Sirari Aeraendsyr full back story

Vaynth

Name: Sirari Aeraendsyr

Race: One half Mali'aheral, one half Mali'ame

Appearance: Pale skin and long ears such as that of a high elf, but her jet black hair gives away the fact that she is an "impure" and truthfully has wood elven heritage. Her eye's are bright green and she normally have a patient and smiling face. She's 5'2 in height.

Personality: Kind and caring towards everyone, even those that aren't kind to her. Has a secret admiration towards pure high elves. She loves nature and respects the Gods and follows Aspectism, but doesn't look down on the beliefs and practices of others-- excluding dark magic. Often lies by telling others she is fully Mali'ame, due to a fear of being judged or killed. If they ask about her pale skin, she usually blames in on staying inside too much.

Back story: "I grew up in the forests of Laureh'lin with both my parents. Life was always peaceful in the presence of all the refreshing green leaves that we were taught to appreciate and nurture. My family deeply followed the teachings of the Aspects and we would regularly visit shrines to pray and give offerings to the god of the hunt, and the goddess of life. My father was always looked down upon by fellow Mali'aheral, and was thought to be a fool for wedding to a 'dirty wood elf' and having an impure child. Still, he was patient and didn't let these insults hinder him from loving his small family and worshiping Cernunnos and Cerridwen. They did their best to take care of me growing up. Mother would stay home and educate me while father had business building homes in the trees for new residents of Laureh'lin. 

Being unsatisfied with the way they were living, it came to the point where they wanted to show their devotion to the gods even more. They left me behind to join the an unknown seed in very far away forests. I watched as they walked hand in hand together into the woods, disappearing from my life. Ever since the day they started on their journey to become closer to the Aspects, I had wanted nothing more than to go with them and live in the seed they were part of, or perhaps become a powerful druid and create my own seed where my family could join. Together we would show all of the land the greatness of the Gods. Despite this, I stayed put in the only home I knew. I know this is what my parents thought was best for me. Mother's family took care of me and kept me safe harms way. There were still times where I would find myself being threatened by high elves who would sometimes threaten to throw me in acid to cleanse me of my 'impurity'. One time I had asked my uncle if it were okay to dye my hair blond so that I could pass off as full Mali'aheral. 'Be proud of who you are.' is all he said, and I listened to him.

Well into adulthood I still found myself constantly thinking of my parents and the wisdom would spread. I was sure they were now finally happy, living in their own little clan full of other elves who believed in the same values as they did. I decided it was finally time to go out and find them, show them I'm worthy to be with them and help retain the ancient teachings. Ignored my kin that told me it would be a better idea to stay where I am and find my own path in life, I ventured into the open wild forests alone. I had no belongings with me besides a sack full of berries and the clothes on my back. As I walked deeper and deeper into the forest for hours on end, I became frightened of that thought that I would never find them. I really had no idea where I was going and was now completely lost. I wouldn't even know my way back to Laureh'lin from there. The isolation around me felt endless. Caught up in my anxiety, I become spooked by the sound of a small nearby creature and frantically started to run through the forest, jumping over rocks and dodging around trees as fast as I could muster. Unluckily for me, I was stopped by a low-lying branch that struck me in the forehead. Some time later I woke up on a docked boat and was completely disoriented. I didn't know how I got where I was, and I also couldn't remember who I was.. Amnesia from the massive blow to my head. I climbed off the boat the began to wander aimlessly around, when I quite literally bumped into a high elf who happened to be in the same location as I. He was carrying a basket of golden eggs, that all broke when we collided, but luckily he was very kind and understanding towards me. He even gave me a place to reside in his basement until I recovered from my memory loss and started again on my own path. Although,.. now I don't know where that path may lead."

(Hoping to get more art for her another time. She looks miserable and you can't see her ears. :<)
3b9cb0911e133dc95ac288d0117a89e8.jpg

surprised to see someone make an impure as their first character , more power to you.

Just now, The Beast mod Orodreth said:

surprised to see someone make an impure as their first character , more power to you.

Yeah I didn't want to be seen as a special snowflake but it makes for more interesting RP so. :^)

Just now, Rayne said:

Yeah I didn't want to be seen as a special snowflake but it makes for more interesting RP so. :^)

Nothing worse than being generic side character A