellis,

Head east to Khalestine's border. Follow the road up to the snowy peaks and there you shall find Ard Ghorrock. I await your visit to discuss contract.

-The Vandalore

Kqflj13.png?1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Contract STARTED"

In response to the increase of crime in Al-Wakhrah and the hiatus of the city's Mubarizun, Hallowvale Contracting has been hired to do patrols and decimate all organized crime groups that have flocked to the jewel of Khalestine. A payment of 900 mina and 32 ferrum ingots every two years (beginning the following year after this agreement) will be paid to Hallowvale Contracting by Caliph Faiz Kharadeen.

A dwarf posts

Does yemekar count as another word for creator?

Name (Leave IG name as well): Iyath the Toymaker (cupcwakez)

Race: Elf

Skills: Building, inventing.

Do you meet the criteria to join Hallowvale Contracting?: Aye aye captain!

Leave an address for a return letter of accepted: Bird, or laureh'lin

((Also, please message me your skype privately as a way for OOC contact.)) ( cupcwakez )

DUE TO THE RECENT INFLUX OF NEW RECRUITS, WE MUST PUT ALL FURTHER APPLICATIONS ON HOLD WHILE WE HANDLE EVERYONE WE HAVE SO FAR AND EXPAND OUR CHAIN OF COMMAND.

SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

-The Vandalore

HALLOWVALE CONTRACTING IS NOW TAKING IN NEW RECRUITS ONCE MORE.

A dwarf posts

Does yemekar count as another word for creator?

"While we hold no qualms with the Dwed faith, The Brathmordakin is not considered a 'Creatorist Faith' among our company as it is polytheistic. Recognized Creatorist Faiths include but are not limited to the Canonist Faith based in Oren and The Righteous Faith based in the Caliphate. Although belonging to a particular denomination is not required, the Brathmordakin Faith clashes too much with the values our business has.

If you have anymore questions you may seek audience with the Vandalore in Ard Ghorrock or you may send another note.

-The Vandalore

Name (Leave IG name as well): Iyath the Toymaker (cupcwakez)

Race: Elf

Skills: Building, inventing.

Do you meet the criteria to join Hallowvale Contracting?: Aye aye captain!

Leave an address for a return letter of accepted: Bird, or laureh'lin

((Also, please message me your skype privately as a way for OOC contact.)) ( cupcwakez )

"Accepted. Report to Ard Ghorrock on the Eastern Border of Khalestine."

It is at the advise of the Vander Council that The Vandalore implements a new reward for oathed members of Hallowvale Contracting!

Vanders and up will now be provided single rooms! No longer will they have to share the barracks with the unoathed. Vanders may move in their immediate family with permission from the Vandalore. 

• The Vandalore and his family (Zahrah Yar and Ellian Kato) shall continue residence in the Western tower.
  • Adawulf de Denesle, as he will soon be oathed and for his work in helping made Ard Ghorrock's defenses, shall continue residence at the center tower.
  • Decimus, The Vandalore's Champion shall continue residence in the former Darius de Denesle's tower at the north-center tower.
  • Pyotr Nicodemus of Kaedrin of the Vander Council shall continue residence in his personally made room.
  • Adil the Eagle-Eyed is to be relocated to one of the new single rooms by Decimus' tower. Seek Decimus out for a key to that part of the castle.
  • Aisha the Steadfast is to be relocated to one of the new single rooms by Decimus' tower. Seek Decimus out for a key to that part of the castle.

For those unsure of how to fill their new single rooms, contact Pyotr Nicodemus if you wish to see his room as an example.