[✗] Pneumonic plague.

tcs_tonsils_

( https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/147519-biochemical-warfare/ )
As the sun dawns on another pleasant day in the realm of Vailor, the noises of its city folk quiet down and soften till only the sound of cough of stragglers and the scamper of mice can be heard. The dark falls over the front gate or Felson. In a unused space on the docks of Felson, Quinn Valmer who is forced to wallow in the filth of his warts. He sat back with his hands on his head, clutching down on what remains of his once fair hair.
“Where did I go wrong, that I am to deserve this pain? The wart are bigger than mushroom found in caves. The scars more shaming than that which traitors must bear. Where is my justice for the many things I did in my life, the countless courtesies I have shown? 
As Quinn began crying out to the Creator, he felt a burst of strength in his legs. The burst gave him a hope which let him stand up. His right wooden leg, eroding from fungi and time, cracked and split, sending Quinn to the floor. He crawled toward the bench next to him and managed to lift himself up to grab the unused wooden peg leg by his desk. Quinn quickly strapped it onto the spot where he had taken of the old one.
“This is only by the grace of the Almighty that I have been given this new strength. This strength feels like I am a new person.”
Along with new strength, came new feeling, anger, lust, hatred. The jolt of energy thruster him to clear of his workbench. By the next week he had collected dozens of large jars from the trash. By the end of the month had filled them with thousands of mosquitos. By the third month, millions. All along his room, mosquitoes and mosquitoes larva sat in those large jars. 
“Mosquitos? Why…”
But then it popped into his mind, like someone planted it there.
“The people… The unfaithful and the unworthy. The unfit to join into God's kingdom. This town must be purged of its uncleanliness. I shall do it by the strength and will of the Almighty.”
Quinn opened his door during the midnight hour and found a homeless beggar on the side of the docks. He quickly when up to him and knocked him out, dragging him back to the shack he called home. Quinn tied him up in a chair and sealed off and airway where something could get in or out. 
He quickly released the onto himself mosquitos onto himself before releasing the same batch onto man. Quinn very carefully catch the mosquitos and put them back into the jars. Than he waited for himself and the man to recover. Than he did it again with another batch. Over and over he did this pattern. Until one night he saw that the man had died. Pneumonic plague had spread to him.
“This one served a noble cause. He shall be with my father in heaven.”
Quinn went out again in the streets finding another subject to use. For many months he did this. Claiming 5 victims. After it was all done, he disposed of the bodies in the deep woods. 
Quinn took each of the jars and Compressed the lid down onto the mosquitos inside, crushing and killing them, making the disease ridden blood collect at the bottom. Quinn then poured the liquid into a big jar. The blood just about met the rim when he poured the last jar into the bigger one.
“The is one more thing I have to do, a field (cough) test.”
So Quinn found one last person, this time a health young man, by the name of Leo. He took Leo back to his house and showed him his jars while tied in rope and gagged. (Muffled) “hor hrahe” [your crazy]
“I’m not crazy… I'm bless with the knowledge of the almighty. Trusted with the wisdom of God.”
Quinn opened the 2 gallon jar and dipped an arrow slightly into it and closed it.
“Haup hu ha a haiu” [stop what are you doing]
“I will see you in heaven when I die if this works.” 
Quinn sticks the arrow into Leo's leg. Leo screams through his gag. The diseased blood runs off into Leo's bloodstream, and pumped the ought his entire body in a matter of hours. Quinn cleans up the wound trying to not make Leo bless out. Leo stays a matter of day, before suddenly dying mid meal. Throughout this time he showed all the signs of pneumonic plague.
“It worked… And now it is time to cleanse the city. Only by the grace of God have I been given this gift. “
(Mod approved to watch over me as I do the rest.) but first I need this approved as an even I can do. 

We already have disease lore, you just need LM approval to catch a plague.

Tbh I hate this Orenian target-plagueing. It's getting really old. Like I'm not saying its common, but it seems every rebellion tries to plague the other side into submission when they're on their last leg.

It's not Oren I'm after, it's not the rebellion it's anyone, oranians or not but everyone must be cleans

Question... Where did the plague even come from? Mosquitoes don't carry plague and if they do you might want to specify that. Or did the homeless beggar have it? There are a few things you may want to clarify in this.

My Ingame character bears the bubonic plague given to him by his pet rat squibble. He then gave to the mosquitos, making it a much more horrifying, pneumonic plague, which is plague past from human to invest to another human.

49 minutes ago, The Blackheart Matriarch said:

Question... Where did the plague even come from? Mosquitoes don't carry plague and if they do you might want to specify that. Or did the homeless beggar have it? There are a few things you may want to clarify in this.

Just now, tcs_tonsils_ said:

My Ingame character bears the bubonic plague given to him by his pet rat squibble. He then gave to the mosquitos, making it a much more horrifying, pneumonic plague, which is plague past from human to invest to another human.

That's what I meant by overestimate in warts and bruises. And shamed.

10 minutes ago, tcs_tonsils_ said:

He would of succumb to the plague himself, rather than be alive long enough for mosquitoes to take blood sample, and even if so it's very unlikely for it to actually spread it. It's be very rare, rare enough to not cause a plague.

2 hours ago, Sky said:

He would of succumb to the plague himself, rather than be alive long enough for mosquitoes to take blood sample, and even if so it's very unlikely for it to actually spread it. It's be very rare, rare enough to not cause a plague.

1. He would not just succumb, as it entires from him to the mosquitoes it changes becomes more deadly.

2. Did you even read? Or just look at the headline, He would go out and shoot the diseas ridden blood arrows at people causing them to get sick.

38 minutes ago, tcs_tonsils_ said:

1. He would not just succumb, as it entires from him to the mosquitoes it changes becomes more deadly.

2. Did you even read? Or just look at the headline, He would go out and shoot the diseas ridden blood arrows at people causing them to get sick.

I read it, twice, and it's very confusing. He is right however, a plague spreading through mosquitoes isn't really a thing as they don't really cross contaminate blood. It isn't an easy thing in nature for mosquitoes to spread a plague that isn't a parasite (I.e other diseases that are more commonly spread by insects such as mosquitoes).

The arrows would make sense if he just bled himself out and collected his own diseased blood in a jar instead of using mosquitoes, or even if he used the rat that you mentioned to spread the plague. The mosquitoes just make it more confusing and a little less... believable. 

37 minutes ago, tcs_tonsils_ said:

1. Yes he would, if he is the carrier of the disease and a mosquito doesn't make viruses, or diseases, magnify just because they drink from you and store it within their body. Besides, the likelihood of the disease passing from a mosquito would be extremely rare (in the 0.01~% chance) due to the fact that if it was so potent, the bug itself would die from it (their immune systems are no where close to ours).

2. Yes, I did read it through. Again, you'd succumb if your blood was so riddled with this disease that all you'd have to do is shoot arrows with your blood on it, but that doesn't even put into account several thoughts. A), lets say you didn't succumb, you'd be too weak to properly shoot an arrow with enough velocity to do much damage. B), arrow heads wouldn't be able to simply be imbued with your blood so it'd be laced in it, and assuming you are strong enough to shoot an arrow to do some damage, chances that the environment (wind, weather, etc) would cause the blood to not remain upon the arrow head to make the journey. C), assuming it got passed the three prior points, who is to say that the blood cells upon the arrow head contained the virus to begin with? Because damn, if every single one of your blood cells had the virus riding it, and are still standing with the ability to shoot an arrow, you're one strong ass monkey.

In all seriousness, it's a silly concept and plagues aren't entirely enjoyed by the playerbase, consider the fact that hardly anyone acknowledges the plaguelands the Uruks have created (already talked about this before, not going to get into it, simply an example) and what about the plagues prior, who can forget the mechanic plague of The Fringe? So yeah, no I'm not in support for this and believe it's not going to help any sort of role-play. 

Thanks for reading.

I do think I was wrong on the  way it's spreads mainly but I have found evidence that it can spread from humans to mosquitos to other humans. Though the main cause is infection I the already bad buboes.

8 hours ago, Sky said:

1. Yes he would, if he is the carrier of the disease and a mosquito doesn't make viruses, or diseases, magnify just because they drink from you and store it within their body. Besides, the likelihood of the disease passing from a mosquito would be extremely rare (in the 0.01~% chance) due to the fact that if it was so potent, the bug itself would die from it (their immune systems are no where close to ours).

2. Yes, I did read it through. Again, you'd succumb if your blood was so riddled with this disease that all you'd have to do is shoot arrows with your blood on it, but that doesn't even put into account several thoughts. A), lets say you didn't succumb, you'd be too weak to properly shoot an arrow with enough velocity to do much damage. B), arrow heads wouldn't be able to simply be imbued with your blood so it'd be laced in it, and assuming you are strong enough to shoot an arrow to do some damage, chances that the environment (wind, weather, etc) would cause the blood to not remain upon the arrow head to make the journey. C), assuming it got passed the three prior points, who is to say that the blood cells upon the arrow head contained the virus to begin with? Because damn, if every single one of your blood cells had the virus riding it, and are still standing with the ability to shoot an arrow, you're one strong ass monkey.

In all seriousness, it's a silly concept and plagues aren't entirely enjoyed by the playerbase, consider the fact that hardly anyone acknowledges the plaguelands the Uruks have created (already talked about this before, not going to get into it, simply an example) and what about the plagues prior, who can forget the mechanic plague of The Fringe? So yeah, no I'm not in support for this and believe it's not going to help any sort of role-play. 

Thanks for reading.

He didn't shoot his own blood, he shot the squished blood of the mosquitos.