Resource Management;

• Foresting
  • Efficient Sand Mining
  • How to manage raw materials

Administration;

• Guild Management
  • Treasury Skills
  • Leadership Skills

Good point but sting, They have SAID they are going to run us out of buisness if we don't work for them,and I doubt they are bluffing. Also, I tried to contact you, I even waited. (Sad thing is they Can and WILL crush us. Also, Accept my Skype friend request, Need A way to talk that doesn't take 3 hours.)

Hah, We're trying, And Vilku, //tell me soon. I'd like to have you around, Also, We have a offer By Tac64, If The land we get is big enough, We're starting there. ByeBye ^^

Tac is a very evil man. I will ask Syrio for a big plot of land in Alras. If he doesn't accept, then I will get a lot of minas, and buy a plot. I really like this idea, so I will be contributing in any way I can!

Good point but sting, They have SAID they are going to run us out of buisness if we don't work for them,and I doubt they are bluffing. Also, I tried to contact you, I even waited. (Sad thing is they Can and WILL crush us. Also, Accept my Skype friend request, Need A way to talk that doesn't take 3 hours.)

The Education sector doesn't work like that at all.

We're not a "Business" anyway.

Educational Institutions get funding from the Government for Resources and Building.

Also, Universities dont "Work" for people... I think you're approaching this idea from a completely wrong direction.

Mate, this is not a business, it is education. This is not for personal profit. So how should they "run us out of busniess"? This greatly proves that you got this whole thing totally wrong.

I'm pretty sure they would. You just have to ask.

Even if they don't, it's better to be independent than ruled over by a megalomaniac's company with a iron fist.

The Education sector doesn't work like that at all.

We're not a "Business" anyway.

Educational Institutions get funding from the Government for Resources and Building.

Also, Universities dont "Work" for people... I think you're approaching this idea from a completely wrong direction.

Hehe I just went over this with Wolfie over Skype ;)

Now, go to this post for the main topic for this academy

I would lock, and edit the OP but my power is limited on an iPod...

But yeah guys, if you don't pay heed to this message, then I will blacklist you, and you will get an instant warning.

Thread /locked