Thieves guild now open

V0idsoldier

Hello everyone, as you may well know I have procrastinated quite a while with this thieves guild talk, and it is finally time to put up the official recruitment thread. A few things before we get started, these are simple prerequisites you must have to join.

1: A accepted villain application.

2: Not a lot of bans

3: You must, and I can't stress this enough, be mature and respectful, I will say it now, follow the rules or be kicked out.

Without further ado here goes the lore I have set up as well as a few other things.

THE LORE

The story begins with a thief named Jack. No one really knows who or even what he is, he is a man of many legends and of many sins, but he is a simple man. When he set out to make being a criminal his career he didn't half ass it, he put his heart into it, seeing himself as a aristocrat of thieves and muggers. He finds this simple "Art" to be elegant and bears the mask of drama, or as he calls it "The mask of deception" To show his art off. Due to this simple mask many a man is quite frightened of him. Jack thought to himself one day how marvelous it would be to have a guild of his own, made up of people just like him, he dreamed of someday ruling his own guild with a Iron fist. That day has come, he has prepared long and hard for this day, robbing many a people, and spending so much Minas, but it is time, it is time to once again unite the thieves of Aegis. The world will know our names, be it individually or as a group, they will know who we are, and what we stand for. We take what we want when we want it, we are the jokers of the deck, never taking anything seriously as this is just a game right. Come thieves, gather under my rule, and I will make you richer than any man or woman in all of Aegis.

That is the basic lore, there isn't much to it because it is the individuals that make this guild what it will be. This was the preparatory I am going to post this then reply with the application process.

APPLICATION!!

MC name:

Roleplay name:

Link to accepted villain application ((At this time we wont recruit anyone without a accepted application, sorry but it causes to much confusion.)):

Any little tid bits of info you would like me to know about you or your character:

Sword level ((Not so important but good to have, don't worry this wont make or break you, but it helps me see where your at)):

Current Minas level ((You can keep secret but i want to see where your at)):

Why do you want to be in this guild ((No half assed answers please, show me your dedication with a good 2-3 even 5 sentences, this is what really counts)):

Why do you DESERVE to be in the guild ((Why should we want you? Another important question, dont half ass it, I am no jerk so don't be afraid to answer))

That concludes the application, but once your accepted on here I will have to talk with you in game in character. There is about 5 slots for now, the best takes it!

One more thing, I have a protected and set up base, should this help convince you then let it, just stating some facts =D Also shameless bump because I am terrified no one will reply =(

OK I am not going to lie, I am a bit sad, I could have sworn there was more users out there who wanted to join, ill keep my hopes up and wait, but =( I hope I don't fail.

Sorry i said i wanna join. But i just got a nice legal job.

OK I am not going to lie, I am a bit sad, I could have sworn there was more users out there who wanted to join, ill keep my hopes up and wait, but =( I hope I don't fail.

I think people realize that it is hard to pull this off because it is very hard to RP heists and robbings on LotC. Every victim HAVE to be online and RP back, you can not take stuff in permissioned areas meaning you can basically only work in wildlands, and you are not supposed to kill others (which makes it even more boring) since you are thieves.

I would love to see all this work, but it doesn't, which makes a thieves guild not really work on LotC.

OK first, don't tell me to pm you in game lol, there is a application you must fill out before I even meet you in game. Second, I am not looking for the people I rob to roleplay back with me, we are robbing them, why would we wait for them to come home? That is pointless. Third, if this gets popular enough I may start organizing large events and what not. possibly including large heists like robbing a castle ((I will talk oocly with the king and what not and schedule it just as some wars are scheduled, it would of course have to be agreed on.)). Fourth as I said we are NOT opposed to killing, we just try our hardest to avoid it. Fifth, that is fine bro, I realize you are good and have a established character, I personally played a good character when I first joined but it isn't for me. Sixth as I have said SEVERAL times ninja, you have done absolutely nothing to help get this guild up and running, so for you to say you joined is absurd, you have done nothing a co leader should be doing and have only logged out when I finally meet you in character, so uh... yea. I have no problem with you being my co-leader but you don't seem to want to actually do something, and that wont fly by me.

Oh and finally to the poster talking about psychopathic villains, my guy is nearly psychotic yet he is the leader so... yea don't be talking bout that lol.

Sorry about that, my inty is on the fritz o_o

And I would give ideas. It's just you seem to have most of the stuff I would suggest anyway :(