[Complete]Help Wanted!

Ogdan

A note is scribbled across onto a piece of parchment and posted across Oren.

I am looking to hire a blacksmith. Not full-time just be able to place orders when I need them. Skill is not my priority reliability is. I will be making lots of tools and you will be paid.

I am looking for some farmers, fishermen, and lumberjacks to supply my stocks. I have a farm for you to use and a warehouse as well. You will be paid according to how much you work. The more work, the more pay. You can find my stead in Erochland.

I am also looking for chunks of rare obsidian rock.

Signed,

Julius Weston

Edited by Benben582

Send A Bird to me Jace Malestorm (squishybear7) the finest farmer in the lands

"Do you supply the steal? 'Coz I could help you out with Smithin, Send a message to the Tailors in Laureh'lin or to me, Damai Torena ((Fassa))"

A letter is sent to the enterprising individual. 

"The Kormar Armoury can provide upwards of 100 sets of iron armour per stone week if provided with the materials to do so, producing tools should be childs play. All impliments provided will be produced at a high (Aengelic) standard. Send a letter forward detailing your full request for pricing.

- Ekran Yoran eron Kormar."

A letter is to the individual in reply:

"I'd like to be hired as a lumberjack, I currently have carts of logs that I can supply you with on our meeting, pick a time?"

-Sykes

*Bird sent to Mr. Weston

Dear Mr. Weston,

I was most relieved to see your flyer. My name is Sol (solar_ice_kream), and I seek to fill your need for a provider of bulk raw wood. If you would like to discuss this matter further, feel free to send me a bird at your earliest convenience.

Best,

Sol

Moved to Completed Trade due to inactivity ingame and on the thread, if it requires moving, let me know.