Thieves guild now open

V0idsoldier

Sorry about that, my inty is on the fritz o_o

And I would give ideas. It's just you seem to have most of the stuff I would suggest anyway :(

It isn't about ideas anymore it is about action, don't log out when i try to talk to you, give me a reason icly to want you as a co-leader, then actually be the co-leader

Man, this isn't going even slightly how i thought it would. I will give it a few more days, but I see no reason to keep this up when I have only a co leader who does nothing and someone who wont fill out a app. Not trying to be rude, but maybe this wasn't the right time, no one really wants to join.

I hate to say it, but thieving as a profession on LotC doesn't work. It is as plain as that. I would join you without hesitation if I knew it worked, but it doesn't =(

OK thank you for your honest answer, I only wish people would have told me that when I asked if this was a good idea, it seems this was a waste of time sadly. Thank you everyone, Thieves guild is no more, I think ill try my hand at joining a guild.

OK thank you for your honest answer, I only wish people would have told me that when I asked if this was a good idea, it seems this was a waste of time sadly. Thank you everyone, Thieves guild is no more, I think ill try my hand at joining a guild.

I would say it is a wise decision. A plain thief guild does not work. But being a highwayman would work splendidly, seeing how few there are right now and how many travelers you can find on the roads.

If I wasn't an archaeologist right now, I would probably try being a villain. It is sad how permissions does prevent you to be a full fledged villain though...

I've come to take my throne, peasant.

I might join, you know once i get normal app in then i will make a evil app :P

Please read all posts, I have sadly said that the thieves guild will in fact not start up, the reason being it was pointed out it wouldn't work well with permissions and what not.

I just applied to be a villian, and if accepted would like to be affiliated, even if it isn't offficially started up. We will see if I get accepted or not. I will edit this post to update if/when I get accepted.

If you can't make an entire RP force to setup raids and all, maybe we can still combine our efforts to make a hidden theives guild, where we can be allowed to setup a fence/merchant for goods we obtain. That way as we come across things we can have a t least a hang-out and an alternative place to sell items, etc.

This way it exists, but not as an actual guild/clan/group that can organize events.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.