[✗] Truth Serum/Potion

Treaty

34 minutes ago, ShameJax said:

Reeeeeee

No, no alchemy that is known is able to mess with the brain.

And I've suggested alchemy apps, to no avail.

Then something like this could break the mold.

This or either zombie potion where you could make people do what you want instead of a truth serum kind of thing here.

Just now, KarmaDelta said:

Then something like this could break the mold.

This or either zombie potion where you could make people do what you want instead of a truth serum kind of thing here.

Alchemy is not meant to do this.

I have a suggestion. Maybe have a potion that weakens the senses allowing for more effective uses of Mental and Illusion magics? Possibly tricking the brain into dulling in some sort of way for a brief period of time.

The current means for forcing the truth from someone have a lot more downsides than this, and are far from perfect. I'd advise trying to edit this to make it less potent.

4 hours ago, ShameJax said:

Alchemy is not meant to do this.

Who says?

Alchemy is science, science knows no bounds.

Like how magic is used to fry people you dislike but people do shows for money.

There really is no reason why Alchemy is not meant to do something like this.

Just now, KarmaDelta said:

Who says?

Alchemy is science, science knows no bounds.

On LOTC alchemy is more of a magic.

Yeah nah... This really doesn't seem to fit alchemy well. And who knows the drama that could come from something like this?

Also your idea of Blissfoil may be a bit off. Something like this would need a better choice of ingredients orrrrr no definite recipe, as usually the same thing can be achieved by alchemists in different ways. Not entirely against this but it would need some work before I could see it implemented.

SameJax, We'll never get Alchemy apps sadly. Not that I think they'd be a great solution to things anyway.

The lore has been voted on and has been denied. Why it has been denied is due to the lore not making sense in some areas (such as the usage of blissfoil) and that it can potientally be used for powegaming and metagaming.

This Lore has been denied. Topic moved to Denied Lore forum.