[✗] End of map warzone?

Chaw

20f520e21230b1cc428569f1971aacaf.png

"Let's all PvP and kill each other's characters over and over on the last two days!" -Roleplaying Community

And from this warzone would come constant videos of depressing 1.9 pvp with **** music. Not worth it, it will likely lag with the amount of people who'd attend, most likely 3/4 of the server and will just be to replenish your want for pvp. This is a roleplay server and it makes no sense to randomly put up a warzone, just continue as it is and continue losing your raids Chaw/

Just now, Nathan_Barnett36 said:

And from this warzone would come constant videos of depressing 1.9 pvp with **** music. Not worth it, it will likely lag with the amount of people who'd attend, most likely 3/4 of the server and will just be to replenish your want for pvp. This is a roleplay server and it makes no sense to randomly put up a warzone, just continue as it is and continue losing your raids Chaw/

:^)

1 hour ago, Nathan_Barnett36 said:

If it lags massively no one is asking you to take part in it, no one is asking you to watch videos of it. It will most likely not lag the server if you're not within 200 blocks of it. It's just a little bit of fun, hell it doesn't even need to be the last 2 days it can be the last 6 hours. It is just an excuse for people who have acquired armor to use it and not let grinding time go to waste. I would personally like to use the gear I got when I killed you in a 1 on 1.

Some randome PvP training on my golem, why da hell not. :)

Please, I need this to happen pl0x... Also could it just have a FT and be an arena-type thing?

1 hour ago, Caelria said:

20f520e21230b1cc428569f1971aacaf.png

"Let's all PvP and kill each other's characters over and over on the last two days!" -Roleplaying Community

stop being salty that ski king is more free than u

2 hours ago, _Jandy_ said:

Yeah, let's create a bunch of lag for no reason! 

Basically what the devs have been doing for the past year.

1 hour ago, Nathan_Barnett36 said:

And from this warzone would come constant videos of depressing 1.9 pvp with **** music. 

Don't worry, there's literally zero chance you'll end up being recorded.

I was hoping we could do that pvp event a month or so ago where it was basically red vs blue, the gms would give us armour and weapons and we would fight to control the warzone.

Moved to Denied Events.