Arriana's Dress Shop (Open)

Rella101

*A sign sits outside of the Wood elven stables, a small room above filled with drawings of dresses, and several different patterns laid about.  Sketches of dresses are ready along with the patterns to go the seamstress's to be sewn up.  A small elf in armor sighs as she notices her new guest.  "Welcome to Arri's Dress Designs, How can I help you today?"  She'd ask, before displaying three different dresses, only to point at the wall to show their status's.

Green:  For sale

Brown: For sale

Blue: For sale

"What offer do you have?"  She'd ask, glancing back to her guest.

3dresses_by_rella_adopts-dasyv7i.png

((Ooc:  I realized I hate doing things upon request, so I'm doing these, I'll do them when I feel like it, and you'll have the option of snagging an outfit for your character!  Make offers in an RP post please!))

Arriana would nod, crossing off the blue one before accepting the offer.  "Deal."  She'd say simply.

Favnir approves of the store!

Ljhin walking into the dress shop not expecting much yet still looking. He'll peer at the dresses before asking "Do you have any for men?" he'll tap his chin waiting for a reply before he'll recklessly ask after "What about in purple?" knowing full stock that the lady wouldn't house such things.

I offer a single mina for everything said a 8'9" orc with a oddly made dress.