The Battle of White Mountain

Esterlen

Can you just not delete our comments? As one of the Legion officers i have the right to comment.

((As i stated in my previous comment which got deleted, there are a couple of forts between you and our capital. You cant simply march on our capital while those forts stand.))

Ioannis raises his warhammer and shouts "Narvak oz Urguan!"

I am a manager and i request a skype conversation to be made so we can talk about it.))

Both sides please add me @ fireheart519, if you do not have me already. I will create a group conversation.

December 7th won't work for the defenders. No one's gonna fight a warclaim on a monday.

Shouldn't be on the Monday if it is there is an error, it is intended to be on the Sunday immediately 24 hours after the orc warclaim on the Saturday, (which is on Saturday the 6th apparently) however as I am not very good with timezones as I am Bulgarian, feel free to point out what the date should be.

Furthermore, to my mind according to the warclaim rules it's only necessary to siege progressively based on regions. On survey (And if you are sneaky and build more of these now, that's really ****-tier and we will figure it out) this is the setup of fortresses before the capital.

f4ee023d97352bc04d66bfdd4e192ec5.png

Which leaves a single fortress between us and your capital, since the once with the big X on it does not have its own individual region. A staff member feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but this means that should we be victorious in this Battle for White Mountain, the terms should be amended to facilitate a subsequent siege of the small fortress with the pale green circle around it instead of the capital directly, and then immediately after (If that is captured) a skirmish which would ultimately lead towards the assault of the capital would then be permitted. 

It is to my belief that the confusion we experience with the date lies in the previous failure to date the Orcish warclaim properly. The 'Dem Orcs' warclaim states that Saturday would be the 6th, when it is obvious that it is not. This warclaim Esterlen intended to take place 24 hours after the aforementioned warclaim. 

It is to my belief that the confusion we experience with the date lies in the previous failure to date the Orcish warclaim properly. The 'Dem Orcs' warclaim states that Saturday would be the 6th, when it is obvious that it is not. This warclaim Esterlen intended to take place 24 hours after the aforementioned warclaim. 

I have a feeling that he's right, so I've edited the main topic to be on Sunday the 6th of December, as was originally intended. It seems that the error does indeed lie in the 'Dem Orcs' warclaim (Which I attempted to plan this warclaim around) which says Saturday the 6th when in fact it should be Saturday the 5th. 

The fortress with the X doesn't need its own region, and if I am not mistaken you cant simply ignore it just because "it doesn't have a region." It wouldn't make any sense rply to just up and say "oh well **** it." You'll need to siege it also since it covers the main roads into Kal'Akash.

As the discussion goes forward there has been a lot of deciding and planning done on what future warclaims will hold in regards to the overall conflict. I will be stepping in from this point forward to oversee and moderate this coming battle. My plan is for a battleworld to be made, but that is all up in the air as far as when that will happen or if at all. If it does happen I will ensure that I explain the different warps and procedures to entering the battleworld as there was confusion last time in the event. As always I am open to feedback and suggestions so if you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me! Best of luck to both sides as this event is planned out!

I will be cleaning up comments on this post and hiding a few that are not relevant to the conversation!

Edited by Fireheart
Within the coming hour there will be a reply giving a look into how the battleworld will work and what is expected by both sides.

Right, well overdue and I apologize for the delay, but let’s get down to business! As many of you know the concept of a battleworld has been applied to the past few war claims with soaring success. We’ve had our kinks, issues, and what have it with battleworlds, but overall it has proven itself to be an effective system to streamline war claims and ensure that a victor stands dominant on the battlefield. For this warclaim the battle boundaries were disagreed on and thus the overseers have stepped in to select them. These boundaries https://gyazo.com/5ea777d9b32395d90a3c1ac2b8a7883e are both fair and interactive in the sense of the environment it holds. Credit to Alty and Eddy for this light work in creating the grounds. For awareness of the area and what it will hold we will be providing each party leader with a small look into the battleworld. They will have a few minutes to survey the surroundings and then afterwards explain it to their party. 

RP surrounding this war area is as followed: Small fortifications have been hastily made by the Dwarven side in the knowing of the coming Orenian forces. Their coming will prove to be a surrendered portion of the battlefield cut by 50%. To simplify what I just said, each side will have equal chances to find cover with a middle piece in play that will be a key component to the battle.

• As far as how each party will enter the battleworld, they will do as followed: 

• Each party will have a warp sign in their capital that will take them to the battlefield. 

• This battlefield will have PvP disabled to restrict combat. 

• This battlefield is a mirror of the battleworld, but it resides in the real world. 

• Each side will prepare themselves near their warp sign which, when broken, will take them to the battleworld. Each party will start on opposite corners and hold off until PvP is declared by a large emote. 

• To hear this emote it would be best not to chat spam. If you lose the emote in the swing of spam that is your own parties fault. All trolly spam will also result in you being kicked from the server. 

• Come time for battle gates will be dropped and your party will have free reign over the battleworld. 

• You will fight and hopefully have an enjoyable experience with little to no lag. After the battle the victor will line up near the exit portal and we will open that up to the victors. This sign will take you back to where you were to begin with, being the battlefield, and you will be off to celebrate your victory over your enemies. 

Alchemist fire is NOT allowed. If you are caught using it you will be banned. This is your warning.

Dwarven victory will result in an offensive warclaim.

Human victory will result in an offensive warclaim.

I wish the best of luck to both sides. Post-warclaim I encourage everyone interested to post feedback or give me feedback on the event so that I might continue to improve the process. Again, best of luck to both parties, glhf.

Warclaim has been completed with a Offensive victory. They have permission to now siege the nearby Dwarven fort. The warzone has been established in the general area of the skirmish and now has greeting and departure flags set. Thank you to all who participated, I will be taking feedback over the course of the next few days and attempt to respond to everyone!