[Complete]Novice Medical Services

DualDreams

[!] A neatly written notice has gone up, detailing a service trade offer. [!]

I am a Wood Elf with novice knowledge of traditional medicines and healing. I am hoping to expand my knowledge on the subject, so that I may better help the injured and sick. I am willing to trade my current medical abilities for as little as a roof and a place where I may study and practice. Should I obtain such charity, you will find a loyal, intelligent and valuable asset. Holy healing is all well and fine, but is commonly known to fail often, leaving more need of a traditional doctor. 

Please, take this opportunity into consideration, contact me via mail, or find me at the docks near the ship to Laureh'lin.

[If this post is in the incorrect area please tell me where to move it and I will remove it immediately!]

[!] A note is left pinned beside it. [!]

"A healer of sorts could be useful in the Ashguard. Send Robyn Errmark a bird (keaton9011), as our forces need a doctor."

[!] The trade offer remains, though it is now joined by another piece. [!]

"I have received a few offers. As a traditional Healer I want it known that my services, for now, are NEUTRAL and offered to all. You may contact me at my new place of residence, and I will come to aid you as best I can. I will not answer based on pay or distance, but on the SEVERITY of the case or the order in which it came.

My thanks for all your kindness, understanding and generosity.

-Lyaera."

[!] A new note is pinned there [!]

"I completely endorse this woman and her great healing abilities, she is definitely worth it to hire.

An absolutely solid and amazing job done by her to heal my knee.

-Dirk Martijn I Novokain."

[!]The original note is joined by a new one.[!]

"I am available for hire and travel. Contact me via bird, courier or find me at the docks at Cloud Temple!

-Lyeara."

[!] a 5'3 orange haired mali'ame with spectacles would smile at the advertisement, making a note of it "To many clerics... to few traditional doctors..." 

[!] A new note would appear by the many other notes. [!] 

"I would like to meet up with you, Lyaera to discuss further knowledge on medical practices. We can build a team if possible and if you are interested in this. Send a bird to me when you have the chance.

-Azuline"

Trade Completed.