[Complete][Bounty] Lug

Monomakhos

Bounty: Lug, the Mountain Troll

Location: The area in and around the Duchy of Courland; it has been spotted wandering the northern tiaga.

Summary: A hulking creature, grey of skin, with a large scar crossing it's chest. It is known to have been dressed with blue warpaints during its custody beneath the late Bryce Vimmark in the beast pits of Saltstone. While it was fairly docile during the initial incident handled by the Bounty Company, hunters should take care when handling the creature as it may have devolved into a feral state.

Reward: 1000 minae

Bastion spots a piece of paper with the word bounty printed on it.

"A troll, aye?" Bastikn comments after reading it. "Sounds like good hunting."

He looks to the trees just outside Riga, listening. He thinks that, somewhere far off, he can hear the creatures cries.

Eirik mumbled to himself from inside his mead hall after reading the notice.

"Seems my men have grown a bit rusty, this will be good experience fer the lazy lads."

Eirik spoke up, for all lads of Norland to hear during their morning's feast. 

"I expect ye ta bring me the head o' this beast! Lug The Troll he is called! Grey beast, large thing it is. Eirik said, looking round the room at all of his lads adorning the red and black.

Lug was last spotted somewhere near Courland... and he's got a scar cross his chest, and this poster says he likes ta wear blue war paint, any Lad o' Norland that collects teh bounteh, I will pay them a hefty bonus! Safe hunting lads, I expect ye ta hunt in packs o' no less then three!

Eirik banged his fist onto the table, shouting out to his lads.

Let's rid this beast o' the realm!"

The Lads of Norland cheered, raising their mugs to the thought of their bounty and bonus. "Aye!" the Norlandic men shout in excitement, thinking of the stories they would tell of how they slew Lug the Troll.

Punished Rheinallt mumbles something to Abelas.

Given recent failures in the attempts to rid Courland of the troll menace, the bounty board company has deemed fit to raise the bounty to seven hundred minae.

Burgrum the Troll stomps his feet angrily at the thought of Descendants hunting his Troll brethren, but is fairly happy at Lug staying off the filthy pinkies puny attacks.

A man reads this letter out loud to Urgrum the Troll. "Whuh?! Dere Trullies out dur!? TRULLIE BRUTTHAAA!"

He goes to find his father Burgrum and join him in his outrage. "Duhduh! Weh help smaysh pinkos!?"

((If we plan to hunt this and we found what we think to be the cave, who should we msg, Daelaris?))

((OKay thanks Daelaris :)   ))

21 minutes ago, Moochael said:

((If we plan to hunt this and we found what we think to be the cave, who should we msg, Daelaris?))

((Yes.))

Mark takes out a notepad and writes in it, checking off one box... It seems to be...... A plan or checklist of some sort. It has multiple steps on it...

"Found the c-c-cave..." he mutters to himself "Time to kill i-i-i-it now... This whole area could g-get Jentos and I some... revenue..." 

Mark smirks, whistling as he trudges through the snowy mountains back to Courland...