[Complete]Talented glazier's services needed!

zaezae

[!] Throughout Oren's bigger cities and Elven settlements, wherever bulletin boards would be found, would be an advertisement. Neatly and expertly penned by a talented scribe would be the following request.[!]

"My name is Leuvina. I am a poet, a scribe, and an aspiring natural philosopher. I require a glazier with the talent to make glass without defects, shape glass in unusual shapes and produce mirrors. I am not an impoverished elf, but I have very little mina to compensate for these services. However, I have plenty of time to exchange services, acquire money to meet demands, or offer something of value. All that is important to me is that I acquire the tools for study. Please help me and I will ensure you profit from the service somehow."

[!] Below, there is a vague drawing of Haelun'or with an "x" at the city's dock. There are words scribbled there "Reply here"[!]

((Just get in touch however you like. This is mostly an RP venture, no Nexus grinding involved...I think?))

((( Too bad my glass smith character just got murdered and turned into a golem... )))

Just now, Sybbyl0127 said:

((( Too bad my glass smith character just got murdered and turned into a golem... )))

(( :( ))

On 7/27/2016 at 2:41 PM, Sybbyl0127 said:

(( I take responsibility